Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 10. (Read 237309 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Half a million on one game is crazy, especially as it is still at the early stages. Good to see it is being used as a product and not a speculative investment. Also good to see more tokens being burned Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Nearly 500k WGR bet on tonight's NFL game, and over 8 million WGR bet in total so far since launch!
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
I just recently learned that wagerr in the future will launch the function to add its event. This made me very happy)))
Got the article on Wagger project.
Just a bit curious that are you one of Wagger team members?
I asked this because I saw you worn the signature related to Wagger.

Yes, for a little over a year currently so far.
https://medium.com/wagerr-news/betting-and-the-blockchain-trust-freedom-fairness-45b51ab0a278

This is a really nice introductory article for Wagerr, let's make sure it gets out there.  Give it some applause on Medium directly, and/or share the link.
There's an ongoing effort from the community to get listed on FCoin, particularly from Bruce and the rest of our Chinese community.  They've managed to negotiate a free listing, but with a promotion of 45,000 WGR instead - which should be mutually beneficial.  They have pooled their resources and are accepting donations for the rest of it.

If you'd like to help out, more info can be found in the WGR Telegram.  We're nearly halfway there in only a few hours!
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Guys, confess why the price fell so much? What is the reason for this failure? I have already begun to choose Lambo in catalogs, and here such a drawdown (((

It really has not fallen much lol If I had to guess, outside of market conditions, the people that have won some large bets on the recent events have sold some of their winnings. It is just logical.
Everything is absolutely logical and if I correctly autonize everything, then the increase in the cost of the token will occur with an increase in the number of bets on the platform
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Guys, confess why the price fell so much? What is the reason for this failure? I have already begun to choose Lambo in catalogs, and here such a drawdown (((

It really has not fallen much lol If I had to guess, outside of market conditions, the people that have won some large bets on the recent events have sold some of their winnings. It is just logical.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Twitter post from Wagerr a few hours ago --- Liquidity for $WGR is only getting better 💸

Our partners @Netcoins are now proceeding to implement #Crypto ATM machines throughout the US 💥

Read all about it - https://www.gonetcoins.com/newsblog/2018/10/18/netcoins-launches-in-42-us-states-effective-immediately

https://twitter.com/wagerrx/status/1054520440436092928
legendary
It currently has quite a high supply compared to other coins so the burn factor will hopefully bring it down in line with other 100m supply coins. In the years to come when supply is low and usage is more widespread the value will be in the 10s of dollars at least

I really dont think the supply is that high. Tons of coins are now in the billions in terms of outstanding supply. Wagerr as a solid token economics plans that should help us all out int he long run.
It currently has quite a high supply compared to other coins so the burn factor will hopefully bring it down in line with other 100m supply coins. In the years to come when supply is low and usage is more widespread the value will be in the 10s of dollars at least
legendary
I keep my wgr tokens in my waves wallet. Can I keep them there, or do I need to transfer a wagerr to my wallet?

Convert them to the actual token and hold them in a true wagerr wallet. No telling when/if the swap process will be terminated. They will most likely provide ample time to make the switch with notice but if you dont intend on watching your investment on a weekly basis, go ahead and convert the waves tokens to actual wagerr tokens.
I keep my wgr tokens in my waves wallet. Can I keep them there, or do I need to transfer a wagerr to my wallet?

You can still keep them on Waves, but you won't be able to bet and stake of course.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Not only is this one of the few ICO projects from 2017 that is actually delivering a working product... it is also one of the few ICO's whose tokens are worth more now than during the ICO.

We're just getting started, not sure everyone realizes how much more room this has to grow in the coming years.  Even these initial numbers are quite nice, but we're aiming much higher and we're dedicated to getting there.

Edit - Forgot to mention, we now have a WGR WeChat now too.  Check Telegram/Discord for more info on this, if interested.

legendary
Not only is this one of the few ICO projects from 2017 that is actually delivering a working product... it is also one of the few ICO's whose tokens are worth more now than during the ICO.
It had stable support around the 3000 sats area but this has slipped a bit. Not that i am complaining, still looking to fill my bags so quite happy that someone has dumped the price down! The outlook is good with this coin, especially when it is listed on a bigger exchange
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
Price go down a little but is  Stable  in this long bear market
Over 5 million WGR has been bet so far!  This is huge, Augur can't even compare
Pages:
Jump to: