Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xtrade.io - Bringing Mature Financial Technologies to Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 1792 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I've been looking into this one alot today, what I like is that these guys are veteran day trading and are focusing that knowledge on crypto, we need more professionals making the leap, over here in the UK the banks are absolute shitbags and will not stop trying to stop people buying it, so I'm seeing these kind of easy trading routes will open the doors even wider, will see how things go but the paper looks good.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
While reading your whitepaper, I noticed that Xtrade will provide users with automatically tracked prices and will provide us with the best one. That sounds extremely convenient and useful. How are you able to keep execution costs so low? Will the app also be tracking prices across other exchanges to find the best price and using that?

I'm still curious about this.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
This is a very promising ICO. I'm usually not a fan of exchange ICO's, but this is different than the others I have seen. I will research more about it!
Activity: 6
From their white paper...

"XTRD STAKING
Discounts of 25% on XTRADE services (execution,
colocation, market data, software licensing)
will be available for token holders in general
and discounts of 40% on XTRADE services will
be available for token holders who maintain an
average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD
tokens. Fiat will be accepted at no discount to par.
Execution fees will generally be set as a
percentage of the gross trade amount, based on
a combination of factors such as liquidity, the pair
being traded, market conditions at the time of the
trade, and so on.
All charges will be marked to market and remain
constant, no matter the value of the XTRD token
(a $10 charge will be 2 XTRD if $5 each or 0.5 XTRD
if $20 each)."
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
What are the benefits of holding XTRD tokens? Do you receive discounts in the XTRADE trading network?

I am still interested in this. Where can I find the answer?
brand new
Activity: 0
What are the benefits of holding XTRD tokens? Do you receive discounts in the XTRADE trading network?
With Xtrade, what is the benefit to holding tokens? Does it pay more to have more tokens? Sorry if these are basic questions, I'm pretty new to this project but it interests me.

It's written in their whitepaper on their homepage.

... the XTRD utility token will be utilized on the XTRADE network by market participants to pay for execution, VPS, market data, software licensing, and other fees
[...] Discounts of 25% on XTRADE services [...] will be available for token holders in general and discounts of 40% on XTRADE services will be available for token holders who maintain an average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD tokens.

So it's kinda similar to the Binance Coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
interesting ..but i need more information about project

Have you read the whitepaper? You can find it here: https://xtrade.io/#viewFour I'm not from the team, but what exactly do you want to know? I've read the whitepaper so maybe I can help.
brand new
Activity: 0
This sounds pretty interesting.
Has the potential to make Crypto Trading a bit more professional and will most likely making it more appealing for big institutions to start going into the market and thus get some more new money into crypto.
Plus the added benefit for us small fry to not have to change between 10+ exchanges and instead have them all on one single platform available to us is also nice.

Can you guys give us some details about the bonuses towards the different stages of your ICO??
Would be especially interesting since the first stage revolved around bigger institutions as customers,

Thanks!
Activity: 238
interesting ..but i need more information about project
Activity: 756
With Xtrade, what is the benefit to holding tokens? Does it pay more to have more tokens? Sorry if these are basic questions, I'm pretty new to this project but it interests me.
Activity: 512
I hope someone is available to answer questions soon.

I hope so as well. Did they mention if they have a preferred communication method?

I think this is their Telegram: https://t.me/xtradeio

We would probably have more luck there, but I don't have a Telegram account myself.
Activity: 486
While reading your whitepaper, I noticed that Xtrade will provide users with automatically tracked prices and will provide us with the best one. That sounds extremely convenient and useful. How are you able to keep execution costs so low? Will the app also be tracking prices across other exchanges to find the best price and using that?
I hope someone is available to answer questions soon.

I hope so as well. Did they mention if they have a preferred communication method?
I'm quite interested in this project. It says your roadmap should be coming soon. I'm curious as to when you plan to include the roadmap?

I'm still wondering about this. I'm excited to see the future and plans of this project.
What is wrong with the industry that you want to change? How do you think this project will be able to do that?
I'm quite interested in this project. It says your roadmap should be coming soon. I'm curious as to when you plan to include the roadmap?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What do you think is the biggest thing the crypto world has to learn from the more established classic financial systems?

Hoping someone from Xtrade checks in sometime.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What do you think is the biggest thing the crypto world has to learn from the more established classic financial systems?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
there is no bounty campaign sir? this project is very make me interested before and i hope there is bounty campaign on there. i want to join.
Pages:
Jump to: