Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 31. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Is Vertex platform multilingual? What languages are supported?
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Has the Vertex platform a built-in wallet? or I should use any third-party wallet?
Activity: 17
Time is always money especially when you are investor so I'm happy to know that with Vertex I have an opportunity to save my time and money and also get people advice and additional income from that.
Activity: 213
Have you conducted any marketing research for Vertex? Will your project be in demand? What are your predictions?
Activity: 24
It's great that you can find new projects and be sure you will get profit for your investment via the smart contract. But I have one question: will I get benefit for using this platform by VTEX tokens only? I can not choose another currency?
Activity: 149
Vertex has nice website and they have very cool idea of creating Ethereum-based ecosystem with consulting direction, I believe it will be huge success.
For me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in it.  My friends lost their money because of the lack of information in the field of economy and crypto. So I have acquainted them with it to help this project became a success and prevent such problems in the future.
Activity: 201
Vertex has nice website and they have very cool idea of creating Ethereum-based ecosystem with consulting direction, I believe it will be huge success.
Activity: 228
If I am correct about this, consulting service is just one component of VERTEX ecosystem. What are other components of the ecosystem and what purposes do they serve? Why do you need a whole ecosystem not just application?
Activity: 162
Let me be clear. If i want to participate early in ICO project well before the date, i can use Vertex for this? What steps for me to start using?
Exactly! Also, it benefits the customers of its platform since they will be able to acquire tokens at a preferential price.
I advise you to invest in this project only if you like the concept and want to support developers. I don't think it's a good token to speculate for profit. The purpose of this project is to create a really convenient knowledge-based ecosystem but not just create an another useless token.
Activity: 218
Let me be clear. If i want to participate early in ICO project well before the date, i can use Vertex for this? What steps for me to start using?
Exactly! Also, it benefits the customers of its platform since they will be able to acquire tokens at a preferential price.
Activity: 220
As an experienced investor, I can say that this project has a bright future. First of all it give you confidence that projects you invest in is verified. Second thing is about Vertex hold tokens you interested in. And finally experts advice you how to purchase them. All that is needed in one tool!
Activity: 156
Activity: 225
The concept of the project seems very promising to me. One of the main advantages of this platform is that it's aiming to save and multiply investments. Could you tell us more about your own vetting process?
Activity: 238
There is more and more need for carefully vetted projects, so Vertex will motivate people to actualize their knowledge, share advice and strive to protect yourself as much as possible.
Activity: 148
There is more and more need for carefully vetted projects, so Vertex will motivate people to actualize their knowledge, share advice and strive to protect yourself as much as possible.
Activity: 233
There is so much to explore, and when you can use this tool to interact to experts in crypto field, it could really help people out. So I believe this project will be in demand.
Activity: 31
only investors can test this platform? or it's already available for all?
Activity: 30
Payment for the consultation is guaranteed by smart contract, no money fraud is involved and there's no need to wait long tokens before the will be listed on exchanges. Great news for folks who want to make some real money.
Nowadays' attempts to use the advantages of blockchain technology are very interesting. As I found out this project I felt the great possibilities of blockchain technology once again. If such projects will develop further it will prove that we is able to apply blockchain technology in business field.
Activity: 23
Payment for the consultation is guaranteed by smart contract, no money fraud is involved and there's no need to wait long tokens before the will be listed on exchanges. Great news for folks who want to make some real money.
Activity: 31
I think this service will ease the investment process and save a great amount of time and financial resources for both sides. Hope that project gonna spread easily. Nise job devs!
Pages:
Jump to: