Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 143. (Read 114370 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
AR/VR for concerts and meet&greets...don't know if I like this part of the marketplace, people go concerts to actually have a "taste" of their favourite artists, same for meet&greet. Especially if we talk about hard rock and metal
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
Rihanna is name-dropped in the whitepaper and I was like, you'll never get her to give a concert on VibeHub. What does she ask, $500k, a million dollar? Besides, why would she care about VR? it's way too niche.

Then I found this:

https://youtu.be/64J3az_7aaM?t=8s

Not to mention that astronomical revenue artists and educators will be able to earn by streaming their music or lessons in Virtual Reality. Also this video you posted is a 3D model of Rihanna and we will be using holoporation technology to capture the real life image of rihanna as she plays in real time. So what you are looking at in this Video will actually be Rihanna on the VibeHub platform and not a 3D model. Still a really cool video tho and puts it into perspective  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Very interesting whitepaper.

I can clearly see:
-yoga lessons
-giving private lessons to students for money (math, languages, flute, piano, guitar ...)
-online job interviews

Possible applications are endless.
Wish you a big success.

Its a whole new world!
Imagine doing a job interview setting on your sofa Smiley or going on a date when you are just sitting home naked Cheesy

I love this world!
Crypto x VR = <3

Going on a date while sitting at home naked Kiss Shocked the abysmal capability of VR. I love it
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Will the vibex tokens be exchanged for Vibecoins, the reason why the tokens are not visible on Ethplorer?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

I can clearly see:
-yoga lessons
-giving private lessons to students for money (math, languages, flute, piano, guitar ...)
-online job interviews

Wish you a big success.

Its a whole new world!
Imagine doing a job interview setting on your sofa Smiley or going on a date when you are just sitting home naked Cheesy

I love this world!
Crypto x VR = <3
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Oh! this might tickle social media fancy if they completely follow through with their proposal. By the way, for those still confused, this is not a game, it's virtual reality. On a layman's term think of it as a dream, where you have complete control of every sequence. so you stationed in Taiwan and have a friend living in San Juan. both of you have always wanted to visit the Louvre together, with VibeHub you can visit it virtually thru augmented reality. Or rather on a business tip, a conference calls could be made personal. So rather than the old format of conducting conference calls, where participants can't visually express their emotion, with vibe you can have a conference call that emulates live physical meetings.
Will the vibex tokens be exchanged for Vibecoins, the reason why the tokens are not visible on Ethplorer?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hey devs, an interesting project.

In your whitepaper you stated that you all or at least a part of you have worked on different projexts before. Can you give some example of projects you guys have worked on before? Would be nice to see Smiley

Still would like to hear an answer to this question Smiley

Anyways, I also have a question about the Virtual Homes everyone has. You can buy stuff for your home, like an bigger TV or new lights etc. Is it possible to give bought items as a present to someone else?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I can clearly see:
-yoga lessons
-online job interviews

Wish you a big success.
They already raised 3400 ETH? How much they want to raise in total (soft and hard cap) ?

Im wondering, u post a new post, probably see my post and be like... i dont give a shit or what is that exactly? Im really curious.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
They already raised 3400 ETH? How much they want to raise in total (soft and hard cap) ?
Now it shows 20.0002 Vibex tokens in my wallet but not on ethplorer or etherscan. Or will this change to Vibe coins later on. I couldnt see the tokens first, cause of "loading" so i presume they cant be vissible yet on Ethplorer?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev
I had 20 vibex tokens. Viewed with Ethplorer... does anybody know why they are gone?Huh WTF!

hello, pls double check that your wallet is synced up, and that you are looking at the correct account you purchased from...you can also join our slack and dm me if you have further issues...
I had 20 vibex tokens. Viewed with Ethplorer... does anybody know why they are gone?Huh WTF!
Activity: 294
The ideas of the project seems really interesting.

I never thought about using VR to see live concerts and for education.

That could be an interesting market.
Why cant i see my VIBEX tokens anymore on wallet???  Undecided
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Since VR technology is really blooming in recent years, this idea has a lot of potential, especially since major part of crypto world are also computer enthusiasts.
There is this excitement factor which will attract a lot of investor and users like me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Rihanna is name-dropped in the whitepaper and I was like, you'll never get her to give a concert on VibeHub. What does she ask, $500k, a million dollar? Besides, why would she care about VR? it's way too niche.

Then I found this:

https://youtu.be/64J3az_7aaM?t=8s
Activity: 392
This project looks so interesting I think I will buy a VR headset just to beta test this project. Could be the best game for VR in the near future. But currently I have an amd r9 290 which I think has not enough power for VR
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The project sound like science fiction. Its so cool, when I see vibehub I think I'm in the future. Where everyone could be able to enter in internet and interact with a huge marketplace. And that is what Vibehub want to create. The project will synergize the power of blochain and virtual reality with the huge developpement of marketplace these days. The potential is incredible, just see how theses different market know sucess, so imagine the sucess of you combinate all of them. Vibehub can reach an incredible value with that technologie !
Jump to: