Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 34. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 

yeah, i guess they are still working to make it perfect and i really like the UI it is very cool, they should endeavor to release the Android version soon

Yeah. I got the app. And it’s looks easy to use. I never tried out the registration or use to app to get a taxi because it’s not available at my location.
This is a registration process for iOS? It is not available for Android version yet? And in which countries this facility is available?

Yes there is a registration process. You have to put your mobile number and I think it must be a number from the Philippines or the US. I tried to register, but wasn‘t able to complete the registration.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HLTdbJf.png
Probably its not Open yet they still have development on gojng and Android version is yet to release!
They have sort our more stuff like sms api and all that server based technical stuff! 

yeah, i guess they are still working to make it perfect and i really like the UI it is very cool, they should endeavor to release the Android version soon

Yeah. I got the app. And it’s looks easy to use. I never tried out the registration or use to app to get a taxi because it’s not available at my location.
This is a registration process for iOS? It is not available for Android version yet? And in which countries this facility is available?
Merit: 2
I hope we get more information from the team I mean if we could get some more details on their upcoming expansions it would go a long way to assuring everyone including existing investors

Updates from Tachain team is coming very less now a days,  I can imagine there will be less things to announce every week or month.  But during the ICON I expect project team to be more active.

i would like to believe they are working hard to achieve some positive result. tachain have a great service they should work to achieve their goal.

There should be an update on progress weekly. Keeps investors in perspective. I panic when I don’t see some response from the team. I guess it’s same for most investors.

Even though we don't see update from team weekly basis, I am sure they are working on this project to make it successful one.
I'm looking forward to the Android App release of TaChain!
They are busy on that and that could be the reason for team not updating stuff not and then!
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I hope we get more information from the team I mean if we could get some more details on their upcoming expansions it would go a long way to assuring everyone including existing investors

Updates from Tachain team is coming very less now a days,  I can imagine there will be less things to announce every week or month.  But during the ICON I expect project team to be more active.

i would like to believe they are working hard to achieve some positive result. tachain have a great service they should work to achieve their goal.

There should be an update on progress weekly. Keeps investors in perspective. I panic when I don’t see some response from the team. I guess it’s same for most investors.

Even though we don't see update from team weekly basis, I am sure they are working on this project to make it successful one.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Panic may be exaggerated, but you are easily disturbed if there are no updates. Tachain may publish new articles every now and then, but they have little to do with their own project. I would like to have at least bi weekly project updates

I think the weekly update will come in after they have raised the required funds needed and have moved their focused solely on implementing the project, bringing it to reality.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 532
Telegrams often have a lot of interactivity, so news can often be lost, so I think new news should be incorporated into blogs that will be more convenient for followers.

Yep. That's right. Blogs are good for posting news but also the telegram pin post feature can also make this a lot easy in terms of news getting lost. A combination of both will be fine.
Activity: 630

Yeah, I think the registration is still maintenance or developments. But I hope sooner or later we can try their apps. For now let's wait for more updates about them.
Activity: 490

This is a great suggestion. I think it would help both the team and the community as well. I think for now you have to constantly be in Telegram to get the updates and in many cases one missed the updates because of the many activity going on with many groups in the list.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Telegrams often have a lot of interactivity, so news can often be lost, so I think new news should be incorporated into blogs that will be more convenient for followers.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

you are right my friend,, a weekly updates will be good for this project,,
but,, i think its better if you joined their telegram group, maybe a lot of informations about tachain coming to their telegram group
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I think that theirs a lot of ways that something like tachain will be able to innovate the market, I mean the idea of micropayments for things we do is the future i think, something like BAT or advertising by micropayment is something that would have never been popular without crypto
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The fact is crypto as a whole may be low valuation right now, but the stability of it and it's future is pretty much solidified lately, the fact it's maintained these levels even through the intense selloffs is super impressive and i think any company like tachain should be excited for what this means for the future.

Yes the future of the blockchain is a guarantee and a good thing for the world, it's going to take time but it's safe to know it's going to still be here for a long time. I would say congratulations for the very few of us who are currently in the system already it's going to be huge for us in the future
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

That's right. A weekly updates will be a good idea but the only thing now is it can easy throw the public in tensed moment   should in case there is a very stagnant sales period

Weekly updates are a brilliant way to keep investors and followers up to date on the latest happenings of the Tachain marketing and development team. Tachain do post regularly on Medium, however, the focus of these articles are orientated around the general topic of cryptocurrency and the current state of the markets.

Nevertheless, I would highly recommend visiting the Tachain blog and taking a look at their recent posts, the last article was shared on 02/11 about 'How Blockchain Can Transform The Future Of Entertainment': https://medium.com/@tachain
Activity: 532

That's right. A weekly updates will be a good idea but the only thing now is it can easy throw the public in tensed moment   should in case there is a very stagnant sales period
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Important Announcement!
🔒💲 No risk - high potential return 💲🔒
  • The first coin offering with such unique opportunity;
  • Get the proof of work before you decide to go on;
  • Investment option with huge upside and no downside potential.

This is already similar to Bitconnect))) Any investment in cryptocurrency is a very high risk. Whoever claims the opposite - he lies.

How is this similar to Bitconnect? Utter garbage. I agree 'no risk' is a poor statement to make and it is very misleading to new investors. However, comparing it to Bitconnect is very poor form, they share no similarities apart from they are cryptocurrencies. You can't tar all projects with the same brush just because you were burnt once.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Panic may be exaggerated, but you are easily disturbed if there are no updates. Tachain may publish new articles every now and then, but they have little to do with their own project. I would like to have at least bi weekly project updates
copper member
Activity: 644
Important Announcement!
🔒💲 No risk - high potential return 💲🔒
  • The first coin offering with such unique opportunity;
  • Get the proof of work before you decide to go on;
  • Investment option with huge upside and no downside potential.

How can you guarantee that there is no risk in investment, isn't that a bit too big of a claim? Instead of just saying it outrightly, we will prefer a bit of an explanation on how it is possible.
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: