Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VLB - Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - page 5. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

If you sign up for the pre sale please do not reply to this guy on telgram. He is NOT a part of the VLB team and is trying to scam users. VLB will never ask you in a private chat to join a private sale. Everything will be handled via the VLB.io website

There was also a guy who tryna trick me with his account first he's username was VLB token support community and he told me that he was a bot but I'm not that fool to be scammed (he even ask ME if I already have invested) and now the name of that  s**t is Roman|social media.market. be aware of this. All investors must inquire here or in the official telegram group.

Wow, same thing happened to me, there are so many people who wants to take opportunity from this project because that is the easiest wqy to earn money right now. I hope people doesnt fall to this kind of scam and i hope VLB team always remind their investor not to trust people who private chat them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171

If you sign up for the pre sale please do not reply to this guy on telgram. He is NOT a part of the VLB team and is trying to scam users. VLB will never ask you in a private chat to join a private sale. Everything will be handled via the VLB.io website

There was also a guy who tryna trick me with his account first he's username was VLB token support community and he told me that he was a bot but I'm not that fool to be scammed (he even ask ME if I already have invested) and now the name of that  s**t is Roman|social media.market. be aware of this. All investors must inquire here or in the official telegram group.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It seems to be a very prospect project.
By the way, do you have a bounty program?

Yes, it is very prospect project.  car industry has a big impact throughout the whole world and the concept of this project is base on real situation have you check the companies they are with? (Big companies together with great professional team check the whitepaper.

If there will be a bounty program it will be announced here.

I've just read the whitepaper. Very impressive! I'll consider joining.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
The idea itself is excellent. To see the history of not only the machine itself, but also spare parts used in maintenance and repairs, is what every owner and buyer of the car needs.
Can anybody tell me the economy of the token? Due to what can be the growth of its price? I understand this will be a utiliti-token?
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
How can Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain change your life? Our new post on Medium is about benefits from the technology in the automotive industry. Please read https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-the-use-of-blockchain-in-the-automotive-industry-will-benefit-you-personally-a130350e40f7

As I know this project was already launched last 2017, is this project are re-launching? When it is? I was interested to this project. Otherwise if I remembered this project was successful on the previous year, that's why I was confused why signature campaign closed?

Yes, the orginal project was launched in 2017, but because they didnt achieve the caps, they refund all the investment to the investor, all the investment. But now they are relaunching the program again with more solid team and realistic and adjusted soft cap (4m usd) and hard cap (12m usd).
I am interested too in this project, they are on the pre-sale time now from Feb 5th 2018 till Mar 12th 2018 and there is a 30% bonus for this pre-sale time.
I guess the signature campaign is closed because they think the marketing time is over for them before, but seeing one of this team advisors (yahoo62278) said that there will be another campaign, i guess there will be one, we just need to wait, and invest hehe  Grin .
As I know this project was already launched last 2017, is this project are re-launching? When it is? I was interested to this project. Otherwise if I remembered this project was successful on the previous year, that's why I was confused why signature campaign closed?

This project is now currently on its public presale because the cap was not reached on year 2017 that is why they have refunded all the investment and now is the time to be a part of it again. Check VLB.io, and review the white paper for further information's and clarification.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Hello everyone, I will be helping out  the VLB team during this ICO. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post in this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP
Happy to see this thread sir, i am the one who participated in VLB team before in bounty/signature campaign.
Just happy to see again this. Any changes with the VLB token program sir just like before?
Hoping that it is have a bounty/signature campaign again Grin Grin

Yes, it is very prospect project.  car industry has a big impact throughout the whole world and the concept of this project is base on real situation have you check the companies they are with? (Big companies together with great professional team check the whitepaper.

If there will be a bounty program it will be announced here.

Indeed it is a great project. I am interested too in the idea of getting all the vehicle registered in the blockchain and we may follow all the history of an used car before decided to buy it.

Hello everyone, I will be helping out  the VLB team during this ICO. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post in this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP

Any airdrop ?
There will be more campaigns near the end of February beginning of March from what I am told. Will update users if this changes

There will be one if it is going smooth for the team. And one of the advisor (yahoo62278) is one of great manager in bitcointalk.org forum. I hope there will be a signature or bounty campaign for this.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
‘The automotive industry is one of the most sophisticated and technologically advanced industries in the world with innovation ranging from electric motors to self-driving cars to IoT integration. At the same time, the industry players that form the Vehicle Lifecycle Industry are faced with operational and customer service inefficiencies that lead to unnecessary costs and inflated prices for goods and services.’ Read the full White Paper https://vlb.io/assets/doc/whitepaper.pdf

How was the private presale going on?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
‘The automotive industry is one of the most sophisticated and technologically advanced industries in the world with innovation ranging from electric motors to self-driving cars to IoT integration. At the same time, the industry players that form the Vehicle Lifecycle Industry are faced with operational and customer service inefficiencies that lead to unnecessary costs and inflated prices for goods and services.’ Read the full White Paper https://vlb.io/assets/doc/whitepaper.pdf
Hello everyone, I will be helping out  the VLB team during this ICO. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post in this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP

Any airdrop ?
There will be more campaigns near the end of February beginning of March from what I am told. Will update users if this changes

Thank you Sir. I'm waiting for your campaign and ready to spread the word about VLB to Vietnamese community.

We will see a reborn of this project's campaign, i can not wait for it to be happen too.
But for sure, i guess yahoo will make merit system on the play for the next vlb campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
the price so expensive i guess 1 eth = 650?

The public presale is now on going , you can avail 30%/195 VLB tokens if you will participate on public pre sale.  So your 1eth will be equivalent to 845 VLB tokens.
The early you invest the more additional tokens you will acquire. Grab this opportunity since they have lowered the cap of ICO.
Correct early participation in their pre-sale the more bonus you get and you will see that in the OP.
This new set of ICO cap gives advantage for the investors to gain higher income when they start adopting in different trading sites that is why dont missed this opportunity to invest in this wonderful project.

The public presale is now on going , you can avail 30%/195 VLB tokens if you will participate on public pre sale.  So your 1eth will be equivalent to 845 VLB tokens.
The early you invest the more additional tokens you will acquire. Grab this opportunity since they have lowered the cap of ICO.
how many total supply for this token by the way?
i like the concept so cool and promising.

As u may see in the lightpaper or whitpaper, the total token supply will be 175M VLB Token. The amount will not be increased in the future.
This is the numbers
Bounty, advisors                           10M VLB
Team and project development      20M VLB
Funding round A (ICO)                  30M VLB
Funding Rounds B&C                    115M VLB

Not only the concept is cool and promising, this project backed by their own earlier project (CarFix), so it is great. They are not building something from nothing, they already have a foundation for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: