Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 25. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Vertex platform would be highly boosted due to eth platform usage and this solution has a mutual, prolific consequences; it must be invested, definitely additionally, the interaction terms and conditions are perfect
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Vertex is Bullish on the Cryptocurrency Market
Vertex is extremely bullish on the cryptocurrency market. We genuinely believe in the market turning, and we’d like to acknowledge the support given to us by our current contributors.
We’re optimistic about the market changing for the better, so we are valuing one BTC at $12k, and one ETH at $400. Additionally, current supporters of Vertex will receive double the number of VTEX tokens that they already own.
Activity: 205
Vertex will be the kind of platform that can appeal to potential traders that have not participated in the cryptocurrency markets yet. Nice and innovative project with great team, hope this project will continue to succeed.
Activity: 181
I advise everyone to invest in real projects. So aggregating all valuable ICOs in one place seems like amazing idea. All respects to the devs
Activity: 187
I’m a huge blockchain enthusiast, so Vertex idea to combine the power of technology and the right experts to vet ICOs for investment, using an unparalleled level of experience deems brilliant to me.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I have a lot of investing ambitions, so to me Vertex is a truly magnificent opportunity for searching a reliable project. Bringing more fiat resources into cryptocurrency markets seems like a top priority thing. Nice work devs
Activity: 213
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Activity: 31
This project will surely innovate the area of  ICO projects. As I see, managing ICOs can help to clean the market and bring more investments. If Vertex can suggest me transparent and promising project - I’m totally in.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
You know, guys imho the traditional banking system is relic of the past comparing this cutting-edge technology. The first is so slow and requires many efforts. Well, I don’t like a paper job it's just a red tape for me. And above all the terms and condition of investments participation are pretty much beneficial. So, I'm interested in the cooperation Smiley
Yeah I'm thinking the same banking system its getting to old and needs to go, we need new stuff and new technology.
Activity: 146
You know, guys imho the traditional banking system is relic of the past comparing this cutting-edge technology. The first is so slow and requires many efforts. Well, I don’t like a paper job it's just a red tape for me. And above all the terms and condition of investments participation are pretty much beneficial. So, I'm interested in the cooperation Smiley
Activity: 213
Sure, as you may know, many ICO tracking sites and advisors accept payments for better ratings which makes it hard for inexperienced investors to differentiate the good from the bad.
Activity: 207
Vertex is such a special thing! There are a lot of scam and among other blockchain projects, Vertex platform idea about creating the first market of its kind and a unique token that combines trading, venture capital experience and fair-value based tokenization seems real.
Activity: 193
In this huge amount of different ICO's nowadays to find a really good project is a problem. We are lucky to have Vertex, cause it can expertise a lot of ICO's, filter perspective projects from scams and present it to us.
True. Vertex is also useful for CEOs and devs of new projects, it gives them an opportunity to show their growing projects on a platform for huge amount of investors.
Activity: 119
In this huge amount of different ICO's nowadays to find a really good project is a problem. We are lucky to have Vertex, cause it can expertise a lot of ICO's, filter perspective projects from scams and present it to us.
Activity: 148
There are a lot of projects based on block-chain technology, and also it becomes popular to add AI technology. Dis Vertex devs think about it?
Activity: 28
Decentralized platforms are really popular now and this is amazing idea for the security. I'm happy that Vertex decentralized too because there is no need to worry about token's security, I can keep my token on the wallet of my choice and not on my account the platform itself.
Activity: 233
Vertex is very promising project, I’m looking forward to watch its development. I was surprised to see Vertex’s translation into 4 languages: Hindi, Chinese, Korean and Russian.
Besides, why is it translated in exactly these languages? I've even heard about cryptocurrency development in Korea or India… And as far as I know, China is restricted in this project
You know, not all Koreans or Indians are in their countries, so this translation is really helpful. Can you imagine, how many new participants can be invited in this project? How many tokens can be bought? It’s incredible
As a Russian language learner I should pay devs's attention on your translation. There are a lot of cases' mistakes or just wrong variant of translation. Hope, you will cope with the project soon and a lot of Russian-speaking community will follow the project!
Activity: 27
I was searching for the project, where I can get the opportunity to get returns and definitely succeed. So Vertex looks really promising and I'll stay tuned during pre-sale and ICO process.
Activity: 31
Vertex is very promising project, I’m looking forward to watch its development. I was surprised to see Vertex’s translation into 4 languages: Hindi, Chinese, Korean and Russian.
Besides, why is it translated in exactly these languages? I've even heard about cryptocurrency development in Korea or India… And as far as I know, China is restricted in this project
You know, not all Koreans or Indians are in their countries, so this translation is really helpful. Can you imagine, how many new participants can be invited in this project? How many tokens can be bought? It’s incredible
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Vertex will be the kind of platform that can appeal to potential traders that have not participated in the cryptocurrency markets yet as such, it can bring in much needed fiat liquidity into cryptocurrency markets
Pages:
Jump to: