Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 150. (Read 114370 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
any update about this project?

Video released on 360 video integration on the VibeHub application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMSlbKOum0&t=362s
Tutorial video released on how to transport between worlds and destinations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHgKKYMhqfs&t=30s
Our original video as well if you have not seen it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUXUr6rWSc&t=45s
Whitepaper http://vibehub.io/VibeHubWhitepaper2017.pdf

More videos to come over the next few days and VibeHub beta will be live on the Oculus platform very soon. Before the 22nd
Web browser version by Sept 1st

Gearing up for our promotional campaign at the start of the official token sale Smiley which is on August 22nd
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
VibeHub.io VR Beta Preview - Features Tour - 360 Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMSlbKOum0&t=75s
Activity: 238
any update about this project?
VibeHub Co-Founder
VibeHub Co-Founder
I understand how would  you view another project as being closely related. However, we have proven through these videos and in our beta set to be released that their entire business model will be a feature on our platform. Not to mention none of which have actually developed Virtual Reality technology as of yet and are 6 months minimum away from doing so.

Through the integration of Augmented Reality technology in the near future, this will show  that VibeHub is far different then anyone in blockchain and non-blockchain technology in the way we package our platform and to be able to reach the masses in an actual revolutionary way  Smiley

But thank you for your kind words and please keep watching.. More Videos and beta are still to come
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I've been directly following it on Slack. Apart from the project, I believe in the future of Virtual Reality so I indirectly believe in the future of a project which is closely related to this technology. It is evocatory. I'll keep watching.  Roll Eyes
VibeHub Co-Founder
VibeHub Co-Founder
Hi dev ,, What is the minimum target for this ico ,, ??
No minimum,  beta will be up shortly
VibeHub Co-Founder
why not add more picture in the thread?
it will more beautiful

The second we reach 2 more activity, it will be update to picture
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
why not add more picture in the thread?
it will more beautiful
Activity: 700
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
Hi dev ,, What is the minimum target for this ico ,, ??
VibeHub Co-Founder
Virtual Reality will be mature in the near mature and when it becomes mature VibeHub will provide the highest level technology and the most profitable business model in the entire Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality sector. I am glad you enjoyed the whitepaper, However I feel we failed in some aspects of it as we did not take into account the readers level of understanding of AR/VR technology. We will have a new revised whitepaper up tomorrow which will also go more in-depth on our business model and exactly how ICO funds will be used. I will provide link in this thread when it is ready.

To be honest, VibeHub surpasses Steem  on every level. Scaling, technology and business structure. VibeHub has the technology and business structure to be worth tens of billions of dollars. When our new whitepaper is released and our beta is released everyone will be able to see this quite easily.

Will you be adding any more videos here to showcase what you are doing?
I feel this project is not getting nearly the exposure it deserves... videos might help fix that.

Yes more videos, beta and revised whitepaper are coming very shortly. Stay tuned
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev
Virtual Reality will be mature in the near mature and when it becomes mature VibeHub will provide the highest level technology and the most profitable business model in the entire Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality sector. I am glad you enjoyed the whitepaper, However I feel we failed in some aspects of it as we did not take into account the readers level of understanding of AR/VR technology. We will have a new revised whitepaper up tomorrow which will also go more in-depth on our business model and exactly how ICO funds will be used. I will provide link in this thread when it is ready.

To be honest, VibeHub surpasses Steem  on every level. Scaling, technology and business structure. VibeHub has the technology and business structure to be worth tens of billions of dollars. When our new whitepaper is released and our beta is released everyone will be able to see this quite easily.

I feel this project is not getting nearly the exposure it deserves... videos might help fix that.

I agree...and yes we will be releasing more videos, hopefully we cant get them out today, but latest tomorrow.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev
Some big market sectors that we are targeting at first are: Music, Education, Dating, Gaming, just to name a few... Education example is a user can hold a class or lecture in classroom setting and charge for attendees, and or receive tips...the user can play videos or slides as well...Online courses for example...Because we have an immersive social experience imagine online dating...more personal then chat or voice call...imagine attending events together, buying each other gifts, etc... And cooperative Gaming has huge potential as well...those are just a few examples. Music has possibilities in direct artist to fan exchange, as well as concerts, meet and greets, etc... You will be able to participate in any of these communities/hubs and marketplaces on the same platform...and once AR is more mainstream...we will be there with an existing user base and be backwards compatible to allow the bridging of users with various devices.
VibeHub Co-Founder

Activity: 183
I see the whitepaper ,it looks very Psychedelic,
had the virtual reality was mature now?
this project would compete with steem in the furture as I see
Jump to: