Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 14. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Business is interesting and I think this is a good business for investors. But many plans are similar in the market. I hope with innovation and strategy of team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I like to see when something project is develop and develop. And this is Farasha)
Activity: 154
sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by Farasha will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
I hope that it will be first of all not business, and the help to mankind. Now very few people think for others only about themselves.
Most people who spend ICO think only about their benefits and do not think about the real value! Therefore, don`t even collect soft cap!
Activity: 140
Would be great to see the project at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and would like to see their scores and reviews.
I agree with you! I trust to this site and also icoholder! Glad to see good ratings Smiley
Activity: 98
Interesting project to offer diagnostics and services for health in thier platform.
 do you have a telegram chat where I can ask questions?
So look on website, or in beginning of this topic. Here must be information about it!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by Farasha will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
For which audience is the project? For doctors for a faster diagnosis or interface will be clear to most people?
In any case, the project should have qualified doctors and, of course, people who can always write
Of course, this project should be developed together with the best doctors and scientists. Since this is done for the health and lives of people.
Activity: 336
Interesting project to offer diagnostics and services for health in thier platform.
 do you have a telegram chat where I can ask questions?
Activity: 181
For which audience is the project? For doctors for a faster diagnosis or interface will be clear to most people?
In any case, the project should have qualified doctors and, of course, people who can always write
Activity: 126
any medicine involves business,and it is one of the most profitable
very wonderful that the developers will make the application ,it will be very convenient
In general, it would be cool, for example, to make it possible to order drugs online mode
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What is the fate of the tokens that they will not be able to redeem? Will they be destroyed?
According to the information on the website, all unsold coins will be burnt at the end of the public sale.
Some projects are shared between the investors sold the tokens in the percentage who bought. Can on bounty distribute in addition. This is how the developers decide.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
What is the fate of the tokens that they will not be able to redeem? Will they be destroyed?
According to the information on the website, all unsold coins will be burnt at the end of the public sale.
Activity: 280
looks interesting, anybody knows for what you can use a token? this project can work without a token?

I'm really interested in the question of how to use the token in the future, will there be any dividends for the keepers of the token?
I think guys will think up where they can be spent
In the sense of guys will think up? So far, even theoretically, there are no bonuses for the owners of the token, at what stage is the project?
Merit: 16
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I hope that it will be first of all not business, and the help to mankind. Now very few people think for others only about themselves.
You probably do not understand but medicine is business. I can not tell everything in words but it was beautifully shown in the series Dokrov House and the Scrubs. In any case, if this is a business or hard work on a project, people will be easier to fight vs disease
I understand that medicine is a huge business ,and I would very much like it to be free,and everyone,regardless of status or amount of money, received it for free
You probably do not understand but medicine is business. I can not tell everything in words but it was beautifully shown in the series Dokrov House and the Scrubs. In any case, if this is a business or hard work on a project, people will be easier to fight vs disease
it would be good if medicine is not a business in the first place
it is very good when medicine is a free aid for a person
any medicine involves business,and it is one of the most profitable
very wonderful that the developers will make the application ,it will be very convenient
Activity: 226
Why do you think that for cardiovascular issue I need your token and for a general check up I need a Patientory Token for example?
with this token we can more easily access it, so what are you waiting for
Everything is much easier than it seems, everything is easy here
the development of areas in medicine-it's always great
especially if this development is in step with the times and can help many people and their health
For us it is important, medicine is important in our society, and help will never be superfluous
Pages:
Jump to: