Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 35. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I hope we get more information from the team I mean if we could get some more details on their upcoming expansions it would go a long way to assuring everyone including existing investors

Updates from Tachain team is coming very less now a days,  I can imagine there will be less things to announce every week or month.  But during the ICON I expect project team to be more active.

i would like to believe they are working hard to achieve some positive result. tachain have a great service they should work to achieve their goal.

There should be an update on progress weekly. Keeps investors in perspective. I panic when I don’t see some response from the team. I guess it’s same for most investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I hope we get more information from the team I mean if we could get some more details on their upcoming expansions it would go a long way to assuring everyone including existing investors

Updates from Tachain team is coming very less now a days,  I can imagine there will be less things to announce every week or month.  But during the ICON I expect project team to be more active.

i would like to believe they are working hard to achieve some positive result. tachain have a great service they should work to achieve their goal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Important Announcement!
🔒💲 No risk - high potential return 💲🔒
  • The first coin offering with such unique opportunity;
  • Get the proof of work before you decide to go on;
  • Investment option with huge upside and no downside potential.

This is already similar to Bitconnect))) Any investment in cryptocurrency is a very high risk. Whoever claims the opposite - he lies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Does this mean, Tachain going to start own exchange? Or will only provide Fiat to Tachain tokens exchange for car ride?

I just looked around on the Tachain homepage, there is now some new information. And it looks like they really want to build an Exchange that will allow more and more cryptocurrencies to be tradable over time. I hope they do not take over, they really have big plans

i dont think they want to build their own exchange it will be a very complex system i advise they focus on the task at hand

Don't see any reason they would need to, they don't need to reinvent the wheel to allow for crypto people to get a crypto ride and fiat people to get a fiat ride, but advertisers would still pay by purchasing the tokens, and users/viewers would still get paid in crypto regardless.
Why they will start their new exchange? I don't think this is a their business. I mean they will do it but not now. Might be after sometime.

That information is still held within the team and has not been disclosed to the public. I am sure they are focused on the other main parts of the project for now.

I just hope they reveal it soon. I think many are anticipating the good news. I personally think they are timing it with the bull run that might happen? I don't know just guessing. many ICOs seems to be postponing until then.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I always want to think that the team is busy with development hence their delays in giving out updates on this thread but they sure have proven to be active on twitter and telegram.

Never been on their telegram but I heard that they are pretty active on their didcord channel and are even doing a giveaway there.

That's true, but what is the benefit of the activity on Discord? We need news about the project progress, the Android app and if they started the business with the taxis in Manila, as they planned.

Absolutely, i don't see the need to create multiple channels when in fact the available ones are yet to be fully utilized, discord may have its purpose but a lot of individuals in the community don't visit or use the channel effectively, so they should focus more on the ones that will generate much more effect when it comes to marketing
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
💰🔒We are excited to announce our new zero risk investment option to provide maximum security for our investors!🔒💰

If for any reason you are not satisfied with Tachain, we offer you to reimburse the money of your initial investment in exchange for the originally purchased number of TCHN tokens after a 12-month period.

Tachain is proud to be first ICO to provide such a secure business model for its investors.

You can purchase TCHN tokens through our official website:
https://tachain.io/

We thank you for your trust!

The Tachain team.
Activity: 420

I always want to think that the team is busy with development hence their delays in giving out updates on this thread but they sure have proven to be active on twitter and telegram.

Never been on their telegram but I heard that they are pretty active on their didcord channel and are even doing a giveaway there.

That's true, but what is the benefit of the activity on Discord? We need news about the project progress, the Android app and if they started the business with the taxis in Manila, as they planned.
Activity: 728

Activity: 672
Yeah team is really active on social media with different updates  and interesting articles on blockchain!
But some current progress sharing would've been amazing!

I don't see them more often here and i think they should utilize this channel judiciously, here its like a powerhouse in the crypto community and not using this channel is like doing something that will be detrimental to the platform, so they should make a change and try to use this channel as often as possible, it will be of good to them and the brand as a whole 
copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Yeah team is really active on social media with different updates  and interesting articles on blockchain!
But some current progress sharing would've been amazing!
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Does this mean, Tachain going to start own exchange? Or will only provide Fiat to Tachain tokens exchange for car ride?

I just looked around on the Tachain homepage, there is now some new information. And it looks like they really want to build an Exchange that will allow more and more cryptocurrencies to be tradable over time. I hope they do not take over, they really have big plans

i dont think they want to build their own exchange it will be a very complex system i advise they focus on the task at hand

There’s a feature on TAChain whitepaper to trade TAChain tokens for some selected coins. It would be great if this feature comes with the app. So everyone can have an easy access to Crypto Assets.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.

cool, thanks for the update.
Really great that here is someone from the Philippines who can provide first-hand testimonials. Even if it does not seem to work at the moment :-)
Activity: 630
Today I visited my friend who's using an iOS. We successfully downloaded the app and it's  really looks working but when we tried to register it keep refreshing all over again. I think some bug or still not available to register on their app.
Activity: 532

They lack personnel for that I guess. Like everyone has become business with the recent developments throwing every single person Into doing one task or the other. They should hire a standby fellow to take care of their social media platforms constantly.
Activity: 280

I agree with you!  They should arrange investors meet,  go to Roadshows and should try other way of marketing. Without that this tokens sale will not move much.
Activity: 238

Activity: 630
I see, the idea and solution of Tachain is great. On the other hand, the project will take measures to attract partners to make the community quite trust in the potential of Tachain. I think the fact that the project is constantly updating new information and publishing a list of partners will be a testament to the growth of Tachain! The community will trust and choose Tachain!

well yeah, getting plenty partners will bring more investors and at thesame time increase the community, i personally believe tachain is in the right direction

I honestly think given that they already have an iOS they could start operations. At least start small to generate traction and build from there. I mean it is would really help in both the sales and in business.

iOS app is there but anyone tested the app?  I don't know if that app already have booking options or its just for the 
Testing.

I guess there's still no one tried it because most of us here are android users. We just really need to wait on their android version but there's still no update about it.

I have read here sometime back that some actually seen the app? Plus I don't think it should matter for us given the users Drivers and ones living in the Philippines will be using it. So i think it would matter to those?

I asked some of my friends about it but they are also an android users. I'm from Philippines I hope I can their app using an android only. Sooner or later I will give some feedback about it once I tried it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

You are right, in advertising, there is space for lots of different companies, but you are wrong about the 'zero competition' statement. Just because other companies aren't doing the exact same thing as Tachain does not mean they do not have competitors.

There are hundreds of advertising networks and thousands of ad agencies. Granted there aren't many on the blockchain and the 'taxi' market is a niche one, but just because they have implemented blockchain tech it does not mean they do not need to compete against conventional practices.

I think he/she meant the zero competition statement for the combination of transportal and advertising. As far as I know, there is not competitor combining these two areas.

Tachain is the first project to combine both on the blockchain with cryptocurrency incentives and run an integrated exchange. Because they are trying to do so many things I wouldn't say they really have that much of a niche and they will actually have lots more competitors because of how many different industries they are trying to cover.

Lyft/Uber basically own the self-employed driver service market, there are hundreds of established ad companies that turn over billions, there are hundreds of blockchain based ad networks that probably advertise in taxis/public transport already and cover lots of other different areas (mobile apps, social media, etc.), and there are thousands of cryptocurrencies that could be used as incentives.

I get that all of Tachain's ideas and features will come together as one and it could be an amazing ecosystem if it is adopted by enough users to be a profitable business, but they need to persuade people to move away from companies that already dominate the industries they want to enter, so they can grow their own user base. They need to stand out, they need to secure big partnerships, all of this costs a lot of money.

I get that startups are always risky but even more so when entering into huge industries with little presence. Tachain has so much they need to do, I personally think they could really struggle and they need to get as close to their hardcap as possible if they really want to try and pull this off.

That's quite a detailed reply and I remember stating something about the brand been in 2 different highly competitive niche which will obviously require more work to do, they need much more to get out there and bring clients into their brand, despite the fact that's based in the blockchain industry, the industry is still strange to many, so it will take a lot of conviction 

Exactly, it's going to require a lot of hard work to convince businesses and customers to switch to blockchain solutions. Don't get me wrong I believe in the blockchain and I believe it is the future of banking, tech and has the potential to replace so many conventional industries.

Blockchain technology is transparent, quick and theoretically can be used by a vast array of businesses to replace their existing systems. However, I still think we are years away from the 'big change' happening when companies move their working practices to the blockchain. This is why I worry about Tachain because it could take years to build their ecosystem as like I mentioned they have so many different features and there is so much competition.
Pages:
Jump to: