Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Verifier - Global Standard of Trust - page 4. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I'm a little bit confused with the concept of this project. I meaned, if their purpose is to verify informations, how can they so sure that the datas and informations they have collected are true and genuine. We know that the world of cryptocurrency are anonymous and no real identities are being given here. Just my only concerns and hopefully it will addressed.

I agree with you, after i read their whitepaper we have the same questions about the project. It really confused me about how would they find the people or event that the person wanted to verify.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Looking at your sale information it says that "investment", does that mean that your token is a security token where a contributor can get shares or dividends in the long run?

Yeah, well in some information I got me confused but base on my understanding it's very attractive features that they will verify any data which can be good for all.of us here in cryto currency community. Hopefully the team will answer different concern and questions that relying on this nice and great project.
Activity: 98
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Keep up the good work
Activity: 182
I won't understand why the Russian names in team, but flags of Great Britain and China? How such possible, do both members of the team have both a British and Chinese citizenship? Still there is a question concerning bounty campaigns whether start is planned?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Looking at your sale information it says that "investment", does that mean that your token is a security token where a contributor can get shares or dividends in the long run?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
 Verifier is making the great platform for verifying users data. The project looks good for investment. And I think due to their different idea many investors will looking forward to making an investment in this ico.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I'm a little bit confused with the concept of this project. I meaned, if their purpose is to verify informations, how can they so sure that the datas and informations they have collected are true and genuine. We know that the world of cryptocurrency are anonymous and no real identities are being given here. Just my only concerns and hopefully it will addressed.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Verifier is built on a very great concept of verifying the user data in very effective way by making the data more secure in every manner. They will surely become a future standard in every data transfer work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
You say "Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identities, events, deals, and any other kind of data," after doing so the users or companies they will benefit from from this platform ?

Yeah and it seems they need to provide more information about how does their platform can be trusted because we are talking about information that is somehow confidential. Trust can't be easily earned especially in digital transaction because there are instances that the given information may seems correct but in reality it is fake just my opinion.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
How can we be sure that the given information are all authentic and not synthetic? Who are the legit persons to approved and proved that all data are all true and correct? The platform will really give us a hassle free due to the fact that all data can be access by the platform if this is saved by the system and my fear is that what if the system would be hacked? These are just my prediction about the platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
This is a good idea, it is not yet clear how this will all work, where and on what basis will you take information about people and stuff?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I think that the project could be called 4d in honor of 4 Dmitriev in the team. This number of developers in the same team with 1 name Dmitry.

LMFAO, but hey isn't that a common thing in russia to have the name Dmitri, that would be like renaming any vietnamese projects Nguyen cause of the name
Activity: 392
App sightings are pretty good with easy-to-understand settings but it needs a lot of development to compete with the same concept app, by the way I'm not interested in your simple roadmap
however, good luck
Activity: 168
the concept and purpose of your project are great, as a blockchain-based solution that verifies data quickly, accurately, reliably and securely. but I see a project with a concept like this is not the first time. hopefully, the team works hard and maximum promotion for the progress of this project.
Activity: 266
You say "Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identities, events, deals, and any other kind of data," after doing so the users or companies they will benefit from from this platform ?
Activity: 406
I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
If so, it's a pretty interesting idea, I like it!
I was also interested in this function - "identity check". That is, on the platform will be created a kind of database, in which data will be stored about people, events and so on? Or I do not quite understand what it is about?
Activity: 532
I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
If so, it's a pretty interesting idea, I like it!
Activity: 182
I will be looking forward for the good flow of this project in the community. Every project has an opportunity to prove itself to the people of the community, and I hope that Verifier will become a good global standard of trust in the future. I am looking forward for the coming success of this project.
The project looks good and it seems that the project will be practical in use, which all consumers and investors want from a platform. The looks good and solid, they seem to be experienced and I think we can trust them! The roadmap looks good and planned! I'll be hoping for this project to go a long way and become successful!
Activity: 294
I will be looking forward for the good flow of this project in the community. Every project has an opportunity to prove itself to the people of the community, and I hope that Verifier will become a good global standard of trust in the future. I am looking forward for the coming success of this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I think that the project could be called 4d in honor of 4 Dmitriev in the team. This number of developers in the same team with 1 name Dmitry.
Very funny, 4D team. Anyway i see mistake at roadmap, but maybe it is not affect to my concern about this project ( December 2017 for finish P2P testnet instead of 2018 ). Do we can using test B2B platform or it is for only dev team?
Pages:
Jump to: