Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 22. (Read 3817 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
What is the minimum one can participate in the crowd sale? VCA future looks promising and i am all in. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Is the ico of this coin is done?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Joining your airdrop. Followed you on Twitter and Facebook. Wishing you success and to the moon!
Activity: 103
With the way this projects looks, it seems more organized and hope it ll attain a great height , and investors should be willing to invest
Activity: 196
VCA looks very promising project and unique project.. I just keep eyes on virtual cash
Activity: 67
VIRUALCASH is very secured they don't include the participants who is less of followers in twitter and bitcointalk account must 1month old. I recommend this project to my friends 'cause its so nice and successful to the future . Have a great project , good job.
Activity: 34
This project looks very organized.. talking about how to apply the airdrop they have their own unique process.. and i look forward on this. Thumbs up to the devs.  👍👍
Activity: 210
Great potential with huge probability to succeed. I will be HODLING this coin.
Activity: 148
This project looks really good! Good Luck

Your Twitter Re-Tweet Link :
https://twitter.com/VCA_VirtualCash/status/956388520972529665

Facebook Shared Link :
https://www.facebook.com/iiimonaamanni/posts/333499663835465
Activity: 8
Good Afternoon Im very thankful that i joined this airdrop. because it helps me a lot and Im looking forward for airdrops to come
Activity: 58
VCA is really a wonderful project in crypto industry. Hope this will highly influence in the market and world. Joined the airdrop..
Activity: 182
Waiting for your ICO.
I will support your project.
I like your plans
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
i can see this will becoming hits on its way ... all support for VCA project
Activity: 294
I think this project will have a bright future.
Your idea is very good.
Great project
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
The project can shoot, the only thing that a narrow circle of people covers. And translation into Russian on the site of the curve.
Activity: 34
Concept is good and up-to-date. But pretty long ICO time. But good thinks usually take time. And concept itself is self-developery and the coin will be here to stay.
Activity: 104
It seems a great project.
I love this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
An excellent project with great prospects for the future. I will look after this topic as I see a good token here, which will please me
Activity: 58
Great concept with huge probability to succeed. I will be HODLING and following up on this project with keen interest, until I fond something to buy!! Cheesy
Activity: 111
Good idea, good luck with the ico! i like your project, I like virtual Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: