Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 21. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
virtual reality?
so if this project goes right, it might be the future cause every company are seem very intersted in this kind of technology
lots of virtual tech with such weird name was borned, I can't understand
some dudes should watch out, this still be a new coin for a new purpose, so we can't say anything about it now, but support them

Exactly. We're still in the early stage of VR/AR technology. And now is the best time to be invested in one. I'm not expecting too much in this quarter. But Mid year would be the game changer. So just HODL and live your life Smiley
technology had gone so far, and fast few recent years .
and again, if this tech going right (which I believe it could) so this coin can be use for that. . .
I don't expect too much in 2 first quarter. but at least by the in of this year, it can make all of us become rich :v
that's the final purpose ^^
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
been holding this shit coin for months now, split my account in half because of it, that's it i'm done, fuck you and your project VIBE, OUT!
Almost all the token and altcoins are crashing right now, all we can do is wait it all out and will see a big jump once the market stabilize or as they say stop correcting and start pumping.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
been holding this shit coin for months now, split my account in half because of it, that's it i'm done, fuck you and your project VIBE, OUT!

Thank you so much for doing us a favor. Good choice by selling. we don't need weak hands fomo cry baby here. Goodluck with your next loss.

Remember, he said "months". Even if we consider it as 1.5 months, vibe is still up:

I wonder why he isn't satisfied if he has been actually holding for "months". Roll Eyes

Lol yeah! But crypto has made everyone impatient. The moment we see our coin staying stable or dropping 5 to 10 percent, in respect to some other coin jumping 30 percent daily, people lose their minds and wonder what is wrong with their coin and why it is not projecting that same growth. i remember when i bought vibe was 0.028 dollar and after a week, the price decreased to 0.02 and the very first thing i did was ask the vibe team as to why the price decreased. The price decrease in percentage terms was huge and i was carrying a big bag of vibe. But the team's straight answer on exchanges and how they wish to change made me peaceful and i saw no harm in keeping my coins for another year. I was rewarded in the end when vibe went to 3 dollars but i didn't even sell then because somehow i have a feeling this will be one of the gamechangers of the industry. In hindsight we would always want to do something better but it never works out in reality.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
This could be a major advancement for AR technology http://variety.com/2018/digital/news/intel-ar-glasses-1202687323/

It's a monochrome (red) laser and really crappy resolution (CIF) - it's a good start. The tech used by Intel is 20 years old.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/5/16966530/intel-vaunt-smart-glasses-announced-ar-video
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Thank you so much for doing us a favor. Good choice by selling. we don't need weak hands fomo cry baby here. Goodluck with your next loss.

Remember, he said "months". Even if we consider it as 1.5 months, vibe is still up:

I wonder why he isn't satisfied if he has been actually holding for "months". Roll Eyes
virtual reality?
so if this project goes right, it might be the future cause every company are seem very intersted in this kind of technology
some dudes should watch out, this still be a new coin for a new purpose, so we can't say anything about it now, but support them

Exactly. We're still in the early stage of VR/AR technology. And now is the best time to be invested in one. I'm not expecting too much in this quarter. But Mid year would be the game changer. So just HODL and live your life Smiley

I think the devs said that more partnership announcements would be coming in feb, so i guess we can expect much in quarter.
Activity: 280
virtual reality?

Activity: 190
virtual reality?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
VibeHub is a technology for creating virtual reality marketplaces and hubs where users can buy and sell experiences that would never be possible with traditional technology
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
The Vibe looks stabile at the market now. Is there any information about date and time of new website launch? I read discord group but there is no news about it.
which I see on twitter vibe in collaboration with the monster product maybe that makes the price of vibe stable, I also waiting for what will be launched later.
Activity: 140
The Vibe looks stabile at the market now. Is there any information about date and time of new website launch? I read discord group but there is no news about it.
The best part about vibe is the partnerships. And in the music industry the partnerships done make a noise not only in the crypto world but in the traditional world also. Imagine Vibe announcing a partnership with justin beiber or any of the A lister artists. Pitbull like artists are always looking for partnerships to enhance their business and bring out their reach. Any music festival or event, vibe will rise above. All we need to do is wait, and keep on checking for dev and the partnership. Vibe needs more marketing and lexy panterra can bring vibe effectively to her 2.3m followers and for that the tech needs to be strong.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I watched the Stupor Bowl Monster Ad. a few times. I can't even see the VibeHub.io ball cap...

Of course, It was removed by the production company without informing Monster and vibehub. But I hope you didn't buy Vibe just  because of the superbowl ad. no? Because that would be stupid.

I didn't buy VIBE because of the stupor bowl - I was just looking to see if VIBE followed through on all the hype. Looks like a major fail. I was concerned with the whole Monster tie-up they have done. Monster is not known as an innovator in this space and it's not clear what they bring to the table.

VIBE has great ideas but it is execution that will make this thing fly.

See already they proved themselves by listing them in good exchange and in terms of development they are doing best to make best output for VR industry. Things will take time to explore, so wait patiently and hold your coins.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
I watched the Stupor Bowl Monster Ad. a few times. I can't even see the VibeHub.io ball cap...

Of course, It was removed by the production company without informing Monster and vibehub. But I hope you didn't buy Vibe just  because of the superbowl ad. no? Because that would be stupid.

I didn't buy VIBE because of the stupor bowl - I was just looking to see if VIBE followed through on all the hype. Looks like a major fail. I was concerned with the whole Monster tie-up they have done. Monster is not known as an innovator in this space and it's not clear what they bring to the table.

VIBE has great ideas but it is execution that will make this thing fly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

We're talking about crypto market, are you really asking that question Grin Grin ? Do you rember why so many coins got pumped? Because of McFee shilling, and that's just one example

Activity: 224
VibeHub Co-Founder
Pages:
Jump to: