Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 18. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10
I joined the airdrop, I like the project, very creative and interesting. I look forward to further action.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Overall concept of this project is quite good, let's see how the people react and looking forward to a great development. Hoping people will support this one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Excellent team, innovative project, progressive and achievable roadmap...all round great project. Well done
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
nice project!
Activity: 150
You project is very promising. But i will like to know about the charges for transaction, please dont let it be expensive. I joined airdrop. I hope that will be receive some tokens
Thanks! Good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I followed you on twitter, facebook. joining your airdrop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
good project, I'm waiting will see this project next years..
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
Well-designed site already inspires some confidence that this will be a promising project! As it is clear that the work is, and there is work means and success will be!
I think your project is promising and I wish you good luck!
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
I'm following this project. There's a lot of competition for this particular market niche but I think VCA has potential to fill it. Good luck.
Activity: 6
Good luck vcash to the moon
Activity: 12
Goodluck dev, this project to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
 I followed you on twitter, facebook. joining your airdrop.
Activity: 185
a project for 7 years to keep in sight Grin
Activity: 246
this is the best airdrop site ever Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 26
looks like promising coin and good project
hope to be part of your community
Activity: 65
I have participated in the airdrop.looking forward to this project to be successful and it has a potential to soar high through ages.
Activity: 2
Good job guys! Continue with the hard work!
Activity: 24
Hope it will be a great project in 2018.
Activity: 308
Hi sir, I join in airdrop hope this works and hopefully i can get token from this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It does not look bad, I will participate with you! Tell me and what exchanges are you planning to exit?
Pages:
Jump to: