Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 215. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
do we able to send BTC directly from exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Ayyyy there we go. Reading it now Smiley

EDIT: thanks for getting the whitepaper up... What I dont see is the POS staking rate? Can you share a little bit about that?

1% of the total issuance per year as a fixed block reward. This translates to a decent APR individually since not all the network will stake 24/7.

Reason we didn't include this info is because it is not a critical number for us, but we will make sure to include it in the next update. Interestingly, it is also one of the parameters Oracles will likely vote on keeping or changing every year.

It will be interesting to see where the market finds equilibrium with this inflation rate combined with the destruction of 48% of betting fees.  Shocked

Great, thank you for the prompt response. Reading through the white paper has definitely pushed more of my interest towards the project. I guess it doesnt really matter how you developed the algorithms for the value coupling and deflationary systems but I am assuming I will be able to review them once the open source code gets pushed to github?

I look forward to participating in the ICO tomorrow. If ETH price keeps rising the ICO will sell out pretty damn fast I am assuming haha
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I've just read through the white paper and the concept seems sound for an industry that is ripe for disruption.

My biggest remaining question is to do with marketing. As I see it, to use the network and bet you need to hold wagerr tokens. What will drive people to seek out and use wagerr over other services. Even if wagerr does provide a superior service they will need to coax users over; especially when the platform first opens.  Otherwise it will be a ghost town with no one to bet against. I'm worried it might end up like Google Plus; really good technical execution but not enough initial users and advertising.

So I guess my question boils down to how will the development team ensure that there's enough "punters" to ensure a viable product from the get go. Is the fact gamblers will always seek out the best returns/odds which wagerr can provide owing to the reduction in compliance and associated costs?  
Activity: 55

EDIT: thanks for getting the whitepaper up... What I dont see is the POS staking rate? Can you share a little bit about that?

1% of the total issuance per year as a fixed block reward. This translates to a decent APR individually since not all the network will stake 24/7.

Reason we didn't include this info is because it is not a critical number for us, but we will make sure to include it in the next update. Interestingly, it is also one of the parameters Oracles will likely vote on keeping or changing every year.

It will be interesting to see where the market finds equilibrium with this inflation rate combined with the destruction of 48% of betting fees.  Shocked
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
For the Investors that like their odds...brilliant.
Until WAGERR came along I thought VSL was the bomb...good luck here all, I love the odds here...
Bodhi
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Robert Christensen - WGR Lead Developer
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
keep those memes coming =)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1 Day and 8 hours to go! ICO will go live: wagerr.com Cheesy

Really been impressed by the team, and project. Exciting times to live in nowadays.
Activity: 9
1 Day and 8 hours to go! ICO will go live: wagerr.com Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
I think this project is going to be a major hit, finally something with legit real world use taking the power from the bookies putting it in the hands of the people.
Activity: 132

Ingrid Bergman uses Wagerr. Shouldn’t you? decentralized sportsbetting on the #blockchain #wagerrmemes @wagerrx #ICO http://Wagerr.com

https://twitter.com/BettorThan/status/868894548260474880

ICO starts June 1st

Can't wait!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Since the tokens are valued at $0.05, how and when is going to be fixed the price in $ of the different supported cryptos to participate ?

You can see pricing quotes right now in your dashboard on wagerr.com!

It's like a store, choose the amount of WGR to buy and "checkout."

So how will ownership be transferred to us from the site and when? Should probably use an escrow service.

escrew man dis in teh ann pay atension

I did. Nothing there while investment is not in a blockchain.
Activity: 126
Since the tokens are valued at $0.05, how and when is going to be fixed the price in $ of the different supported cryptos to participate ?

So how will ownership be transferred to us from the site and when? Should probably use an escrow service.

escrew man dis in teh ann pay atension

legendary

Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
due to popular demand i have set up a telegram group , i will be there answering questions and updating users

t.me/wagerrico
Activity: 55

Activity: 153
legendary
started worried since no whitepaper or detail release.

No reason to be worried, we have it schedule for June 1 but rest assured it will be available 24h sooner.

A full 24 hours.... so tomorrow morning? Smiley

Edgemaster told me exactly 24 hours before the ICO Smiley

11 hours 48 minutes to go then
Jump to: