Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 219. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
For people who buy in to the first round, will the allotment of coins happen immediately, or do we have to wait until all the 7 rounds end before having access to the coins. And any word from poloniex or bittrex yet about being listed ?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
dashboard still not open for login??

and is it ok to run an oracle mn on vps?

Hey tenMoonwalker, the dashboard is not open because the ICO is not open yet. The dashboard should be launch right when the ICO launches or potentially a little before the ICO start. By all regards, running an Oracle MN on a VPS should be no problem. We are all just waiting on the Wagerr team to provide a  little additional clarity on what exactly the requirements will be to maintain the node and the required 99% uptime.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How do you join the twitter campaign?
Steps to join:

Have a twitter account with more than 15 followers
Follow @wagerrx on twitter
Retweet @wagerrx and receive 5 WGR (limit 2 per day, at least an hour apart)
Direct Message your wagerr.com email (the one you signed up with)l to @wagerrx on twitter.
Get rewarded at the end of the ICO for every retweet (max 1 per day)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
dashboard still not open for login??

and is it ok to run an oracle mn on vps?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
How can you enter the web? He's still weak.
How do you join the twitter campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I'm very interested and I will follow this.

The way I see it, this will function as a mix between a traditional bookie and a betting exchange such as Betfair or Smarkets. In H2H betting one side will be backing the bet and the other one will be laying.

I have a few questions about the project:

- How will you create liquidity for H2H betting? All big betting exchanges incentivize market makers and give them access to an API that allows them to give liquidity to the market which in order creates tighter spreads. Others use the API to implement betting bots, which at the end of the day also bring liquidity.
- Do you have deals in place with odds providers for vs. chain betting?
- Are you focusing more on US (baseball, basketball, hockey...) or Euro (soccer, horses) markets?
- What are the requirements for running a Masternode? Do you have any information available in this aspect? How will the Masternode settle the results of the events (is manual intervention necessary?)?

Hi there, to answer a few of these quickly, if you have more questions please join us on Slack at slack.wagerr.com

We will not be adding liquidity to H2H through API's early due to our goals being focused on adding the ability to achieve partner-less direct chain betting.

The oracle masternode owners will have 3 options to pull data for odds and outcomes. Sport betting API tieins, Site scrapes, and manual entry.

Wagerr is completely decentralized, thus if we used a single odd maker or information source it would still have a single point of failure, just like other semi-centralized solutions.

Oracle Masternode requirements

25000 coins collateralized.
Uptime measured weekly 99% or higher
Sport data feed
Public IP with a forced network port number
Bandwidth to accommodate the volume of the api calls

As for how bets are resolved here is a snippet from the soon to be released white paper.

Thanks!

Is there a plan to add an API any time in the future? I believe it is a crucial part to consider if you ever want H2H betting to reach a critical mass that makes it interesting for the occasional punter (i.e. low spreads).

How can I put my name on the list for running a Masternode?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
It's a project bigger than Genosis . But the team is working hard and fast .

Yes, I like their work, I'm booking an investment in Wagerr, I'm a big betting fan.

Is this project in one way similar to betting projects like vslice, edgeless?

Can anyone point out the difference between all the new and old gambling token and show how this token has an advantage over the others?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
they did a beautiful job. staff is very good. ico the results could surprise everyone. I'm waiting for a response like gnosis. collecting money is always the best of betting and gambling projects.
good luck dev. Wink
Activity: 1085
hi =D

Yes, I like their work, I'm booking an investment in Wagerr, I'm a big betting fan.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 1085
hi =D
I believe that Wagerr being listed on Bittrex is already very interesting to the community, there are many other exchanges like CoinEXchange, LIvecoin, Bleutrade, NovaExchange, which can be listed at a lower cost and with less time, Poloniex be more careful to list any currency, Do not get too caught up with Poloniex, what matters and there is market for the currency, and Wagerr will have!
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
agree with you, i think this Project  very Interesting

this poster has won 200 wagerr from the random post give away, the next winner will be determined when we reach 500 posts
wagerr.com
where to see spreadsheed bounty twitter?

theres no spreadsheet for twitter at the moment, we record it internally
Activity: 1232
where to see spreadsheed bounty twitter?
wagerr.com
can you tell me if my twitter campaign entry got accepted? because i wrote pm per btctalk and there is no sheetlist

i've added to the list
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer
I have 3 questions:

1. In the first post it says that 50% fees go to the Oracle and the other 50% is destroyed. However in the video it is different: 50% oracle, 48% destroyed, 2% development. Why this discrepancy and which one is right ?

2. In your web site it says that the ICO structure will be 10 rounds of 8.5MM each. In other places it says round 1: 17MM, rounds 2-9: 7.75mm each, round 10: 6mm
Same question as before: why this discrepancy and which one is right ?

3. It also says that the system will be deflacionary because of the 50% (or 48% ?) coins destroyed each bet. It doesn't say nothing about creation of new coins, however it says later that the Oracles receives a % of new created blocks. Could you elaborate this ?

Thanks

Sorry for those errors, we adjusted some things over the past few months and let some of that older stuff slip through let me clarify.

1. The fees are indeed 50% goes to the Oracles 48% are destroyed and 2% goes into the dev fund that the Oracles govern.

2. The original ico design called for 10 rounds of 8.5mm a piece, but we expanded that total in round one to allow for more people to get into the bonus.  it is indeed 17mm round one then 7.75 from round 2 to 9. and then 6 million in round 10.

3. The economy is deflationary in nature, but for it to be self regulating and self correcting there has to be a base of coins created each year.  In Wagerr's case its 1% inflation a year.  If it sells out that would be 1mm a year. So when under a million coins are destroyed by network fees it would technically be called disinflation, (a reduction in inflation) but once it crosses over that million it would then be deflation.

To get a better handle on the inflation and deflation mechanisms you can check out https://wagerr.com/economics

This has the interactive value calculator to help gain a bit of clarity for the mechanism of increased price = less deflation.

Also we will get those errors fixed asap, thanks for pointing them out!
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I have 3 questions:

1. In the first post it says that 50% fees go to the Oracle and the other 50% is destroyed. However in the video it is different: 50% oracle, 48% destroyed, 2% development. Why this discrepancy and which one is right ?

2. In your web site it says that the ICO structure will be 10 rounds of 8.5MM each. In other places it says round 1: 17MM, rounds 2-9: 7.75mm each, round 10: 6mm
Same question as before: why this discrepancy and which one is right ?

3. It also says that the system will be deflacionary because of the 50% (or 48% ?) coins destroyed each bet. It doesn't say nothing about creation of new coins, however it says later that the Oracles receives a % of new created blocks. Could you elaborate this ?

Thanks

I'm very interested and I will follow this.

The way I see it, this will function as a mix between a traditional bookie and a betting exchange such as Betfair or Smarkets. In H2H betting one side will be backing the bet and the other one will be laying.

I have a few questions about the project:

- How will you create liquidity for H2H betting? All big betting exchanges incentivize market makers and give them access to an API that allows them to give liquidity to the market which in order creates tighter spreads. Others use the API to implement betting bots, which at the end of the day also bring liquidity.
- Do you have deals in place with odds providers for vs. chain betting?
- Are you focusing more on US (baseball, basketball, hockey...) or Euro (soccer, horses) markets?
- What are the requirements for running a Masternode? Do you have any information available in this aspect? How will the Masternode settle the results of the events (is manual intervention necessary?)?

Hi there, to answer a few of these quickly, if you have more questions please join us on Slack at slack.wagerr.com

We will not be adding liquidity to H2H through API's early due to our goals being focused on adding the ability to achieve partner-less direct chain betting.

The oracle masternode owners will have 3 options to pull data for odds and outcomes. Sport betting API tieins, Site scrapes, and manual entry.

Wagerr is completely decentralized, thus if we used a single odd maker or information source it would still have a single point of failure, just like other semi-centralized solutions.

Oracle Masternode requirements

25000 coins collateralized.
Uptime measured weekly 99% or higher
Sport data feed
Public IP with a forced network port number
Bandwidth to accommodate the volume of the api calls

As for how bets are resolved here is a snippet from the soon to be released white paper.

im not sure i understand correctly the ladder graph of bonuses. if you participate in round 1 it says maximum 9% bonus. does that mean if you ONLY particpiate in round 1 you only get 1% and dont get the 1% on every other round you dont participate in?

The size of the bonus for each round is dependent on how many rounds following it sell out.  So what you see is the maximum bonus in round one is 9%. That is the bonus if the ICO sells out.

For another example lets say the ICO only sells out through round 5. That would mean that round one participants would receive a 4% bonus, round two participants would receive a 3% bonus and so on.

Bascially it is 1% bonus for every round selling out after the round you buy.
Jump to: