Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xtrade.io - Bringing Mature Financial Technologies to Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 1792 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Does Xtrade already have a platform available for public use? I'd love to try it out if so.

That's a great question. If they have an early version for public testing, that would be really interesting. Anyone know?

From my research, I don't think there is one out yet. I hope to see one in the near future though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It's $0.10 per token in the original offering.

Alright thanks for this information, do you have an idea what the total maximum supply of XTRD tokens created for this ICO?

Good question as I had the same one when I first learned about this project. From the whitepaper (page 32):

"Instead of generating a sum of XTRD tokens in a pool prior to the TGE, XTRADE will generate tokens only as funds arrive."

This is also another smart way to keep token supply low by being a function of the total funds accumulated in the token sale with the hard cap and soft cap as its upper limit and lower limit.

I didn't think about it like that, but you make a good point. I wonder why I don't see this method quite as often with other project. It seems to make more sense.
Activity: 644
Does Xtrade Pro Alpha cost a subscription to use, or are they using fees?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Alright thanks for this information, do you have an idea what the total maximum supply of XTRD tokens created for this ICO?

Good question as I had the same one when I first learned about this project. From the whitepaper (page 32):

"Instead of generating a sum of XTRD tokens in a pool prior to the TGE, XTRADE will generate tokens only as funds arrive."

Good to know, thanks. When will the token generation event be ending? I did not see a date.

I don't know how reliable listico is, but it suggests this token generation will end at the end of Feb and the public ICO will run from March 1

Thanks for your reply on that. Not sure about listico either, but at least that's a date that I can keep an eye on.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 512
This is probably worth a read to make your mind up on the legitimacy of Xtrade. Decent article followed by response by the developers: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xanderxietjes/xtrade-io-scam-or-just-dubious

Thanks for that article. I just read it. I'm glad to see that XTRADE responded to it and made a lot of good points. I'm not sure what the gain was for the person writing the article, but the points were pretty bad. For one, as a web developer, I have never found it "fishy" to use whois privacy. It's actually recommended for obvious security reasons. Second, it is not uncommon for people to build a working project before deciding to pay for a domain. Why pay for something you aren't actively using?

It's good that you shared that article because people should definitely do some research before blindly investing. With that said, people shouldn't always assume that privacy is a red flag and believe any article that people put together that tries to scare people out of investing in a project. There are obvious reasons why someone would choose to do that for personal gain or if it provides them with a competitive advantage. As a very careful investor, I see that XTRADE has a working and valuable product, good experience, a solid team, etc. Obviously, any investment in an ICO is a risk that you should research but I think XTRADE is pretty legit.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
This is probably worth a read to make your mind up on the legitimacy of Xtrade. Decent article followed by response by the developers: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xanderxietjes/xtrade-io-scam-or-just-dubious

Thanks for that article. I just read it. I'm glad to see that XTRADE responded to it and made a lot of good points. I'm not sure what the gain was for the person writing the article, but the points were pretty bad. For one, as a web developer, I have never found it "fishy" to use whois privacy. It's actually recommended for obvious security reasons. Second, it is not uncommon for people to build a working project before deciding to pay for a domain. Why pay for something you aren't actively using?
Activity: 4
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I'm impressed that the project will be fully functional by the end of the year. I know it is early, but is everything still on track to have FIX API out before the end of March?

Good to know, thanks. When will the token generation event be ending? I did not see a date.

I don't know how reliable listico is, but it suggests this token generation will end at the end of Feb and the public ICO will run from March 1
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

This is also another smart way to keep token supply low by being a function of the total funds accumulated in the token sale with the hard cap and soft cap as its upper limit and lower limit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

What are the benefits of holding XTRD tokens? Do you receive discounts in the XTRADE trading network?
With Xtrade, what is the benefit to holding tokens? Does it pay more to have more tokens? Sorry if these are basic questions, I'm pretty new to this project but it interests me.

It's written in their whitepaper on their homepage.

... the XTRD utility token will be utilized on the XTRADE network by market participants to pay for execution, VPS, market data, software licensing, and other fees
[...] Discounts of 25% on XTRADE services [...] will be available for token holders in general and discounts of 40% on XTRADE services will be available for token holders who maintain an average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD tokens.

So it's kinda similar to the Binance Coin.

How much is 1 XTRD Token to the USD, I have not found this information on the website yet. Also what's the total maximum supply of XTRD Token?
After watching the product video,  I fell in love with the project because they are bringing something entirely new to the ecosystem, if they indeed achieve all this, it will be revolutionary and every crypto trader would definitely want to use xtrade.
Activity: 512
I am also very excited for XTRADE pro and I am glad it is happening this year. Hopefully we should see a working version of it before Q3. Will there be a subscription fee for Xtrade Pro?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Does Xtrade already have a platform available for public use? I'd love to try it out if so.

That's a great question. If they have an early version for public testing, that would be really interesting. Anyone know?
I don't see it right now, but from the roadmap, in quarter 3 of 2018, they will launch the Xtrade Pro Alpha. I guess when the time between it there is its early version, I also think this will attract the attention of potential investors.

Yeah, who doesn't want more tools to make money in trade? Right now I'm just kinda blindly trading. I'm making money, but if I had more tools for analysis I think I could have a much more structured system.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

I don't see it right now, but from the roadmap, in quarter 3 of 2018, they will launch the Xtrade Pro Alpha. I guess when the time between it there is its early version, I also think this will attract the attention of potential investors.
Pages:
Jump to: