Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 29. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
where i can find the information about the phases of tokensale and how much bonuses that will give on each phase??
Here is available registration in whitelist: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzkuFMoyGY_lYAHUG_yuZR80DbRFt4KetdJJwqsBVWsBcUMg/viewform
I think bonuses and terms information will be provided soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
Of course, we are talking about health and benefits. It is important. But everything will depend on the fees.
Probably this project has a great features and i think their have a strong concept to resolve the issue in health.

I think the team here is very strong thats why we can find this project in the top of health projects in the nearest future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
where i can find the information about the phases of tokensale and how much bonuses that will give on each phase??
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Whitelist is available, woow, I missed it. I am going to follow the first stage of sales) thanks for highlighting

It was available from quite some time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Of course, we are talking about health and benefits. It is important. But everything will depend on the fees.
Probably this project has a great features and i think their have a strong concept to resolve the issue in health.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Activity: 84
I think this project has a big potential I read the white paper of this project and its look like the platform is very interesting
great concept with the support of an experienced team. this platform creates and develops products for Cardiovascular human care and prevention. I'm sure this platform will be successful.
Activity: 154
Whitelist is available, woow, I missed it. I am going to follow the first stage of sales) thanks for highlighting
It is available for a few days if Im not mistaken. I was fill the form a two or three days ago
rlly?) i am a blind) first that i did was a wp studying and that is why i have missed a whitelist information
but now all is ok, i have filled that one
Dont worry, there are at least a few days before the sales will started, because projects always tried to attract more and more investors and whitelist registrations have a few weeks term
we are talking about health and life of people, and I hope this must be considered as a serious one aand it will be a reality.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Activity: 84
 I have not met for a long time really necessary projects for the society. when people see the real benefit of blockchain, then new people will come to the sphere.
Activity: 336
I think this project has a big potential I read the white paper of this project and its look like the platform is very interesting
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
In any case, no one was late to fill out the registration form. There will be many stages of fees and everyone will have time to buy tokens.
Activity: 196
It is available for a few days if Im not mistaken. I was fill the form a two or three days ago
rlly?) i am a blind) first that i did was a wp studying and that is why i have missed a whitelist information
Dont worry, there are at least a few days before the sales will started, because projects always tried to attract more and more investors and whitelist registrations have a few weeks term
Activity: 137
Activity: 196
Activity: 137
Activity: 182
This is one of the best projects on the market today. I hope the bullish trend will begin soon. And thanks to this, new projects will be implemented faster.

It’s a right time to list tokens now, when market is going up. But as I understand, there is an ICO here, yes? Listing will be possible afterwards only.
ICO will be started soon, now is available the registration to whitelist. So you can prepare for participation.
Yes? Can you provide me an appropriate link? I will register. I’m grateful to you mate, thank you!!

Join the FARASHA whitelist : https://goo.gl/forms/4RoK9TAjDndMf4yJ3
Thank you too, I’m filling the form now. What about you, do you will participate in the pre sale?
If you have asked me, I have already filled the form a few days ago and waiting for further announcements)
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
This is one of the best projects on the market today. I hope the bullish trend will begin soon. And thanks to this, new projects will be implemented faster.

It’s a right time to list tokens now, when market is going up. But as I understand, there is an ICO here, yes? Listing will be possible afterwards only.
ICO will be started soon, now is available the registration to whitelist. So you can prepare for participation.
Yes? Can you provide me an appropriate link? I will register. I’m grateful to you mate, thank you!!

Join the FARASHA whitelist : https://goo.gl/forms/4RoK9TAjDndMf4yJ3
Thank you too, I’m filling the form now. What about you, do you will participate in the pre sale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Agree, first you need to study the white paper well. Understand the concept of the project and the weight of the product.
Activity: 182
And don't forget to read the conditions of participating. I hope we will receive a good bonus for early birds.
Pages:
Jump to: