Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 148. (Read 114370 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
folks, did the pre ico successful??

also,  what is the minimum cap of the ico?

i cant see it in the portal. only the hard cap is there.. can anyone cares to answer?

Hello, yes we have raised 1200 ETH to date...We are currently in the first week of the official Token Sale 20% Bonus Round...please visit http://vibehub.io/ico for current progress of the token sale...thank you for your interest...and also we have no minimum cap...we are committed to the development of this project, a successful token sale would mean we can increase our team size and have a marketing and promotional budget which will allow us to secure the right partnerships. Which will promote the platform as well as increase demand for the VIBE currency. Which in turn benefits us all.

so is this means that whatever amount will be raised will considered the ico as a successful??

also just wanna ask about the bounty pool,

you said will allocate a Total Bounty Budget for  4 million VIBE..  considering the exchange is 1 eth = 100 vibe tokens..

im just wondering if that bounty pool is based on the tokens sold or is that a fix amount? no matter how much tokens will be sold.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Tune into this video for more information about the VIBEHube ICO...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FAqyxnCJkk
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev
Hi, i am joined the Blog campaign. I hope that VIBEHub and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to VIBEHub Team!

Thanks for the kinds words...and we appreciate your support...
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
Hi, i am joined the Blog campaign. I hope that VIBEHub and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to VIBEHub Team!

also,  what is the minimum cap of the ico?

i cant see it in the portal. only the hard cap is there.. can anyone cares to answer?

Hello, yes we have raised 1200 ETH to date...We are currently in the first week of the official Token Sale 20% Bonus Round...please visit http://vibehub.io/ico for current progress of the token sale...thank you for your interest...and also we have no minimum cap...we are committed to the development of this project, a successful token sale would mean we can increase our team size and have a marketing and promotional budget which will allow us to secure the right partnerships. Which will promote the platform as well as increase demand for the VIBE currency. Which in turn benefits us all.
Activity: 364

also,  what is the minimum cap of the ico?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
Hi dev ,, What is the minimum target for this ico ,, ??
No minimum,  beta will be up shortly
If there is no minimum target, does this mean the project will continue and be developed ? No matter how much investment funds are collected later ?

Yes we are committed to the development of this project, as we officially began development of the platform 6 months before we even announced our plans of a crowdsale...All of our development is done in house...we are passionate about what we do...We know that to grow at the rate we invision, requires support for marketing/promotion, team expansion, and AR production room build out. We have a solid plan and if given the opportunity to execute, we will do that and more...The success of the crowdsale will only determine the speed that we can achieve maximum levels of awareness to this platform.
Great. this is fair for the participants (investors or bounty hunters) because there is no concern if ico fails because the funds achieved do not meet the target because the project will still be developed.

Yes it is fair, However a successful ICO will really speed up the development for VibeHub. Expanding our team, collaborating with world famous artists and building our augmented reality room directly after the ICO would ensure rapid development for VibeHub.

Our team right now can only do so much and as we have proven thus far the VibeHub platform is one of amazing quality. Thousands of digital assets, hundreds of environments, collaborations, team expansion and integration of Augmented Reality Technology is important to do in a fast time frame. A successful ICO allows us to do all of these things
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Hi dev ,, What is the minimum target for this ico ,, ??
No minimum,  beta will be up shortly
If there is no minimum target, does this mean the project will continue and be developed ? No matter how much investment funds are collected later ?

Yes we are committed to the development of this project, as we officially began development of the platform 6 months before we even announced our plans of a crowdsale...All of our development is done in house...we are passionate about what we do...We know that to grow at the rate we invision, requires support for marketing/promotion, team expansion, and AR production room build out. We have a solid plan and if given the opportunity to execute, we will do that and more...The success of the crowdsale will only determine the speed that we can achieve maximum levels of awareness to this platform.
Great. this is fair for the participants (investors or bounty hunters) because there is no concern if ico fails because the funds achieved do not meet the target because the project will still be developed.
Hi, just want to know what is the minimum cap target of the ico?
and what will happen to the unsold token? thank you. goodluck to the ico
It seems that vibehub does not use the minimum target, and if it does use the minimum target I still do not understand because there is no information about it, and the possibility of unsold tokens will be burned with the developer

Just to clarify even further, it works kinda like the bounty programs...You receive VIBEX from token sale...they are minted as contributions are made.... the VIBEX are like stakes for the pool of 160 200 000 VIBE...after the token sale we will know how many VIBEX total there are...then we divide 160 200 000 VIBE by total VIBEX created...and finally multiply that by your VIBEX total to get how many VIBE you will get...No burning neccessary
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
I hear if vibehub will do great promotion when ico the first day , Are you going to advertise on google adsense?
its great i wish can take a part for this one .

We have our promotional campaign ready to run for coinmarketcap and cryptocoinnews for advertisements as well as media coverage on various news outlets
how about share the essay in the 8btc.COM  or contract the ICO365.com support this project maybe a good choose. 
Good advice ! As we know, Chinese people have a very high interest in investment so this advice is worth considering 👍
VibeHub Co-Founder
There is no minimum goal, all of our developing has been done in house. As you can see in our beta and demo videos our quality is among the best in the world. The more support from the community would give VibeHub a further lead and be able to move much quicker to achieve our road map goals.

There is no possibility for burning coins as we did not set a price to our coin. The amount invested will determine what each Vibe will be worth, which means there is zero chance for burning coins as all coins will be distributed during the Token Sale.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
It seems that vibehub does not use the minimum target, and if it does use the minimum target I still do not understand because there is no information about it, and the possibility of unsold tokens will be burned with the developer
Activity: 630
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The Official VibeHub Token Sale has started... 20 percent bonus and a 0.01 ETH minimum!!!

check slack please Smiley
VibeHub Co-Founder
The Official VibeHub Token Sale has started... 20 percent bonus and a 0.01 ETH minimum!!!
VibeHub Co-Founder
I hear if vibehub will do great promotion when ico the first day , Are you going to advertise on google adsense?

We have our promotional campaign ready to run for coinmarketcap and cryptocoinnews for advertisements as well as media coverage on various news outlets
how about share the essay in the 8btc.COM  or contract the ICO365.com support this project maybe a good choose. 

Thanks for the tip  Smiley We will look into that
Activity: 183

VibeHub Co-Founder

Jump to: