Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 78. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Where can I learn more about the team?
Activity: 112
I wonder how many investors have drawn this project?
Activity: 126
Are there any project you would like to partner?
The project is very interesting and looking at the team's experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
you add more specific information about this business, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
Hi dear, the bounty is already  run, you can find it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-the-first-solution-in-the-world-for-cardiovascular-care-4997726. Rules and demands for participation are usual, there are not any special requirements, however I am surprised why there are no  translation bounty campaign.  and I am confused by the sentence "If Participant less than 10,000 people we will cut by 50%"

hi sir, you can ask it on the telegram forum for bounty Smiley
Activity: 28
Feedback from community is the most important factor if it is not strictly business oriented product, this business needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
Activity: 184
Merit: 111
Collect tokens from the best ICOs
you add more specific information about this business, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
Hi dear, the bounty is already  run, you can find it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-the-first-solution-in-the-world-for-cardiovascular-care-4997726. Rules and demands for participation are usual, there are not any special requirements, however I am surprised why there are no  translation bounty campaign.  and I am confused by the sentence "If Participant less than 10,000 people we will cut by 50%"
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Why all good project devs forgot about Discord?
I am very interested in your project and will join for it
Hi everyone. Is there a minimum limit on the purchase during the sale?
Awesome project.  great solution and all the best with the projects dev
How can we track the amount of funds that are collected during the Ico?
Activity: 154
What conditions will you provide to people working for you?
Activity: 36
As I understand it, your plans include such large exchanges as cryptopia, etherDelta etc?
To participate in the main sale need the identity verification?
What is the bonus for the participants of a private sale?
Activity: 28
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the idea succeeds.
Activity: 27
When will the sales start? And what cryptocurrencies accepted to  buy u tokens?
I hope that everything goes as it should and soon we will be able to use the finished product
Pages:
Jump to: