Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 28. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Etherium platform announced new technical standard which shows that having its own currency Vertex will be integrated in the 2 platforms. I do appreciate the updated measure.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
The Vertex treats which are going to be showed will stimulate beginners and professional investors run for the platform for sure.
I’d say, the risks would be much reduced through the adjusted check. That will be much lower than an average investor faces today I assure you.
Activity: 218
Most of todays ICOs are scams and that's not so good: the market should have a platform like Vertex to keep the ‘bubbles’ filtering. The idea is great, Good luck to the team!
Activity: 225
The Vertex treats which are going to be showed will stimulate beginners and professional investors run for the platform for sure.
Activity: 181
My personal assets would be under security due to decentralisation. Malware attacks won't reach them out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Vertex users are able to buy tokens belonging to vetted ICOs at a preferential price before they are listed on exchange.
Our public sale is now on!
Register at https://vertex.market/register.
Activity: 238
Well, I’d like to offer partnership with potential ICO. In theory, this solution will inject the project development and raise the customers number.
Activity: 28
I want to buy the Vertex how can I buy the tokens? I want the token investments in the long term because the tokens value is so reasonable especially during 23 % bonus 0.22/1$
Activity: 195
I’d like to be into a relevant situation, influence and supervise Vertex team progress. Fortunately, my wish is taken into account, so the only thing I want is to express my gratitude. Transparency and trust are our all.
Simplicity and efficiency of the project will allow to bring such a significant factor as fiat liquidity with a low volatility cryptocurrency market which insures the stable exchange rates.
Activity: 187
I’d like to be into a relevant situation, influence and supervise Vertex team progress. Fortunately, my wish is taken into account, so the only thing I want is to express my gratitude. Transparency and trust are our all.
Activity: 31
I do appreciate this systematic approach, I can have a continuous and boundless access to the inspected ICOs. Plus, the essential and at the same time necessary opportunities.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I’m very glad to see that every single ICO, which is going to be listed after, is deeply varified and checked. This adjusted selection makes me think of large investments.
Activity: 131
Well, Vertex provides a good and reasonable price for its tokens which is splendid measure as I can think. The tools give me a chance to manage my assets by myself.
Activity: 213
Everything is under control, I mean not only the deep performance mechanisms but also information about some events which are going to be on Vertex, good job.
Well, I still keep in my mind the period when the KYC process was nothing but red tape. And now, this has changed thankfully the wonderful project.
Activity: 156
My hometown is restricted area for the proj and think that it's unfair. Why being American, has begun to be something bad. Devs, I do appreciate your future efforts to fix it. But the rest of the proj is ok, good.
Join our Telegram group to learn more about our project, and keep up to date with announcements and cryptocurrency news.
Get involved at https://t.me/Vertexmarkeplace.
Activity: 220
Everything is under control, I mean not only the deep performance mechanisms but also information about some events which are going to be on Vertex, good job.
Activity: 27
At the present moment I have two reasons why I or someone else are to invest in the project, I speak about etc 23 standard and vertex mechanism for payment. Suppose, the criteria would be expanded through your new initiatives. Good luck, guys! -
The Vertex public sale is now on!
Register for the sale at https://vertex.market/register now!
Activity: 199
At the present moment I have two reasons why I or someone else are to invest in the project, I speak about etc 23 standard and vertex mechanism for payment. Suppose, the criteria would be expanded through your new initiatives. Good luck, guys!
Pages:
Jump to: