Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH! - page 43. (Read 14242 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I'm more concerned if the bot/robot will be decentralised?
If it's gonna just use API's or own wallets?

The robot uses API to connect to trading accounts in yobit, bitrex, bifinex and binance at the moment. But we are working on adding more exchanges.
The robot buys and sells all you need is to fund your exchange account then activate the robot for your profitable trades

Thank you for this explaining this we all wondered how it works in more detail.

you can also view my trade today here

https://imgur.com/a/KUqI7
Activity: 266

The robot uses API to connect to trading accounts in yobit, bitrex, bifinex and binance at the moment. But we are working on adding more exchanges.
The robot buys and sells all you need is to fund your exchange account then activate the robot for your profitable trades

Thank you for this explaining this we all wondered how it works in more detail.

Activity: 98
Activity: 308
Is there a number of coins this robot can work with?
Do you have any kind of referral program for those who join the sale?

yes there is referal program on the subscription, you earn more than 10% of your downline subscription. also there is a discount when you subscribe using the XRR token
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

After registering through the airdrop, you will receive an e-mail with your referral link. You can share it with your friends and earn 10% of the number of tokens (bonus included if any) purchased by the person you referred.
Activity: 112
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://imgur.com/a/JkmyF This robot rakes in profit even in a bear market. Interesting !!!

How can i get this xchangerobot to try it out?
Activity: 118
I think KYC wont be needed,but according to FAQ,participants from United States of America, Canada, China, Singapore and some other countries wont be able to join the sale.

Yes,  think we mentioned that regulations prevent this.

sincerely this robot is working despite the red market

this is my 30minute trade with XRR Today pls view and ask your questions

https://imgur.com/j4qm1xd

https://imgur.com/swU7CPs

How come you are the only using it,are you core team member,or some tester?And when can public expect to be ready for testing purposes?

is there some beta version? can we try?
Yeah it would be cool to try out some kind of a beta

The XRR has been in use for 1 yr now, iam using the paid version but the MVP version will be ready by this week that will allow everyone to have a taste of it. I will be here to explain how to trade with it, maybe drop some videos too
What is exactly XRR?

Xchangerate robot, its a robot that can buy and sale cryptocurrency for you. Please go through the white paper

https://youtu.be/kp2osBC2MrM

We will have to pay some monthly fee in order to use it?
Activity: 266
a project with a very interesting idea, I see the promotion of projects done with bounty campaign with a considerable amount of funding, for the sale of coins I am very sure will reach the target, because this coin has a clear exchange, it will be more value for this project

I think everyone can see there is a huge benefit.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
https://imgur.com/a/JkmyF This robot rakes in profit even in a bear market. Interesting !!!
a project with a very interesting idea, I see the promotion of projects done with bounty campaign with a considerable amount of funding, for the sale of coins I am very sure will reach the target, because this coin has a clear exchange, it will be more value for this project

Yes it is an interesting project bc it subscribers based imagine the XRR having 1ml subscribers. The price of The token will have astronomical value
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 5
Interesting project, but I do not understand how blockchain will work there and why do you need tokens

Eventually, I think the XRR robot will only be subscribed for via the tokens
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Interesting project, but I do not understand how blockchain will work there and why do you need tokens
Activity: 5
I think KYC wont be needed,but according to FAQ,participants from United States of America, Canada, China, Singapore and some other countries wont be able to join the sale.

Is that going to be a problem,from fund raising pov,as thats big part of the market that will have to stay out during ICO?
Why wont participants from those countries be able to join the sale?

Those countries have strong policies that restrict crypto movement so that's the main part. Hope some those things will change. Didn't I just read somewhere that South Korea will be loosening their crypto regulations?

Actually, what they announced is that they will loosen the grip on ICOs themselves.

so there is some restriction who can be in ICO?

I think maybe China and/or US, but not sure

Participants from United States of America, Canada, China, Singapore wont be able to join sale.Thats directly from their webpage about who who cant join sale.

Still, plenty of countries left where Xchangerate robot project can find investors, so I'm sure there won't be any problem attracting then to invest.

what if they buy somehow?

Am sure there won't be any issue with regards that... Its just to state they abide by the rules...
Activity: 140
Project shows a lot of promise,I'll be keeping my eye on it
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
yea i can confirm that this works even in a bear market
Pages:
Jump to: