Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 75. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Any news when this will be on exchanges?
Activity: 168
After what time after the start of the Ico we will be able to see the tokens on our wallets?
copper member
Activity: 116
brand new
Activity: 0
It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
Activity: 126
Its really a nice concept and it will be very effective.
Activity: 168
What is the date of the end of the ICO ?
Activity: 58
Hi everyone. Is there a minimum limit on the purchase during the sale?

The crowdsale period will begin on September 2018 and will continue until FARASHA reaches the hard cap of $25M Ether or Bitcoin or until the end of October 2018.

Minimum investment = $100

If you wish to contribute more than $50,000 please contact us at [email protected] for additional premium conditions.

Acceptable currencies: ETH, BTC, BTH, LTC, FIAT + others via service providers

All  is clear,  however  can you  explain this sentance: "15,000,000 FLB Tokens will be Distribution to all participant. If Participant less than 10,000 people we will cut by 50%
$1,5 Million Worth of Tokens will be allocated for this bounty campaign. "  Do you  mean that  total bounty of participant  must be not less than 10 000?  Lets calculate 1500 000 / 10 000 = 150Usd
I think it is small rewards per 1 person.

Hi, You can ask it on the FARASHA-FLB Telegram Group for Bounty : https://t.me/FARASHA_ICO_BOUNTY
Activity: 22
Can you show me the list of people who have invested in this project CARE ? Or can you tell me how many people have invested in CARE ? I need to know these things to make sure this project can win the trust of the investors.
Activity: 184
Merit: 111
Collect tokens from the best ICOs

The crowdsale period will begin on September 2018 and will continue until FARASHA reaches the hard cap of $25M Ether or Bitcoin or until the end of October 2018.

If you wish to contribute more than $50,000 please contact us at [email protected] for additional premium conditions.

All  is clear,  however  can you  explain this sentance: "15,000,000 FLB Tokens will be Distribution to all participant. If Participant less than 10,000 people we will cut by 50%
$1,5 Million Worth of Tokens will be allocated for this bounty campaign. "  Do you  mean that  total bounty of participant  must be not less than 10 000?  Lets calculate 1500 000 / 10 000 = 150Usd
I think it is small rewards per 1 person.
What is the bonus for the participants of a private sale?

- 50% bonus will be available for all Private Sale participants.

Will there be any bonuses when investing in large amounts?

- Yes, we will study case by case.
Does this project require KYC? Maybe it was said before but I didn’t find it.

Yes, there is a KYC process.
Is there a KYC at the end of the token sale?

Yes, there is a KYC process.
What will you do with tokens that are not sold out?

We're going to burn the unsold tokens at the end of the ico

Activity: 36
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent projects, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I would like you to add more specific information about this project so that people understand what kind of project it is.
Activity: 33
I am looking for more updates like exchange listing.
Activity: 112
Nice project. The community is need for your service
Pages:
Jump to: