Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data - page 5. (Read 22102 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 20
TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow!This is great!A partnership with Cashaa, blockchain-based next generation banking platform with Trustlogics must be so secured as both uses blockchain technology.Here's another proof how Trustlogics platform can be utilized by different companies perhaps primarily in verifying datas of people that they need to check with.

wow that's great news, it is very nice to know that the trustlogics team have an partnership with Cashaa, congratulations for that, I hope that in this kind of news will notice of all people, that is also to inspire their to join in this project.
another great news indeed, its always nice to see a project partnering with other companies, makes it more trustworthy, congrats on the new partnership trustlogics,just continue on developing and making the hring process more faster and convenient for every one.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
This is their another way to attract people to know and support this project, i really admired this project that want to help all jobseeker to have a job that suits for their preferences and i also admire the team that brought up the idea of giving rewards by doing simple tasks...
very secured platform with so many benefits for its users what more should should we ask for? since the beginning this project was very promising there are a lot of real world problems that this project can solve,  innovating the hiring process and making it more convenient is just amazing, i cant even imagine how the world would be if this platform was not invented.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
This is their another way to attract people to know and support this project, i really admired this project that want to help all jobseeker to have a job that suits for their preferences and i also admire the team that brought up the idea of giving rewards by doing simple tasks...
i really trust TrustLogics, it is like they are getting better and better everytime.  This platform has so much to offer and something that we should never pass. Such great project must be supported in order to assure their success. It will offer a lot of benefit to all job seekers and to all ISP and so with recruiters.
So true, i can only say just good things for TrustLogics platform. It only proves that the developers and everyone in the team is doing their job well to really promote this.project because it is just worth it. I just hipe that all their efforts too will be rewarded with success bevause not only them will.benefit but as well as a lot of people especially in recruitment industry.
Activity: 168

i really trust TrustLogics, it is like they are getting better and better everytime.  This platform has so much to offer and something that we should never pass. Such great project must be supported in order to assure their success. It will offer a lot of benefit to all job seekers and to all ISP and so with recruiters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
It really depends on the outcome of the ICO. I guess it would be very helpful for us to stay positive about this project because it is really a great project indeed as we can see all the activities and plans on their roadmaps, the technology used and the feedback from the public. Trustlogics will surely go a long way in this field.
I wear this signature for almost 2months because I know that this project will become successful someday! Though the allocation for bounty is few, it is enough for me. In fact, I do not join because I want to earn but I want to be part of this project. Soon, we will see how this project will go to the moon.
Wow! Too nice of you to have this kind of support for the project. I really hope this project will not disappoint its investors and supporters and i believe too they will not. With the number of supporters they have and the accomplishments they already have, they are already successful.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
It really depends on the outcome of the ICO. I guess it would be very helpful for us to stay positive about this project because it is really a great project indeed as we can see all the activities and plans on their roadmaps, the technology used and the feedback from the public. Trustlogics will surely go a long way in this field.
I wear this signature for almost 2months because I know that this project will become successful someday! Though the allocation for bounty is few, it is enough for me. In fact, I do not join because I want to earn but I want to be part of this project. Soon, we will see how this project will go to the moon.
Congratulations in advance Jlimao28!  That is optimistic move from you and for the Trustlogics project. I guess you are one of the many supporters that are waiting for this project to succeed. Hiring platform at its next level is a good thing to start with for newly graduates.
Well as for me, the success of the project will also be our success. Everyone will benefit from this project even the baby that was not born yet and to all next generations. Trustlogics is the future of the hiring industry. We are all looking forward to the project's success.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Congratulations in advance Jlimao28!  That is optimistic move from you and for the Trustlogics project. I guess you are one of the many supporters that are waiting for this project to succeed. Hiring platform at its next level is a good thing to start with for newly graduates.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

Amazingly correct! It is not just an ordinary job portal. Trustlogics is the most reliable digital portfolio storage for all the users who wanted to have a better portfolio through upgrades and updates. Let us continue supporting this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I have to agree with you on this. The project is really great and we should be very thankful that Trustlogics team came up with this idea. I am looking forward that the project will really prosper and help us to elevate the quality of the hiring process.

Wow that is the good sign of all Trustlogics team, this project is have an great feedback for all people this is great and amaze me in the way of knowing this project by many people and investors the best that it can provide by trustlogics.

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.
So the best thing to do, is just state in your files your honest credentials, and if you think that there  will be less chance tobe hired because you don't have strong  or remarkable credits, then make a way by attending seminars or short courses. It helps a lot, because making fake credentials is a lot worse if you use TrustLogics platform, because surely, they will know it and the more that you will not have a chance to be hired.
Data security is very important to any platform especially when you have put your personal data, email and contact details. This may be susceptible to hacking and identity theft. Your personal account may be compromised if the data falls on people with vested interest. Its good to know that Trustlogics is making security a priority.
you're right about that, when it comes to the online industry the odds of getting your information leaked are high you can't afford to risk your personal data getting hacked.that's why a secured network is always a great thing to have specially when you're risking your personal information.
That's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for creating this kind of platform that has data security features.And users such as jobseekers, has in their own hands the total control of their data which they can be shared or accessed only with tbeir permission.

Wow that is look amazing. it seems like the trustlogics team did their best to fulfilled and to priorities the needs of all jobseekers to secured their data's to all hackers. that's great news.
TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow!This is great!A partnership with Cashaa, blockchain-based next generation banking platform with Trustlogics must be so secured as both uses blockchain technology.Here's another proof how Trustlogics platform can be utilized by different companies perhaps primarily in verifying datas of people that they need to check with.

wow that's great news, it is very nice to know that the trustlogics team have an partnership with Cashaa, congratulations for that, I hope that in this kind of news will notice of all people, that is also to inspire their to join in this project.

Wow this really great, if all the people have an rewards by their doing task, I think that many people have an interest to join to this project. in that way all the members and the part of Trustlogics team will motivated all the time.
Activity: 196

Despite this project it will new ,due to it use also the blockchain technology to make sure  become more easier and transferrable to all aspect  jobseeker   into thier client,so that I'm also excited to use  of this platform and hopefully be soon.
Activity: 112

Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,
Activity: 140
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.
So the best thing to do, is just state in your files your honest credentials, and if you think that there  will be less chance tobe hired because you don't have strong  or remarkable credits, then make a way by attending seminars or short courses. It helps a lot, because making fake credentials is a lot worse if you use TrustLogics platform, because surely, they will know it and the more that you will not have a chance to be hired.
Data security is very important to any platform especially when you have put your personal data, email and contact details. This may be susceptible to hacking and identity theft. Your personal account may be compromised if the data falls on people with vested interest. Its good to know that Trustlogics is making security a priority.
you're right about that, when it comes to the online industry the odds of getting your information leaked are high you can't afford to risk your personal data getting hacked.that's why a secured network is always a great thing to have specially when you're risking your personal information.
That's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for creating this kind of platform that has data security features.And users such as jobseekers, has in their own hands the total control of their data which they can be shared or accessed only with tbeir permission.
Activity: 126

Activity: 182
That's a significant question you have made, Loveydovey! I wonder, too, where else can TLT tokens be used for in the future aside from those you have mentioned.I hope Trustlogics could mention other uses of its TLT Tokens.
Activity: 266

As I continuously follow Trustlogics, I am extremely impressed how things could go in their platform.
Trustlogics platform where data is safe, a one stop platform for global recruiters, using AI in hiring- are
much talked about things that makes-up Trustlogics, creating a huge impact for future users of the platform
globally and also for investors of this project.I believe projects like this would likely succeed.
We are on the same side, looking forward to this project to succeed. You are right about how the Trustlogics works and how it will help the people on their problems regarding their employment and hiring process. This is the future of hiring and we should really support it.
Count me in. I am very hopefulnfornthe success of this platform. Sorry to be harsh, but if this platform will not be successful it is kinda stupid for some people not to support this one. I don't see anything negative in thsi project. Every concept are helpful to the recruitment industry, like the companies, job seekers and the ISP. Thumbs -up for the Trustlogics.
That's right trustlogics platform used innovative tools to provide a solution that badly needed by millions of jobseekers around the world, there's no doubt that trustlogics will succeed and the response of their future user is really great and continue growing...
Pages:
Jump to: