Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIRTUAL CASH (VCA) ICO - Shopping & Exchanger - page 10. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Done all Req. this will be a great project i will donate Soon if this project will be succesfull Soon.! Smiley
Activity: 350
Amazing project and i think it will going to the moon.
Activity: 30
I hope this project can be one of the successful as I join the airdrop.
And would love to see the crowdsale and join with other supporting member.
Goodluck with the ICO and see you there.

air drop is good but buying vca in ICO is much better..  Grin Grin Grin , this is an easy 10x coin
This is a great project and will definitely grow in the future, because this virtual cash will be used for online market shop and i know it's a lot of stuff that is distributed online

this token will give us opportunity to earnmore, we can trade the token and buy miner as well... mining crytpyo coin is very good, ROI is very fast..
Activity: 75
My ETH wallet don't have enough 10 transaction is not allowed to participate your bounty. I think that is unfair and unreasonable
Activity: 121
You have only 1 Round Of Free Airdrop Or maybe 2,3
And Which EXchange You introduce Your Coin
Activity: 69
I have 10 transaction in myetherwallet account, I hope to be accepted
Activity: 25
BIG ICO with unique and convincing idea, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market!  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The concept is good and attractive not to add the ongoing airdrop registration at the website. Well with this attractive business plan, you will surely attract more investors but they need first to be aware about this project and for that, you need a reliable promotional campaign.
Activity: 101
# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Activity: 19
Vca project looking fantastic. Also its supply is only 20 million hope it will get huge success.
I want to ask one thin that how can we mine it??
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
would be among the best project if roadmap is followed as promised.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
This project have the tendency of making a huge impart once it is fully implemented into the market.  I will definitely support this project and hope it all goes according to the plan.Goodluck!
Activity: 68
Thank ew For this beautiful bounty opportunity ..Joined ur airdrop ..I hope VCA reach its destination soon!!  
Activity: 2
This is a good project. But how many round airdrop of this project. And What is the main target of VIRTUAL CASH
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This is a great project and will definitely grow in the future, because this virtual cash will be used for online market shop and i know it's a lot of stuff that is distributed online
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Nice project for the future.Keep Up The Good Work DEV
agree with you, prospect of this project so brilliant with a good concept
must be optimistic that the virtual cash project can be successful, appreciation for developer hard work
When is the ICO?? I found this very interesting coin.

ICO will start 2 days from now... for sure many people will buy this coin. its very cheap and the project is quite simple
reserve translation Vietnamese if dev need PM me. This interesting project with the best idea. I love it and joined hope success! Good luck Dev!

friend, just prepare your Vietnamese translation... im glad i can share it also to my Vietnamese friends
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
i want to join this airdrop. ETH Wallet should have at least 10 transactions (below 10 transactions is automatically disqualified). but i have below 10 transections. can i participate?
Pages:
Jump to: