Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 34. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
I have WGR tokens on my WAVES wallet. I heard that they want to realize their own blockchain (or already?).
What do I need to do with my WGR tokens on WAVES wallet?

Thx for answer!

Why not visit their website? There's even a link right on the frontpage: https://www.wagerr.com/
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I have WGR tokens on my WAVES wallet. I heard that they want to realize their own blockchain (or already?).
What do I need to do with my WGR tokens on WAVES wallet?

Thx for answer!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
My first ICO, bought 1595 wager. Sounded so interesting i really wanna see how this thing will work, even if i lose money.

Hehe and i love that sports betting indirectly got me into alts trading lol.
Activity: 21
This is good news !!!
Activity: 128
David Mah
@WagerrCEO on twiter !
 Apr 23
Negotiating gaming license for Wagerr. All the legitimacy of the legacy online gaming industry. All the freedom of a fully decentralized system. $WGR #sportsbetting + #cryptocurrency #BettingBelongsOnTheBlockchain
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Cant seem to find a link for a block explorer?  Link?

Currently using this one - https://explorer2.wagerr.com/
Activity: 6
Cant seem to find a link for a block explorer?  Link?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
With this little text, what do you expect me to believe?

That you don't devote yourself full time for it ? so it's only a hobby for you?

Anyway... bye.

Edit: I won't quote that pic anymore, you guys sucks quoting more 5 times!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
This is big news, if the proper wagerr coin was listed on at least a medium sized exchange then it would start pumping even more! This waves dex token needs to be replaced in order to simplify it for new users. However, getting it ready for the world cup is big news - well done team!

Would matter much more if the mainnet tokens were actually tradeable on an exchange instead of the WAVES ones.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Doesn't deserve to be on any other exchange until they can prove that they have blockchain betting working as advertised.

Can't argue with that.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
This is big news, if the proper wagerr coin was listed on at least a medium sized exchange then it would start pumping even more! This waves dex token needs to be replaced in order to simplify it for new users. However, getting it ready for the world cup is big news - well done team!

Would matter much more if the mainnet tokens were actually tradeable on an exchange instead of the WAVES ones.

Doesn't deserve to be on any other exchange until they can prove that they have blockchain betting working as advertised.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
RELEASED JUST NOW, 4/22/18 10:45pm EST

Get Ready to Wagerr on the World Cup!
The Wagerr Team has been extremely busy over the last few months, and is proud to announce that they are now currently testing both head-to-head betting and on-chain betting on the Wagerr Privatenet, in preparation for the 2018 World Cup!

Wagerr holders can expect to either bet in pairs against each other through matched head to head bets, or directly on the blockchain, which will mediate the collective payout liability. The team’s current sentiment is that on-chain betting is the most feasible starting point for Wagerr betting during the 2018 World Cup.

The Wagerr Team has been working to develop Oracle Masternodes that can contribute to resulting for the World Cup. The Oracle Masternodes function as the central checkpoint to achieve super-consensus on event results, thus triggering proper payouts. The team believes that the best way to deploy the Wagerr betting layer is in a modular fashion. As a result, the first Oracle Masternodes for the World Cup will be centralized, and run by the team.

The scheduled portion of fees generated from Wagerr Network betting, and earned by the centralized Oracles, will initially be distributed to eligible (active) masternodes, rewarding those who have supported the network in its early stage.

It's also worth noting at this point that CEO David Mah has been in negotiations to license Wagerr (the company) as a regulated gaming business. It is a lengthy process, but one that Wagerr is proud to embark on. This move intelligently positions Wagerr to raise its profile within the current online gaming industry while rolling out a fully decentralized system. This will not negatively impact the ability of any user, in any location, to interact with the blockchain.
The next few months will be a very exciting time for the Wagerr Community! The weather is heating up, and so is the Wagerr Network! The team has been working very hard on development, exchange negotiations are ongoing, the team has entered discussions regarding future partnerships that could be beneficial for both Wagerr users & the Wagerr Network as a whole, and the team has been solidifying their marketing plans in anticipation of the World Cup and the start of betting on the Wagerr Blockchain! Stay tuned to Wagerr.com & Wagerr's numerous social media channels for many more exciting announcements over the next few months.

Betting belongs on the Blockchain... And that’s exactly what the team intends to make possible for the 2018 World Cup!

--- The Wagerr Team

Shocked Cool Kiss MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

This is huge news for Wagerr.  The world cup is the largest sports betting event in the world.  If Wagerr get's only a small portion of the bets, it will still be a success for the project.  I am happy that I bought some WGR on the Waves DEX.   
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
The project was very interesting to me at a stage of sale of initial coins before start of the project most. Now to it really to add couple of new suitable exchanges for expansion of influence and the liquidity of a coin. And then the community itself will become bigger and I think everything it will be good.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
After swapping out the waves token for the real wagger coin we should hopefully see some new exchange listings for this wagger coin. It is a bit confusing though as we won't know which exchange is dealing with which type of wagger token/coin. They should shutdown the waves token and force everyone across once listings are confirmed.

I really hope they will be listed somewhere other than Waves dex, but since it´s on their chain, it might be a lot harder than a regular ERC20

Their announcement is promising. If it comes to fruition you will see all of the major exchanges adopting Wagger. I see the price is up today too.

Time will tell. Time will tell.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wagerr/
Activity: 136
Is there any bounty that i can still take or it's all gone?  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
After swapping out the waves token for the real wagger coin we should hopefully see some new exchange listings for this wagger coin. It is a bit confusing though as we won't know which exchange is dealing with which type of wagger token/coin. They should shutdown the waves token and force everyone across once listings are confirmed.

I really hope they will be listed somewhere other than Waves dex, but since it´s on their chain, it might be a lot harder than a regular ERC20
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
I was starting to get worried they will actually miss WC which would have been the death sentence for wagerr. This is awesome the future for wagerr is great! 1-2$ possible this summer
Activity: 56
This is awful good news, holy shit  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
RELEASED JUST NOW, 4/22/18 10:45pm EST

Get Ready to Wagerr on the World Cup!
The Wagerr Team has been extremely busy over the last few months, and is proud to announce that they are now currently testing both head-to-head betting and on-chain betting on the Wagerr Privatenet, in preparation for the 2018 World Cup!

Wagerr holders can expect to either bet in pairs against each other through matched head to head bets, or directly on the blockchain, which will mediate the collective payout liability. The team’s current sentiment is that on-chain betting is the most feasible starting point for Wagerr betting during the 2018 World Cup.

The Wagerr Team has been working to develop Oracle Masternodes that can contribute to resulting for the World Cup. The Oracle Masternodes function as the central checkpoint to achieve super-consensus on event results, thus triggering proper payouts. The team believes that the best way to deploy the Wagerr betting layer is in a modular fashion. As a result, the first Oracle Masternodes for the World Cup will be centralized, and run by the team.

The scheduled portion of fees generated from Wagerr Network betting, and earned by the centralized Oracles, will initially be distributed to eligible (active) masternodes, rewarding those who have supported the network in its early stage.

It's also worth noting at this point that CEO David Mah has been in negotiations to license Wagerr (the company) as a regulated gaming business. It is a lengthy process, but one that Wagerr is proud to embark on. This move intelligently positions Wagerr to raise its profile within the current online gaming industry while rolling out a fully decentralized system. This will not negatively impact the ability of any user, in any location, to interact with the blockchain.
The next few months will be a very exciting time for the Wagerr Community! The weather is heating up, and so is the Wagerr Network! The team has been working very hard on development, exchange negotiations are ongoing, the team has entered discussions regarding future partnerships that could be beneficial for both Wagerr users & the Wagerr Network as a whole, and the team has been solidifying their marketing plans in anticipation of the World Cup and the start of betting on the Wagerr Blockchain! Stay tuned to Wagerr.com & Wagerr's numerous social media channels for many more exciting announcements over the next few months.

Betting belongs on the Blockchain... And that’s exactly what the team intends to make possible for the 2018 World Cup!

--- The Wagerr Team

Shocked Cool Kiss MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN
Pages:
Jump to: