Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 3. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
And I wonder why the company's logo is so similar to the coin of the Etherium?)
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Im a bit surprised and excited.  Many are willing to invest this kind of massive project. Working on a prominent partners like lazada is a big really market.  They are much concern on the Market demand.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
You project is very promising
Activity: 34
You have a great plan on your project, i hope that everything goes just like what you plan.. bestluck!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Cool project. I hope in the future it will be a success!
Why do you think so?
What about future directions, I believe more in the crypto lottery. Want to be successful  Roll Eyes
3zy
Activity: 16
I think this is a very great idea of a project, my only concern is that plenty of the goals is kind to good to be true. But I'll try to believe in your plans. hoping for your success devs!
Activity: 4
Your project is looking nice. I have participated into the airdrop, when i will receive the tokens?
Activity: 67
This project will be successful if there will be a support from the community. Developer will have a good communication with its investors.
 this is very project will be sucessful.. i am joined TELEGRAM FACEBOOK & twitter best of luck
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This one will be great if all your plan will be executed well and go according to the planned time frame. We rarely sees a project like this one and it should be publicize to make more people be aware of this awesome project and get involve.
Activity: 7
I'm joining your airdrop. I followed you on twitter, facebook and instagram. Hoping your success. Cool Cool Cool
!
Activity: 259
Cool project, i hope dev will do all that is promised Smiley
Activity: 87
Very Good project with interesting concept. This one will be a huge success with the combine of online shopping and exchange. Hopefully the project will go expand for the future.. goodluck dev..
Activity: 71
At the moment we are on the process of creating a business proposal with the most popular online stores such as eBay, Lazada Souteast Asia and Amazon.
Great plan, but is it real?

Can I buy VCA token from crypto exchange?
Yes you can buy it from Etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#0x0bee5ca8dda2c0b8edd1c4369f7cc35d243e547f-ETH

I hope after airdrop trade will be more active)
Activity: 44
we hope it will work better and it will on moon...
Activity: 38
best coin vca
Activity: 55
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!
Activity: 72
I think this project will go to the moon! Good luck team!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
The abrupt idea of the project, I hope the team will implement all its plans taking into account the competition. I will follow the developments
Activity: 41
Great project.. Happy to be in
Activity: 28
creative and visionary project. i hope it will be 10X when it will come to market
Pages:
Jump to: