Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 18. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
just took a look at the site and white paper, there is a unique innovation.
but how are you planning to market your product after ico?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
morning all! we have one more market dumping but it shouldn't have an influence on Farasha issues.
Farasha just started and listing will be at least in few monthes. We are waiting for pre-sale, it isn't a time to talking about price and market)
Project should pay attention on market situation. Farasha have a plans on listing as each coin/token. Devs always looking for right moment.
Activity: 126
Hi, what are the advantages of the project?
I'm interested in this Smiley
Activity: 70
Hi guys,
I'm newbie here. Tell me more about the project. What is the purpose of the project?
Hello,
FARASHA develops wearable smart devices able to capture, analyze and detect in
real time an imminent cardiovascular risk.
Activity: 196
morning all! we have one more market dumping but it shouldn't have an influence on Farasha issues.
Farasha just started and listing will be at least in few monthes. We are waiting for pre-sale, it isn't a time to talking about price and market)
Activity: 252
Activity: 112
Hi guys,
I'm newbie here. Tell me more about the project. What is the purpose of the project?
tell me please what is the purpose of the tokens?  I understand you are raising money for the development of the app, but do we need tokens?

Tokens are needed for further platform usage and supporting the development of the Farasha project.
Activity: 84
tell me please what is the purpose of the tokens?  I understand you are raising money for the development of the app, but do we need tokens?
Hi all! do we have some news or releases for today? I will be very grateful, thanks
In social networks I saw only all known facts related to farasha and a few articles, that’s all..
Suppose that this week will be full of news, whitelist is available for a 2 weeks, always it's enough to collect first investors
Activity: 336
Farasha this is good health service. This project is very optimistic about future I'm excited to get on board!
Activity: 182
Hi all! do we have some news or releases for today? I will be very grateful, thanks
In social networks I saw only all known facts related to farasha and a few articles, that’s all..
Activity: 137
Hello guys, any MVP?
I saw such section in WP but MVP isn't available now, wait for a few days, I hope it will be open for all.
I also want to try the MVP of farasha. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
Yes?! It’s awesome mate. As soon as we will see it, on my opinion, farasha interest will growth immediately!
A lot of attention are now around this project) I'm here because of my friend and our community expand from day to day. So, just make a conclusions about success of this project.
Understand you, I believe in farasha developers team and sure that we will be users of amazing gadgets and applications
I'm sleeping so gl man. Don't forget to remind your friends about whitelist registration)
Hello guys, any MVP?
I saw such section in WP but MVP isn't available now, wait for a few days, I hope it will be open for all.
I also want to try the MVP of farasha. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
Yes?! It’s awesome mate. As soon as we will see it, on my opinion, farasha interest will growth immediately!
A lot of attention are now around this project) I'm here because of my friend and our community expand from day to day. So, just make a conclusions about success of this project.
Understand you, I believe in farasha developers team and sure that we will be users of amazing gadgets and applications
Hello guys, any MVP?
Hello guys, any MVP?
Hello guys, any MVP?
Hello guys, any MVP?
Hello guys, any MVP?
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: