Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 151. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I feel so sad for the bettors who have not known Wagerr yet. Such cheap prices are supposed to be offered to the innocent and contributive bettors instead of those motherfucking pigs who can't appreciate the invaluable! Sad Angry
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The prices of WGR trading on DEX reflect is not correct in comparison with its real value by volume of it confirmed as still in low. Not much people want to sell that much. So I think it's better if it to be listed on high liquidity exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
it would be nice if someone from the team was actually answering some of our requests here on this thread? there have been lots of important questions raised here.

Smiley please.

I just got a pretty quick and thorough answer a few minutes ago. I was impressed.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
it would be nice if someone from the team was actually answering some of our requests here on this thread? there have been lots of important questions raised here.

Smiley please.
I just acquired more than enough Wagerr to qualify for Oracle master node. Anyone know how the 2000 Oracles are chosen? Is the queue ordered by the largest stakes? Do I need to apply somewhere? I would like to be an active, long term participant of this effort.

Thanks!!

Edit:
P.S. I read Whitepaper but was not clear to me.

What are the requirements to operate an Oracle Masternode?
Collateral: 25,000 WGR
Access: Eligible transactions will be promoted to Oracle Masternode status on a first come, first served basis.
Term: 30 days
Initial maximum: 2,000 Oracle Masternodes (subject to vote by consensus)
Performance Requirements:    •    Uptime measured weekly 99% or higher    •    Sport data feed    •    Public IP with a forced network port number    •    Bandwidth to accommodate the volume the API calls
Technical Recommendations:    •    Virtual Private Server (VPS) or reliable physical hardware server that can meet performance specifications. Wagerr will publish a step by step guide for Oracle Masternode setup.Since sports betting feed access may be a barrier for some due to expense, Wagerr will publish scraping scripts and develop a shared API service that translates everything into the format required for Wagerr Oracles.More FAQ's @ http://faq.wagerr.com

"...first come first served...", is there an application process; or, will this all be made clear when tutorial comes out? Guess I am wondering if I need to monitor hourly/daily/weekly to make the initial 2000 cut.

Thank you.
Activity: 68
I just acquired more than enough Wagerr to qualify for Oracle master node. Anyone know how the 2000 Oracles are chosen? Is the queue ordered by the largest stakes? Do I need to apply somewhere? I would like to be an active, long term participant of this effort.

Thanks!!

Edit:

What are the requirements to operate an Oracle Masternode?
Collateral: 25,000 WGR
Access: Eligible transactions will be promoted to Oracle Masternode status on a first come, first served basis.
Term: 30 days
Initial maximum: 2,000 Oracle Masternodes (subject to vote by consensus)
Performance Requirements:    •    Uptime measured weekly 99% or higher    •    Sport data feed    •    Public IP with a forced network port number    •    Bandwidth to accommodate the volume the API calls
Technical Recommendations:    •    Virtual Private Server (VPS) or reliable physical hardware server that can meet performance specifications. Wagerr will publish a step by step guide for Oracle Masternode setup.Since sports betting feed access may be a barrier for some due to expense, Wagerr will publish scraping scripts and develop a shared API service that translates everything into the format required for Wagerr Oracles.More FAQ's @ http://faq.wagerr.com

Thanks!!

Edit:
When will WGR trade on other exchanges? Waves is a bad exchange platform. The buy/sell orders are not worth.

Volume is way too low, not really helpful for making real price discovery, need bigger exchange, perhaps Bittrex. POLO is very restrictive with new coins in the last time I suppose. I mean this thing will fly, when the normies get onto the system.
It's will fly when team present results for his works. Only listing will not give rise. See to Bancor

Again, patience is the price you have to pay, until then I enjoy seeing noobs selling their coins for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
WGR value coupling is way better than Gnosis's solution of allowing fees using other currencies thereby diluting investors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
When will WGR trade on other exchanges? Waves is a bad exchange platform. The buy/sell orders are not worth.

Volume is way too low, not really helpful for making real price discovery, need bigger exchange, perhaps Bittrex. POLO is very restrictive with new coins in the last time I suppose. I mean this thing will fly, when the normies get onto the system.
It's will fly when team present results for his works. Only listing will not give rise. See to Bancor

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
Bad news for all ICO investors.

Offering coins on exchanges with nothing behind them. A mistake.

Lets see how much more value will this lose, i wont be selling anyway..
Activity: 5
Dang, look at those sell orders going for 0,05$/WGR.
It's being traded below ICO price on waveswallet... just to say

Yeah it is ded, sad. Sell your bags guys
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Folkes are selling for 0,07$ per WGR. Already crashing the price by selling big time. Gonna sit on my tokens for a long time haha.

Wow -- what a deal.  What are volumes?  What is Waves asset Id for WGR?  Wanted to get in on this project.

The volume is pretty small, the price should go much higher when it hits a major exchange. The devs are curretly talking with some exchanges.

Sounds good, will be watching closely
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Folkes are selling for 0,07$ per WGR. Already crashing the price by selling big time. Gonna sit on my tokens for a long time haha.

Wow -- what a deal.  What are volumes?  What is Waves asset Id for WGR?  Wanted to get in on this project.

The volume is pretty small, the price should go much higher when it hits a major exchange. The devs are curretly talking with some exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Activity: 5
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
What's current price on waves dex

Around 7 cents at the moment.
Jump to: