Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 47. (Read 114370 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I find information, that Monster Technologies selling headphones...
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
They will launch AR / VR platform only in february 2018? Any other big news before this?

We just announced a week ago we are working with a billion dollar tech company Monster Technologies (Monster Cable Products)

Thank you ) In which way you working with them? You buying headphones in them?

Monster Technologies produce a large range of products. Maybe they are going to make Mixed Reality headsets for VIBEHub?
Someone sold vibe in a very low price. its still a profit though. But I believe Vibe's value is more than this. Goodluck to us holders!

But this because of growing BTC... Price on ICO was just about same in BTC, now all tokens going down before hardfork
Activity: 181
almost forgot
q. was: do you feel the vibe?
oh yeah,,feel the vibe,, at least I do...
Activity: 224
VibeHub Co-Founder
liqui
binance
mercatox
cryptopia
novaexchange
bitfinex
poly
etc....

Our team is aware of all the exchanges.. up to them to list us
VibeHub Co-Founder
Our team is going to be using discord to interact with the community.. You can join here https://discord.gg/rDJTpxC  😀Much less attacks
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
liqui
binance
mercatox
cryptopia
novaexchange
bitfinex
poly
etc....
Activity: 93
We long term holders/investors should start tweeting, messaging our favorite exchanges(Bittrex). It's a matter of time before VibeHub gets listed on one of these major exchanges. Once it does that, Lamborghinis here we come. In the mean time we should try to expidite this a bit by doing our part.  Thoughts?
They will launch AR / VR platform only in february 2018? Any other big news before this?

We just announced a week ago we are working with a billion dollar tech company Monster Technologies (Monster Cable Products)

Thank you ) In which way you working with them? You buying headphones in them?
What about partnership with Oculus? Its possible?
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
I'm gonna promote VIBE and do retweets on Twitter. I really believe in this project and plan to hold it long term.
Activity: 1
Invested in this company during ICO and have been following progress of both vibehub and VR market ever since. Looks quite promising. As far as i can tell has all the properties for exponential growth:

- Good team
- Collaboration with big tech company for co creation and resources in future.
- Operates in immature but growing and very promising market

Will hold my coins long term. Like stated before. This is a hidden gem. Just wait for majority of investors to notice this and we will fly.
Activity: 280
Someone sold vibe in a very low price. its still a profit though. But I believe Vibe's value is more than this. Goodluck to us holders!

Activity: 14

You are cool guys! VIBE is already expensive in the eyes! Those who sold soon regret it!!!!))) I'm now buying Vibe while the price is low! I'm with You guys!!!
VibeHub Co-Founder

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
 Or maybe a "virtual crypto exchange" set up like the old NYSE floor, and it worked Wink 
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Well HitBTC is a crap platform.  Coins stuck "in trading" lol

HitBTC is consistently in the top 5 for trade volume everyday

That may be true, but every time i personally have used the exchange something caused delay. The nice thing is there was no support ticket needed due to the set up i guess, just not a fan of the set up.  I prefer ED lol.
Activity: 181
There might not be any new news (after such a big news:), but there might be big buys Smiley
& new big news is, that there might not be, any new news, for the time being, that said, especially not the big ones.)
https://twitter.com/VibeHubVR/status/920670937237696513
VibeHub Co-Founder
Well HitBTC is a crap platform.  Coins stuck "in trading" lol

HitBTC is consistently in the top 5 for trade volume everyday
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hello everyone, we will be delaying going public with news and updates until the BTC fork is complete. Thank you for your patience

Good idea, the market is much to volatile for the moment Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: