Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 25. (Read 114315 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
From VibeHub twitter:
Working hard to get this performance ready to download for Oculus users, Download link will be ready within several hours. We apologize for being late on the deadline by a few hours. Everything is fine on our end
Is there any links to performance video?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I invested because of Iggy Azalea

Yeah I like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2xtWgBlzk  . I want pay 9$ give me her show plz Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 11
I invested because of Iggy Azalea
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do you work on some kind of Internet stores or this is something different? Wanna sort out details of the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Awesome project i'm sad that i missed and i get coins only now at binance exchange but i'm sure it will be a new information technology era that Vibehub bring to us!

Its never too late to get some vibe. Still low market cap for this kind of project. Expect this to moon on Q2. 1b market cap very soon my friend.
Awesome project i'm sad that i missed and i get coins only now at binance exchange but i'm sure it will be a new information technology era that Vibehub bring to us!
Activity: 616
The future of our reality is days away!!! https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/953330448096112640

The future is now with VIBEHUB! This project never ceases to amaze me because it has continuous surprises to the community! Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Pack your bags fellas! We are going to the moon! The video looks awesome with all the effects, the fire and the buddha statue and i hope with the right device, a person will be able to experience the virtual reality!

There are many other projects out there... tell me what's the difference?

thats a quite unspecific question  Cheesy
How about taking a look at website and blog posts for a start
Activity: 71
Pack your bags fellas! We are going to the moon! The video looks awesome with all the effects, the fire and the buddha statue and i hope with the right device, a person will be able to experience the virtual reality!

There are many other projects out there... tell me what's the difference?
Activity: 224
VibeHub Co-Founder
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Activity: 71
What makes projects like this one really really stand out from many others born @ KICKSTARTER? https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/advanced?term=virtual+reality&category_id=16&woe_id=0&sort=popularity&seed=2527059&page=4

The use of the blockchain? Millions of capitalization for a "kickstarter" project?

Maybe i'm tired... maybe this is one of the few projects that has real value, and this crypto craziness is getting out of proportion...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
The future of our reality is days away!!! https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/953330448096112640

Fantastic job guys! Good things are yet to come, thius is just a start. Cool

Yup, as you said, it's just the beginning. A lot more has to come and it's just awesome how actively the team is working out. Next few days are gonna be full of marketing. Smiley
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Fantastic job guys! Good things are yet to come, this is just a start. Cool
VibeHub Co-Founder
VibeHub Co-Founder
We can't show too much, VIBEHub will be showing some brief behind the scenes footage of our placement in Monsters Super Bowl Commercial, Video coming later this week!!!

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Man... this is one of the most strongest projects I've ever seen. This thing could go very big in future, the idea is very unique and honestly, 0.00008 BTC is nothing for it.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@ up

I expected from beggining more than 1$ its top 20 coin because its not vaporware but real coming product which everybody can use and watching in Virtual Reality events.
And events coming soon first one only few days yet.

Yes, you are right about real product, but I see that right now in crypto space only hype is relevant. Look at top 20 coins, how many of them has real usage? So working platform won't guarantee VIBE the top place, but we can hope it will go high on the list.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
@ up

I expected from beggining more than 1$ its top 20 coin because its not vaporware but real coming product which everybody can use and watching in Virtual Reality events.
And events coming soon first one only few days yet.
Pages:
Jump to: