Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 39. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The last update from the team was on March 1 when they gave a wrap up of February.  Current status: still awaiting "big exchange" listing.  Devs still working hard at h2h delivery, roadmap update coming. 

That's all I've been able to gather from countless hours of lurking the discord.
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Markets have been ridiculously slow and bearish lately. Would love to see Wagerr do well, especially with the recent updates.

What are the latest updates?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
do u have telegram ?
Of course is telegrams and only telegrams. This project has everything that is necessary. Nothing to itself normally the project gained steam on users, I watch it from the very beginning. This new year I think the potential, very big at the project.

There are references:
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/wagerrx
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/wagerr
Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEMkNcLC11lv9e7_pg
Activity: 21
Activity: 128
ANY NEWS ON EXCHANGER ?
Activity: 34
Been staking for almost a month, and got no rewards. Am I staking against millionaires? The rich get richer, and poor get poorer?

Yes, that's life.
but for the first time in history the little people can change that with crypto accessible 24/24 all over the world.

I hold only 75k, 3 masternode, I start to regret not to have sell it when the value was 5 btc - at least i don't loose anything with 0.5 btc invest.

I still believe it will recover significantly. Probably will be laughing at our posts a year from now. Just wonder if rewarding more the richest, is true decentralization.
Activity: 528
do u have telegram ?
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Been staking for almost a month, and got no rewards. Am I staking against millionaires? The rich get richer, and poor get poorer?

Just sell your 10 WGR and go buy a chocolate bar already.

Did you get a hard-on making fun of someone without even knowing how much they own? Do you survive through life while making assumptions? Do you call a pizza store for pizza delivery and give them your address and hangup right away, assuming that they know your order?

Just for your information, I have 2 running masternodes, that have been giving me rewards. But I also have about 10K wagerrs that are staking with no rewards to date!

Sure you are buddy, sure you are.

Don't worry, it won't be long before thieves pinch the copper from the electric line going into your parent's hut  Cheesy
Activity: 83
Wagerr focuses on sports betting.

Wagerr is designed specifically for sports betting, reducing security vulnerabilities and makes the system extremely scalable.

Wagerr's Oracle Masternodes gather real world sporting event outcomes, and validates results by consensus to determine payouts. Oracles also forge betting contracts.

The Oracle Masternode network allows the blockchain to function efficiently because the work of managing contracts and decision-point data is offloaded to a strong second tier of the Wagerr network.

You just said a lot without saying absolutely nothing. Just a bunch of buzz word you read somewhere. The Oracle masternode like you called it, is no difference from any other coin's masternode. Basically like i said all they have accomplished so far is fork PIVX and currently stealing the rewards from their investors
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Wagerr focuses on sports betting.

Wagerr is designed specifically for sports betting, reducing security vulnerabilities and makes the system extremely scalable.

Wagerr's Oracle Masternodes gather real world sporting event outcomes, and validates results by consensus to determine payouts. Oracles also forge betting contracts.

The Oracle Masternode network allows the blockchain to function efficiently because the work of managing contracts and decision-point data is offloaded to a strong second tier of the Wagerr network.

Did you get a hard-on making fun of someone without even knowing how much they own? Do you survive through life while making assumptions? Do you call a pizza store for pizza delivery and give them your address and hangup right away, assuming that they know your order?

Just for your information, I have 2 running masternodes, that have been giving me rewards. But I also have about 10K wagerrs that are staking with no rewards to date!
The team's work is very impressive. I think Wagerr is going fast and will be successful in the near future.

Whats up with the mindless fucking shill. All this guys have accomplished in fork PIVX. I can count several coins without ICOs that have accomplished the same thing. Not to mention everyone that swapped without enough to run a masternode is fucked cos they not earning any worthy rewards from staking.  Since the admin choose to stake the swap wallet. So not only are we not earning any reward, we can can't even sell the coin if we want too. So there is currently no incentive to swap this coin if you not running a masternode. So, before you start screaming FUD (cos ppl love throwing that around on this forum when you start telling the truth about a coin they own) plz tell the community what impressive work this guys have done.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The team's work is very impressive. I think Wagerr is going fast and will be successful in the near future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
hi wager any news for exchanger?this is the best project like the other i hear must of the people nowaday is very addicted to sport the other is watching while earning also they bet there favorite team and athlete etc,this is the amazing using crypto for playing goodluck for this project..
Activity: 504
no exchanger  for  new  wgr  coin  why ? Huh
maybe they are considering it, there must be planning before making a decision
we also need to understand the current condition and believe they will not disappoint all who have contributed
Activity: 641
no exchanger  for  new  wgr  coin  why ? Huh
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Yes, that's life.
but for the first time in history the little people can change that with crypto accessible 24/24 all over the world.

I hold only 75k, 3 masternode, I start to regret not to have sell it when the value was 5 btc - at least i don't loose anything with 0.5 btc invest.

Well i have 18k and i have been staking for about a month and only received one reward of 0.99.... coin. So the guy is right. Rather than make fun of him, you should be hitting up wagerr admin and tell them to stop staking the swap coins. It sucks that they are earning all the reward by staking the swap that belong to the community. My guess is they will end up keeping all those reward. Anyway, am fucked twice, cos i swapped with the intent to earn stakes and am not getting shit and since i already swapped, i can't even sell my coins if i wanted.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: