Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 196. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How many WGR are needed for a masternode?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Bought a little WGR , I think the price should go to $1 real quick after hitting exchanges Smiley

I think it will definitely hit 1$ easily when it hit exchangers
So why exactly some people were against this coin? Any summaries?
It is normal thing for people to be against a particular coin. What really matters is what the people that are using the coin thinks about the coin
Will it be nice to have WGR trade on this newly launched multi-mega website/exchange?

It is developed by Virtacoinplus XVP community.

I learnt they are yet to launch their main project, which is the mega project.
Only the exchanger it what they launched yet.
If I can get the dev permission to contact them to list verge before they start request for paid for I will do the contact

exchange.virtacoinplus.com
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Any news about the idea of using the Waves wallet for storing the tokens for the time being?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So why exactly some people were against this coin? Any summaries?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

very nice ico realized. hopefully a sequel gets in the way. which exchange? we can see a rapid rise.
Activity: 24
Can someone explain to me the 2 factor authentication process on Wagerr? I thought it would be some kind of thing where they send you an SMS code but when I click onto it it comes up with a QR code? I'm a bit hesitant to set it up unless I know exactly what it will do

yea just download the app onto your phone - there are a few of them out there but most people seem to use google authenticator - open the app and point your phone at the QR code and it will register you into the app - should give you a 16 digit code to enter in case you ever loose your phone -  so make sure you write that down somewhere - otherwise you are all set - just log in and the wagerr site will ask you to put in the code that the authenticator is giving you - you will have to open the app again at that point to see the code
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Round 15.  Nice!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
quote author=crafty veteran link=topic=1911583.msg19447734#msg19447734 date=1496967810]
Can someone explain to me the 2 factor authentication process on Wagerr? I thought it would be some kind of thing where they send you an SMS code but when I click onto it it comes up with a QR code? I'm a bit hesitant to set it up unless I know exactly what it will do
[/quote]
Usually thats what is 2-factor authorization. Just scan the QR code and for future use the code they give you on the website
Activity: 39
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Sent my btc directly from exchange to ico page, shouldn't be a problem right when WGR live?

i don't think it will be a problem. afterall theres a dashboard which you have access to.
Activity: 12
Sent my btc directly from exchange to ico page, shouldn't be a problem right when WGR live?
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Please what is the price of WGR to btc

7cents... thats what theyre selling for at the moment.

www.wagerr.com just go and look for yourself!
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Just bought 50k WGR. Good luck guys i wish you great success!!
Please what is the price of WGR to btc
I am in!

Nice to be back after 2 years being out Smiley

ICO's much more secure I hope.

Are you in? or Are you all in!?  Grin - sorry couldnt resist the pun - it is an exciting ico
My first ICO, bought 1595 wager. Sounded so interesting i really wanna see how this thing will work, even if i lose money.

Hehe and i love that sports betting indirectly got me into alts trading lol.
[/quote

lol - just read this and i was thinking how did he get a number less than a hundred - did not realize we could click in the box to change the amount - i thought we were limited to 100 amounts - my first as well
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
I am in!

Nice to be back after 2 years being out Smiley

ICO's much more secure I hope.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
My first ICO, bought 1595 wager. Sounded so interesting i really wanna see how this thing will work, even if i lose money.

Hehe and i love that sports betting indirectly got me into alts trading lol.
Jump to: