Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 165. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Makes sense. Thanks!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When will the bonuses be applied for the earlier rounds?

Any idea?

I heard they are finishing up the ETH TXs that got screwed up by the other ETH icos... and once its finalized they will add the bonuses.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Hello guys ! thank you every one for the support, the team and I will be working hard ensuring a smooth distribution and development of the project. You may also  change your signatures if you have to.

Well done Dev! And thank you for correct the starting post count Smiley

Congrats for the ICO! I hope to see WGR in some exchange soon

Any idea?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
SNIP

Dude F@ck off with that NSFW stuff. Going to get people in trouble for browsing BTCtalk at work if you post images like that.

Think about people other than yourself for a change...

If you are at work... shouldnt you be working instead of being on BCT?

Im just kidding.. I am in the office right now too Sad lol

High five!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
SNIP

Dude F@ck off with that NSFW stuff. Going to get people in trouble for browsing BTCtalk at work if you post images like that.

If you are at work... shouldnt you be working instead of being on BCT?

Im just kidding.. I am in the office right now too Sad lol
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
SNIP

Activity: 18
So will these Waves tokens be able to be publicly traded on exchanges? Also, when their blockchain releases, how will we get the new WGR tokens?
Activity: 35
So my ETH transaction that I made during the ICO got processed today. Do I still receive my WGR?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I'm planning on holding the token in MyEtherWallet (but bought via Poloniex). When do I have to give my address to you guys? Will I receive an e-mail, or request in the Dashboard?

(asked this on slack but no answer yet)

What are you talking about? This is not going to be an ERC-20 token based on everything the team has said... you wont be able to hold it in MEW. When the coins are ready to be withdrawn, you just pull them out of the Wagerr website like you would any other crypto-transaction.

My apologies, someone told me that I could hold the tokens in MEW. What Wallet do you recommand for tokens other
than ERC-20 tokens?
legendary
Waves? but how they will send the correct amount to everyone?

They just issue a token in the same amount of the coin supply and click send.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Waves? but how they will send the correct amount to everyone?

legendary
I'm planning on holding the token in MyEtherWallet (but bought via Poloniex). When do I have to give my address to you guys? Will I receive an e-mail, or request in the Dashboard?

What are you talking about? This is not going to be an ERC-20 token based on everything the team has said... you wont be able to hold it in MEW. When the coins are ready to be withdrawn, you just pull them out of the Wagerr website like you would any other crypto-transaction.
Activity: 60
To issue a Waves token they don't have to do anything. All they need to do is create a token called Wagerr, put in total supply 200,000,000 and then issue ICO investors there tokens. It takes no more than 5 mins to do that. If I where them I would create and issue the token on Bitshares decentralized exchange and open ledger. They should make a ERC20 token and get that listed on an exchange with more volume. I don't think Waves exchange has a lot of volume 

A person claiming to be on the team, David Mah, was earlier today in Waves chat, asking for contact details to get Wagerr listed, verified, on Waves' DEX. Awesome if so! Good luck team.

Open ledger sucks. Projects go to die there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Activity: 126
Merit: 13
So wallet will be released on 26 along whit bonuses?

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hello guys ! thank you every one for the support, the team and I will be working hard ensuring a smooth distribution and development of the project. You may also  change your signatures if you have to.
Hey there! Will there be an upcoming raffle for rounds 15-20?
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com

Hi dev, I am not allowed to access the spreadsheet, do you know the reason? PM me

hello,

i took sharing down to reveal email addresses, it is up now.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D

Hi dev, I am not allowed to access the spreadsheet, do you know the reason? PM me
Jump to: