Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Verifier - Global Standard of Trust - page 3. (Read 858 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

Yeah, well in some information I got me confused but base on my understanding it's very attractive features that they will verify any data which can be good for all.of us here in cryto currency community. Hopefully the team will answer different concern and questions that relying on this nice and great project.

It seems like the admin is not that active on this thread, they just posted it here. This project already have a lot of competitors that are up and running, what is the unique concept of this project that can compete to others?

I think you have been misplaced because the administrator of this project can be found on their telegram channel. Well anyways, the ideas of this plattform seems to have common in the market. It would be difficult for the dev team to convinced a lot of people to joined on this project unless if they have a good plan in advertising it in the bitcoin community and in social medias.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Yeah, well in some information I got me confused but base on my understanding it's very attractive features that they will verify any data which can be good for all.of us here in cryto currency community. Hopefully the team will answer different concern and questions that relying on this nice and great project.

It seems like the admin is not that active on this thread, they just posted it here. This project already have a lot of competitors that are up and running, what is the unique concept of this project that can compete to others?
I don't think the administrators  aren't that "not active" they have just posted it last 4 days I think? Let's give time for them to respond to the community. I think one of the advantages here at Verifier is how it will give you a reliable way of verifying any kind of data before dealing with it.
Activity: 182
I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
If so, it's a pretty interesting idea, I like it!
I was also interested in this function - "identity check". That is, on the platform will be created a kind of database, in which data will be stored about people, events and so on? Or I do not quite understand what it is about?
That's me a little alarmed by this idea. Where will developers take information about users? Or will the database be replenished by users themselves if they encountered scammers or petty thieves? please tell us how it actually will work?
I see that the administrator here is not very active. I would like to hear the answer to our question, because it is really important. I hope the administrator will start communicating with us.
And really I haven't received the answer to the questions concerning names in the team of developers. What, we will wait, perhaps too busy schedule. At to change there is still a question concerning the platform, in it it will be possible to realize, for example, the guarantor for the translation of the large sums of cryptocurrencies for payment between users on the Internet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
I was also interested in this function - "identity check". That is, on the platform will be created a kind of database, in which data will be stored about people, events and so on? Or I do not quite understand what it is about?
That's me a little alarmed by this idea. Where will developers take information about users? Or will the database be replenished by users themselves if they encountered scammers or petty thieves? please tell us how it actually will work?
I see that the administrator here is not very active. I would like to hear the answer to our question, because it is really important. I hope the administrator will start communicating with us.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
looks good and planned! I'll be hoping for this project to go a long way and become successful!
yes you are right, i agree with you. this project looks good and hopes also for the success of this project
Activity: 336
looks good and planned! I'll be hoping for this project to go a long way and become successful!
.Yes, the project has high potential to become hugely successful. The developers are trying to provide a great platform which is a help to users to verifying their data and make the data more secure. After some time later project becomes the best platform for data verifying. If the team consistently working hard on the project then they will definitely reach their goal very soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Verifier is built on a very great concept of verifying the user data in very effective way by making the data more secure in every manner. They will surely become a future standard in every data transfer work.

Well there's tons of other similar projects then why should we choose this over the other projects which offer more or less the same features as this
Activity: 294
I'm a little bit confused with the concept of this project. I meaned, if their purpose is to verify informations, how can they so sure that the datas and informations they have collected are true and genuine. We know that the world of cryptocurrency are anonymous and no real identities are being given here. Just my only concerns and hopefully it will addressed.

I agree with you, after i read their whitepaper we have the same questions about the project. It really confused me about how would they find the people or event that the person wanted to verify.

Well, this is really quite difficult to do because information need some proof of being authentic/original. Can the team be trusted with what they are going to show about someones information and this is the problem that they need to solve.
Same matter here to discuss. Well, I agree with this. This is some kind of confusion for each one of us. The purpose and idea of this project is a bit difficult to understand because it seems like the team Verifier goal for the community of crypto currency is somehow a bit complicated in terms of verifying the informations. And I guess this needs some answers from the Verifier Team for us to put mind into ease.
Activity: 532
I'm a little bit confused with the concept of this project. I meaned, if their purpose is to verify informations, how can they so sure that the datas and informations they have collected are true and genuine. We know that the world of cryptocurrency are anonymous and no real identities are being given here. Just my only concerns and hopefully it will addressed.

I agree with you, after i read their whitepaper we have the same questions about the project. It really confused me about how would they find the people or event that the person wanted to verify.

Well, this is really quite difficult to do because information need some proof of being authentic/original. Can the team be trusted with what they are going to show about someones information and this is the problem that they need to solve.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Verifier is built on a very great concept of verifying the user data in very effective way by making the data more secure in every manner. They will surely become a future standard in every data transfer work.

Platform seems useful to think because this can saves time and effort of every individual. But I wonder how they can make partnership with some companies where they get the information. Also, there are still a lot of works to do with the team and they really need more marketing strategy to make their platform to be known in the community.
Activity: 224
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
I think that the project could be called 4d in honor of 4 Dmitriev in the team. This number of developers in the same team with 1 name Dmitry.
Very funny, 4D team. Anyway i see mistake at roadmap, but maybe it is not affect to my concern about this project ( December 2017 for finish P2P testnet instead of 2018 ). Do we can using test B2B platform or it is for only dev team?

Thank you for reporting it! We are changing it asap Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
First phase is coming to end which is pre-ICO and not many people found out about this project but bonuses offered for early adopters for next round sounds cool as well. I will be preparing for next phase but as of now will want to try the mobile app to see how it works in limited usage. Team also looks solid with their knowledge price to token is bit high but low supply justifies the reason.
Activity: 224
I think this is a good project, a team familiar to the world of crypto, I advise people to join this project. Because of what ? because the potential success of this project is very very big
The project can be treated as a Global Standard of Trust as the title indicates and for sure it can be trusted by several peoples which can be of huge profits ahead. This project really has some great potentials and it can really make the markets go green.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I think this is a good project, a team familiar to the world of crypto, I advise people to join this project. Because of what ? because the potential success of this project is very very big
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Keep up the good work
Indeed. Moreover, there will be so many investors will come to the platform in order to invest all their money in this awesome platform called Verifier!
Activity: 532
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Keep up the good work
You're right very interesting and convincing project which have a huge chance to support by many here in crypto currency community. I have some question on this project, since they can verify different date. Is the identity of those private information will be still included? Or maybe you have some point of limitations? Hoping for positive response.
Activity: 129
It's about time to have a cleaner web browsing, a lot of us experienced unsolicited advertisement popping out in the middle of our web surfing, so this project definitely would be a great help for us. Nice concept devs.
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: