Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 71. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
I hope the bridge between the project and investors can serve. I want to invest in it. Investments that will take place in a transparent manner will achieve absolute success.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Please when will the token sales start, I wanna be one of the early bird investors
Activity: 143
One of the best thins in this project, excellent project. I always pray for this project. I always support this project. This project future bright, best of luck Vertex Market.Everyone join this project.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
We all need crypto market for Ethereum tokens. With Vertex, ETH token can be more valuable. A good and promising investment on crypto, I think.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Will the ico, which will be on the VERTEX marketplace, all be classified as a project that will succeed?
maybe we really need a marketplace that can be a guide for investors to choose which ico is good to follow
Activity: 3
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
nice project nice team and nice job accomplishments i am glad to be in this business too
Activity: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
We could not see quality projects for a long time. But "vertex" is a good project. I think it is a good option to invest and this campaign will succeed even though the crypto money is going through a bad period Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Join our whitelist via our website to get early entry to our VTEX token at a preferential price. Whitelist subscribers will get guaranteed access to our token sale as well as exclusive giveaways and prizes

What can we expect from Vertex after the sale? A lot of ICO's go quiet once the sale is done!
When ICO ends we will be listed on exchanges and then the vetting process will begin.
Where could I find a summary of the project so I may share it which my circle of friends?

You can find it on our website : https://vertex.market
Activity: 145
What can we expect from Vertex after the sale? A lot of ICO's go quiet once the sale is done!
Activity: 57
Hey Vertex,

I really appreciate how many oppurtunities you are offering the community to get VTEX tokens.
The Bounties, competitions and airdrop are so generous and really root to the problem you are solving- helping the everyday investor get access to incredible projects, if they may not otherwise have the chance. Thanks for being such an incredible project.

Will keep spreading the Vertex message and standing behind this strong project. Cool

Thank you for your support- the community is very important to us!

And your project is very important to the community! Keep on building a better blockchain ecosystem for all, your platform is greatly appreciated.
Hey Vertex,

I really appreciate how many oppurtunities you are offering the community to get VTEX tokens.
The Bounties, competitions and airdrop are so generous and really root to the problem you are solving- helping the everyday investor get access to incredible projects, if they may not otherwise have the chance. Thanks for being such an incredible project.

Will keep spreading the Vertex message and standing behind this strong project. Cool

Thank you for your support- the community is very important to us!
I like this project.I hope this project will success.good luck sir
Thank you!
Activity: 145
What can we expect to see about Vertex at the Dubai International blockchain summit?
We will be presenting our project there.
Stay tuned because BitcoinChaser will be streaming the event live.
Oh really? Where can I find the live stream? What platform?
Activity: 57
Hey Vertex,

Great Project.Join Now!

This company is one of the most serious and promising today. Her innovative approach is fascinating head. The company has assembled a serious team, I advise everyone to participate in ICO.

Thank you for your kind words!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41955811
I'm new in the Crypto space and have come across Vertex. This looks like the safest option for me as opposed to others coming across as scams or not legit. This is an exciting time to come into crypto in my opinion!
Sure, as you may know, many ICO tracking sites and advisors accept payments for better ratings which makes it hard for inexperienced investors to differentiate the good from the bad.
Thank you for your support - We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts. 
Pages:
Jump to: