Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 2. (Read 237309 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Q. How the hell did David initially get involved with Matfraud? Didn't he do some due diligence on paycoin?

Predates me.

Assuming sometime back in the Paycoin days from what I got from it, maybe even earlier.  Then there's Derek Broyhill, who lurks under many different names and always seems to know what is going to happen and tries to steer the 'community' towards it.

Also sciborg/FollowBTCnews has been very active at times.  Krumz, Xeohash, Dkbay, modcom, GTR_JOEY...the list of ION guys involved in one way or another goes on and on.  Tippy will explain.

Edit - can confirm even just users are now being banned for asking legit questions
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
Q. How the hell did David initially get involved with Matfraud? Didn't he do some due diligence on paycoin?

Predates me.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Very interesting. The sockpuppet accounts are evident to anyone looking at discord or tele. Matlack doing the exact same thing he did in the old hash talk forum days. If David does go down, surely Matlack will too once the FBI realise the similarities between what happened with paycoin and this.

If anyone has any questions about what happened in the last month, the team splitting up, millions of $ unaccounted for etc, you can ask me here.

Please fill us in on all of it.

The very, very short version is that the WGR whitepaper was written by Adam Matlack and Derek Broyhill (Matt, Don Draper, AtomSmasher) of Ionomy. David Mah is no CEO (not even his proper name). Probably close to $40m is unaccounted for. As WGR raised $10m at ICO the logic is it is only owed that $10m is spent, even though the funding grew to a value of $50m (bitcoin cash sold near high etc). This funds Ionomy (much more vibrantly than wgr) among others. Anyone who didn't work for Ionomy left the company. WGR funds used to build centralised sports betting websites of which Adam Matlack is personal stakeholder. Team buy orders hold the price on the markets and have done since everyone went dark after ICO in 2017. Majority of MNs are run by team etc. Ionomy lead dev Mitchell is guy trying to release the new wallet since dev team quit. Ionomy general manager Richard was doing results for WGR during QT betting ....

It's all a big fucking joke. David will do really well to stay out of jail.

I can't describe what happened without ranting so specific questions appreciated.
https://archive.is/www.talkxpy.com

Lots of familiar WGR names in those old Paycoin threads, I suppose to make their money back they had to take it from someone else...Wagerr was doomed to failure from the start.  They just wanted us on the 'front side' as they call it - to take the fall eventually.
If anyone has any questions about what happened in the last month, the team splitting up, millions of $ unaccounted for etc, you can ask me here.

Tippy knows quite a bit more than I do even - the ION guys are doing all they can to silence him and then insult him with multiple sockpuppet accounts in an attempt to discredit him.  Those guys can hardly run a 2mm market cap coin (ION), let alone are able to handle the kind of scale everyone is expecting of WGR.  Get out while you still can.

Activity: 49

With regret, I look at the recent failure of up to 600 Satoshi. There was an opportunity to purchase and free funds. But greed is not good

It's done, look at ION's graph if you want to see the future of WGR.  Save your btc, better solutions are certainly on the way.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
With regret, I look at the recent failure of up to 600 Satoshi. There was an opportunity to purchase and free funds. But greed is not good
Activity: 32
♦♣♥♠
Someone watching the tests Wagerr 3.0? In the telegrams of the chat they write Thu will be posted no less than mesets "3.0.0 will launch on mainnet in about 1 month +"
Maybe I missed something....but what does ION have to do with Wagerr?

Pretty much everything.  Why else would things split so cleanly along ION and non-ION related people?
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked
Maybe I missed something....but what does ION have to do with Wagerr?

Thinking the same.....little behind the curve on this.
♦♣♥♠
Lotuspod left wagerr with a few others. I just got kicked from discord cause i mentioned that fraud adam matlack. Matlack is heavily involved in wagerr,  even though he should be in jail with josh garza for the paycoin scam.

Yeah you can refer all future questions to Adam and the ION guys, or whoever they get to fill the "front" side.  I want to help a project that has real potential in helping improve the massively unfair situation that bettors face, not to help cover up for some shady clown like that who doesn't even have the balls to face his own mistakes like a real man.

If/when Wagerr fails, Adam (and the ION crew by association) should be held squarely to blame.  
Well, here again... again, the user with the rank of "member" is not happy with everything. In the previous branch, too, the "member" expressed his point of view. Such users, as usual, know everything better than developers, they know better how a project should develop, and so on.
Lotuspod left wagerr with a few others. I just got kicked from discord cause i mentioned that fraud adam matlack. Matlack is heavily involved in wagerr,  even though he should be in jail with josh garza for the paycoin scam.

Yeah you can refer all future questions to Adam and the ION guys, or whoever they get to fill the "front" side.  I want to help a project that has real potential in helping improve the massively unfair situation that bettors face, not to help cover up for some shady clown like that who doesn't even have the balls to face his own mistakes like a real man.

If/when Wagerr fails, Adam (and the ION crew by association) should be held squarely to blame. 
♦♣♥♠
Wow yea... new wallet is looking pretty nice.
I have already tried to use it. Much nicer than the previous version. But a lot more to fix. Sports events are not always added, but ingda disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Wow yea... new wallet is looking pretty nice.
♦♣♥♠
I installed myself TettsNet. Much better than the previous wallet. But the main problem is loading the entire blockchain at the start. Although much faster than Montecarlo mines (40-50 min)
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
mannnnn I am ready for football to come back around so I can use some of my wagerr again haha

probably the only sport I know well enough to be willing to gamble on Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: