Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 74. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Hey, guys be sure to give this great article written by Vincent Lionheart a read.
It is all about how Vertex can help you get your hands on ICO tokens even if an ICO sells out.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ico-aftermarket-where-you-can-buy-sold-out-tokens-vincent-lionheart/
It looks like a good example of the Vertex type. I think with Vertex we can wait for good things.

We appreciate your support!
OUR ICO DATES HAVE CHANGED:
Our dates have changed due to the fact that we are launching our MVP within the next month along with many other exciting things. Be sure to stay tuned. 

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
it seems that most teams from this project mostly from the middle east,
the country has abundant natural wealth so it is no wonder many companies are going into the world of blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
It looks like a good example of the Vertex type. I think with Vertex we can wait for good things.
Access the Best ICOs at the Click of a Button

Vertex will be offering a never before offered service in the form of a list of top ICO's at the click of a button. Due to its stringent vetting process of ICo's we would have weeded out all the non-performers to be left with those that are set to be the most successful over time and will be the ones for investors to look at regarding initial investment.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/access-best-icos-at-click-of-button/

Thank you for posting this, we appreciate it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Access the Best ICOs at the Click of a Button

Vertex will be offering a never before offered service in the form of a list of top ICO's at the click of a button. Due to its stringent vetting process of ICo's we would have weeded out all the non-performers to be left with those that are set to be the most successful over time and will be the ones for investors to look at regarding initial investment.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/access-best-icos-at-click-of-button/

We are honored to have @MarcKenigsberg join our advisory board for our upcoming #TokenSale in October. Welcome, Marc!

Read the full article here: https://medium.com/@official_83664/meet-the-team-marc-kenigsberg-398a13f0021f?source=linkShare-5ab3c3779778-1532954906
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I hope you advance!
Really well vision, interesting results, apperceptive results!
Activity: 266
can the team demonstrate that the partner above is a real partner? sorry beforehand with the question because most projects now display partners to attract investors while it is not real. thank you
Looking for something more amusing here!
Wondrous website, judicious project!  Good luck guys!
We appreciate your support, thank you.
Vertex, sort of one of the projects that caught my attention nowadays. I hope they have a successful process.
I will follow the project and the team with interest.
Thank you - be sure to hop on our Telegram for all the latest updates as they happen.
The features Vertex is trying to introduce will undoubtedly make newbies, and professional Investors rush to use the Vertex platform.
Thank you for your support!
ICO processes will be more successful with Vertex. Good luck to the Vertex team. I am sure they will invest a lot by establishing strong partnerships.
Thank you for your good wishes!
Activity: 268
Merit: 4
I've looked at the Vertex markete a little bit, but the platform will be in alpha phase, but will soon be in beta and lots of features will be added. This platform will do good work
Activity: 14
Hi dev's. I wish that the project will perform all that has been estimated!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Vertex, sort of one of the projects that caught my attention nowadays. I hope they have a successful process.
I will follow the project and the team with interest.
Pages:
Jump to: