Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 166. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
Hello guys ! thank you every one for the support, the team and I will be working hard ensuring a smooth distribution and development of the project. You may also  change your signatures if you have to.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I have a question here.

If i place a 1000WGR on a bet with 10 coef. And win 10 000WGR, where do they come from? Who pays it?

And if I do it multiple times via direct on chain betting?

Its like any other forms of betting, for every 1 wagerr you win from a bet somebody else lost it.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
I have a question here.

If i place a 1000WGR on a bet with 10 coef. And win 10 000WGR, where do they come from? Who pays it?

And if I do it multiple times via direct on chain betting?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Woohoo!  I'm gonna receive 830 WGR from the signature bounty.  Not too shabby considering I only got 10 WGR per post, but I was the first one to sign up for the campaign.  Hopefully my small part helped to spread the word to the masses  Grin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/119NX0WaimJOAcOJILNuVVNrnixSqgog1ZxruRwwL-KY/edit#gid=1555710942

Looks like im at 7,000 Wagerr for signature campaign Smiley IDK where that 1000 bonus came from but I will take it lol Thanks Wagerr team!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A person claiming to be on the team, David Mah, was earlier today in Waves chat, asking for contact details to get Wagerr listed, verified, on Waves' DEX. Awesome if so! Good luck team.
That would be nice!
Activity: 249
Woohoo!  I'm gonna receive 830 WGR from the signature bounty.  Not too shabby considering I only got 10 WGR per post, but I was the first one to sign up for the campaign.  Hopefully my small part helped to spread the word to the masses  Grin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/119NX0WaimJOAcOJILNuVVNrnixSqgog1ZxruRwwL-KY/edit#gid=1555710942

Activity: 375
To issue a Waves token they don't have to do anything. All they need to do is create a token called Wagerr, put in total supply 200,000,000 and then issue ICO investors there tokens. It takes no more than 5 mins to do that. If I where them I would create and issue the token on Bitshares decentralized exchange and open ledger. They should make a ERC20 token and get that listed on an exchange with more volume. I don't think Waves exchange has a lot of volume 

A person claiming to be on the team, David Mah, was earlier today in Waves chat, asking for contact details to get Wagerr listed, verified, on Waves' DEX. Awesome if so! Good luck team.
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
How much was raised in total and I will like to know when those tickets given to us is going to be available for use
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
Just saw this on the gambling section and noticed you guys filled your ICO quicker than expected. Definitely looking forward to the launch of the platform. Decentralized sportsbetting is a new trend. I am just curious, who would we be betting against if its decentralized.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I bought 1500 wagerr, it's my first ico. I like the project!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Congratulations for all investors, supporters and especially wagerr team,,
this is great, hope will be listed on exchange as soon as possible  Wink

But I join in congratulations and on my own behalf wish you a long life for the developers and a project for further growth and successful development Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Congratulations for all investors, supporters and especially wagerr team,,
this is great, hope will be listed on exchange as soon as possible  Wink

Activity: 50
waitint for lanuch ,i will make a node
Activity: 2
Im gonna put all my wagerr on the fight Mcgregor vs mayweather Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If it was not because of the slow recovering massive crypto crash out there, Wagerr could have been sold out 6-8 days earlier. By that time most cryptoeists still thought that Wagerr was just an average coin no different from most shitcoins out there.

How pathetic the common blindness is. People don't love reading and research anymore these days!

No wonder cryptoeists are often bullied by the stock investors who turned in as whales sweeping the shrimps away to support their desperate markets.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi, as I pm'ed earlier My starting post count was 1227, not 742 Smiley (You accidentally took my activity as my starting post count).
I've stated here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19654897

I'm not gonna try to collect 200*30 Wagerr bounty I'm not a deciever. I've made only 9 posts to promote Wagerr, According to rules I won't be able to get any (below 15 rule) but I thought it'll last till 26th of the June...
Anyway. Congrats for the great ICO guys!
Should I be on developer's place, I would have doubled the number of coins for you for honestly, at least Smiley)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi, as I pm'ed earlier My starting post count was 1227, not 742 Smiley (You accidentally took my activity as my starting post count).

I'm not gonna try to collect 200*30 Wagerr bounty I'm not a deciever. I've made only 9 posts to promote Wagerr, According to rules I won't be able to get any (below 15 rule) but I thought it'll last till 26th of the June...

Sort of this would probably be the lucky scraps at the dumping ground. Not bad! Contributive to the innocent bettors who didn't know Wagerr in the first place.

Bettors sustain Wagerr. We owe them. They are the real heroes.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
done in a successful way. hopefully after that lucrative Crypto currency.

let's see how investors will win? much better than its competitors. we'll see this in the coming days. good gains. Cheesy
Jump to: