Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 25. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Why do you think that for cardiovascular issue I need your token and for a general check up I need a Patientory Token for example?
Well, if the tokens can be calculated, it's good.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Should I bought this device to my grandma? Will it helps her against cardiovascular problems?
Activity: 182
In Russia. In the past year, 858 thousand people died from diseases of the circulatory system - 5% less than in 2016. This is 584.7 cases per 100 thousand of the population.
Not only in Russia, this problem is very actual also in all Europe and US. This solution should help to solve this global problem.
Yes, this is a global problem everywhere, everyone drinks and smokes
Join to your's opinion mates. It's global problem and farasha provide us the needed solution.
Activity: 238
In Russia. In the past year, 858 thousand people died from diseases of the circulatory system - 5% less than in 2016. This is 584.7 cases per 100 thousand of the population.
Not only in Russia, this problem is very actual also in all Europe and US. This solution should help to solve this global problem.
Yes, this is a global problem everywhere, everyone drinks and smokes
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
Why do you think that for cardiovascular issue I need your token and for a general check up I need a Patientory Token for example?
Do somebody know when I can download the apps? I want to try farasha on my mobile phone.
I can't say you exactly about app, I know about devices only. I will try to find it, wait please)
Thanks buddy, I see somewhere info, maybe in topic, related to applications, and want to know more.
Do somebody know when I can download the apps? I want to try farasha on my mobile phone.
I can't say you exactly about app, I know about devices only. I will try to find it, wait please)
Activity: 350
But this is a very large number of people, not a little, I hope everything will be fine in the future
Indeed, cardiovascular diseases are the most common in the world, they are at the level of cancer mortality and this is the main problem of mankind.
It all depends on the gassiness, people smoke, drink
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
But this is a very large number of people, not a little, I hope everything will be fine in the future
Indeed, cardiovascular diseases are the most common in the world, they are at the level of cancer mortality and this is the main problem of mankind.
Activity: 126
This can be said to be the only health project based on blockchain technology with a specific theme. I hope, this project will develop and get the attention of several governments also researcher. However, cardiovascular is a topic that is really important.

I think that the government of the developed countries of the world will pay 100% attention to this innovative project. And private medical institutions will not pass this project.
Of course, any state will only want their citizens to be healthy

Here are the real statistics. And if all these people had a smart watch of this project, and cardiologists studied the information received, so many people would not die.
Activity: 226
How do i qualify to buy tokens? What is the bonus structure for the token sale?
but is it impossible to buy tokens in my personal account?
Activity: 350
I just read your white paper, and do not understand, why it is valuable for you to use blockchain?

If I understand correctly, it is in the block chain system that the patient's heart will be recorded 24 hours a day.

You're right. The clock will send information to a decentralized database, and the doctor at any time convenient for him will study this information and analyze the work of the heart.
All right, at any time you can get data about a person
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
How do i qualify to buy tokens? What is the bonus structure for the token sale?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I think that the overall marketing budget of FARASHA is enough for the implementation of the project.
But the budget, dedicated only to the promotion of the sale of tokens, should not be a secret.

Total Supply - 250M FLB Coins
Soft Cap - 30M FLB Coins
Hard Cap - 250M FLB Coins
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
This can be said to be the only health project based on blockchain technology with a specific theme. I hope, this project will develop and get the attention of several governments also researcher. However, cardiovascular is a topic that is really important.

I think that the government of the developed countries of the world will pay 100% attention to this innovative project. And private medical institutions will not pass this project.
Pages:
Jump to: