Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 152. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
What's current price on waves dex
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I do not see that happening anytime soon, I do not think Bittrex sells any Waves Tokens.  I could be wrong
They do -- see Mobile Go, Incent, and other stuff.  So they do list Wave tokens.

Biggest issue is until Wagerr develop their own blockchain they won't pursuit/get listed.

MobileGo is not listed on Bittrex and it is not a waves Token, it is an erc23 token.

Incent is an erc20 token on the eth Blockchain as well.

Neither of those 2 are in the same situation as Wagerr, Wagerr is not an ethereum token.

Grin

Waves lists other tokens but not the other way around, next time you want to correct someone make sure you know what the hell you are talking about
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I do not see that happening anytime soon, I do not think Bittrex sells any Waves Tokens.  I could be wrong
They do -- see Mobile Go, Incent, and other stuff.  So they do list Wave tokens.

Biggest issue is until Wagerr develop their own blockchain they won't pursuit/get listed.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
 Sports betting looks promising.Next year, there will be an outbreak of the world cup
legendary
I do not see that happening anytime soon, I do not think Bittrex sells any Waves Tokens.  I could be wrong
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is it possible for WGR to log on to Bittrex in the near future?

Definitely. I think a WGR-BTC pair can definitely appear soon.  Think it's the devs who work on making that happen though.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
 Is it possible for WGR to log on to Bittrex in the near future?
legendary
Anyone looking to buy please contact me, I have 200,000
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
OTC for wagerr token has been opened, you can see the wagerr token here for BTC: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/otc-but-sell-wagerr-tokens-1995543
Remember to use escrow.

good to see the OTC thread, but what is the reasonable price to sell the tokens now?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
looks like it's trading around 9cents to 15 cents on waves dex.

I can see it easily stabilizing at 15cents+ on any major exchange though.

personally wouldn't sell any now
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
any news about exchanges?
 Cool
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
When I withdraw my token, I do not receive an email, so I cannot withdraw my token, what should I do? My email is “QQ E-mail”, please help me to complete the withdrawal token, thank you very much.
For those who missed the ICO, now it's the best time to buy some cheap Wagerr from Waves, as people are dumping their free bounty, bonus and raffle coins! And of course thanks to some panic dopes!

Better be quick!!!

Remember to recognize the GREEN TiCK to avoid fake wagerr!!
Important reminder again guys and gals,

Please be very cautious on Waves! Remember to always check the Verification GREEN TiCK! Avoid fake wagerr!!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Wagerr is finally on Waves, but it's still not verified. No green check mark, everybody should be carefull Smiley
Activity: 606
Jesús... Neither the time to talk to scam from negatives for the lack of information, that we got email at 00.32 for the withdrawal  Roll Eyes Grin  Grin

People in crypto doesn't have any patience. Less than the traditional traders. So there is only a way, trading will transfer even more money here from inpatient to patient like buffett said.
Eh, that's what you/we get for investing into a company which has literally nothing but a 1) flashy website 2) empty promises 3) and zero code, I mean absolutely zero code.

Enjoy the bags, dumbfucks  Wink

Hey Cryptadick, say this out loud for hanging in a thread you hate you loser.

eye wee todd did
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Anyone know when it will be listed Wagerr in Coinmarketcap Huh thank you!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Hey guys .. news

I see in my wagerr account the withdraw button ...  :-) so,  we can send the tokens to waves wallet

But it is still recommended to wait for the announcement for proper instruction to avoid messy incidents happened on Waves. Haha! However we are all new!

Good Luck fellows!

It's okay for urgency if you need it. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Wink

i agree, better wait for the official announcement.

Hey guys .. news

I see in my wagerr account the withdraw button ...  :-) so,  we can send the tokens to waves wallet

But it is still recommended to wait for the announcement for proper instruction to avoid messy incidents happened on Waves. Haha! However we are all new!

Good Luck fellows!

It's okay for urgency if you need it. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Wink
Jump to: