Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 12. (Read 237309 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Note: No one evens cares what you have to say.. you have bagged the team continually for the past 6 months now they have delivered I read back your post and think you are a disgrace.

Seriously dude, just leave.. you have embarrassed yourself enough now.

You wanna suck my dick, little fag? Impossible -- I despise fags. And most importantly -- learn the meaning of the word deadline, you little piece of shit Smiley

Small clap for that little try... "Delays" you cried like a bitch" - you have no idea on the complexity and delays in trying to deliver new tech to the marketplace.
Your ignorance and uneducated banter just make you look even more moronic to the rest of the community, now it's like can't wait the potential here is great.. give me a fucking break clown.

Here are some of your greatest hits over the past few months from you:
these fucks have no release YET! Stupid Clowns! Either close the project officially or do something meaningful with our money!
When production stupid fucks? I don't care about your endless tests. We need production version!
These fucks are quite silent for weeks. Did they abandon the project to spend the $ millions from the ICO?
These fucks stink. A dead project. Period.
This project looks dead.
Where is this scam, that you call a platform? They are silent as rats since the beginning of the the world cup Smiley Spare the spam and admit it -- these idiots ruined the project or (I'll put it in a simpler way) they scammed every investor! These people are shame for the crypto industry. Big red flag for these shits.
These monkeys, called "the Wagerr team", just steal people's money. That's all. I already lost several BTC because of these incompetent fags. Fucking scam!
Where the fuck is the betting platform?! Fucking scam!

Huh
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
As an extra precaution, bettors need to update to v2.0.1 and also make sure your system time is correct before placing bets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Guys, where is the line to see?

https://explorer.wagerr.com/#/betevents

Can see a list of all current events here, along with other related info.
Wow, interesting.
This is my first time I known that I can find information on current events of Wagerr via its explorer.
I have not experience such a helpful explorer before finding Wagger one.
It's true that I myself have also been able to find out or see the latest wagerr events this time,
so I think this is very useful information of course
Activity: 308
What is your target price level? 1 year - 2 years

$10 in 1 year.

https://explorer.wagerr.com/#/betevents

Can see a list of all current events here, along with other related info.
Activity: 633
Merit: 15
What is your target price level? 1 year - 2 years
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
I'm hoping for a price drop so i can accumulate more but some idiot keeps pumping the price up Grin Can't FUD a good project so i'll just have to keep buying more when i can. If any whales wanna dump feel free to do so Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
This is one of the few ICO's from that year that is actually starting to deliver on their commitments.  Glad I have been here since day 1 Smiley
Activity: 462
Price is pumping, but still quite low right now. I don't think there is a rush to get it onto the big exchanges yet, Wagerr price needs to increase so project team can pay for the listing fees. If it can list on kucoin that would be good enough
Wagerr launched as bright vision which might be further developed and partially contribute to change the gambling industry with the integration of blockchain technologies.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Price is pumping, but still quite low right now. I don't think there is a rush to get it onto the big exchanges yet, Wagerr price needs to increase so project team can pay for the listing fees. If it can list on kucoin that would be good enough

+1

This is no pump, just newcomers starting to realize the potential. Pump would be beyond 30K satoshis.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Note: No one evens cares what you have to say.. you have bagged the team continually for the past 6 months now they have delivered I read back your post and think you are a disgrace.

Seriously dude, just leave.. you have embarrassed yourself enough now.

You wanna suck my dick, little fag? Impossible -- I despise fags. And most importantly -- learn the meaning of the word deadline, you little piece of shit Smiley
Activity: 448
This project delivers. Didn't expect it the last months.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Keep the betting coming!  Looks like people are betting on the underdog Conor "Notorious" Mcgregor.  This fight will be an exciting one.  I hope it stays on the feet until someone get's KO'd.  Get your bets in!  https://explorer.wagerr.com/#/bet/event/MMA1

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
man this coin will (SHOULD???) moon when bull market returns  Cool
(FINALLY) lol
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have a problem with 294779 block. What should I do to have synchronization?  Huh I have wallet 2.0.1

but in the testnet wallet it works but I do not have my address and the wallet is empty
Latest update 2.0.1 is now supporting Apple Mojave version

https://github.com/wagerr/wagerr/releases/tag/v2.0.1
It is a optional wallet upgrade, isn't it?
Anyway, thanks for the given link to v.2.0.1 of Wagger wallet.

For just MNs yes it can be optional, but for bettors I'd recommend upgrading since there are many UI/UX fixes just for them.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

It's great to see the Wagerr team having a very productive month of September.  I hope it continues on for this month as well as the following months.  Wagerr has a great product that will change the sports betting industry. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Latest update 2.0.1 is now supporting Apple Mojave version

https://github.com/wagerr/wagerr/releases/tag/v2.0.1
Pages:
Jump to: