Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 48. (Read 114370 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
Hello everyone, we will be delaying going public with news and updates until the BTC fork is complete. Thank you for your patience
VibeHub Co-Founder
Any news about the platform going live or the team have just missed the deadline? I am still trying to find their social media chat channels but without any success. Links to slack are not working. Does Vibe have a telegram channel?

All social media profiles are at bottom of our website, slack invite link got updated a couple hours ago.. Should be working fine now, we are delaying all news and updates until after the BTC fork
VibeHub Co-Founder
Any news about the platform going live or the team have just missed the deadline? I am still trying to find their social media chat channels but without any success. Links to slack are not working. Does Vibe have a telegram channel?

The devs are usually active here and giving us update. But lately they're kind of busy. At the same time with the continuous drop in Vibe price Sad

Our team has not sold a single VIBE if that's what you are suggesting, we answer questions.. Price speculation is not something we comment on
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

The devs are usually active here and giving us update. But lately they're kind of busy. At the same time with the continuous drop in Vibe price Sad

Yes. It is dropping but volume of vibe is too little. All holders think it is a long term investment. Today's sellers won't affect long term price as long as dev shows us a good project. Smiley
Activity: 280

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
 Well HitBTC is a crap platform.  Coins stuck "in trading" lol
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
there is a good team and idea in the project from the very beginning, i think will have a huge growth and development of the project.waitting for major market

Things will not work in a single day, we have to wait patiently for the development updates from the company. I think Vibehub has growth in terms of growth and potential development about the project.
right , idea in the project ofcause is very cool , price not stable ,most of btc segwit ,wait patiently for official . i think will give us more gift .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
there is a good team and idea in the project from the very beginning, i think will have a huge growth and development of the project.waitting for major market

Things will not work in a single day, we have to wait patiently for the development updates from the company. I think Vibehub has growth in terms of growth and potential development about the project.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
 crazy ED buy/sell battle going on, gonna swoop up some HitBTC cheap action.
Activity: 79
No panic, I have already learned the losses because of cheap sales. I'll wait for as long as I can, if I can help the coin grow. But now, for a penny, you can not sell luxury.  Sell ​​alarmists I'll still buy.
Wtf is wrong with the people in HitBTC. Ruining the price value of such a good project. wish it was never listed there.

Activity: 376
I'm a good team and idea in the project from the very beginning, I hope everything will turn out. I want a huge growth and development of the project. Grin Grin Grin

Well this project would take time. I hope you can wait for this to be fully developed. This will surely be huge in the future. So don't sell your coins at the current price. Only people with weak hands will do that.
Activity: 79
I'm a good team and idea in the project from the very beginning, I hope everything will turn out. I want a huge growth and development of the project. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 14
The Tokens from the bounty were already in the Vibe Coin Format correct? No conversion needed?

Yes correct, no conversions needed.. the 4 million coins distributed in the bounty campaign were in the  total 267 million created
When we get added to other exchanges?
VibeHub Co-Founder
The Tokens from the bounty were already in the Vibe Coin Format correct? No conversion needed?

Yes correct, no conversions needed.. the 4 million coins distributed in the bounty campaign were in the  total 267 million created
Activity: 308
Activity: 6
VIBEHub is one of the few ICOs that has potential to reach Mainstream Adoption , whoever can´t wait and hold his Tokens should sell them I will gladly buy every single one of them , to every single short sighted trader : You are all fools and follow blindly the price movements on the charts like sheep follow the herd and thats the reason why you will lose on longterm all your money and every single one of you deserves it , who can´t even look a little bit behind fluctuations. @the Vibehub Team : You do an amazing job , continue with your development , I´m convinced you will deliver when the time comes.
VibeHub Co-Founder
If you're holding VIBEX from the Token Sale, you must redeem them for VIBE at vibehub.io
Already on October 16!!! October 15 was supposed to be live on the platform! When we live???

Sign up for the web beta on our website, it has been live for weeks and we are making updates
Pages:
Jump to: