Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere - page 16. (Read 17466 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Does your token act as security (income share) or utility tool?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I have never invested in real estate before. Is that profitable area of business?
It is, especially in advanced economies such as Germany. There is big shortage of estate and rent prices are quite high, resulting in high profit for estate projects in these countries. They require a lot of capital and strong construction plus legal team, but I think these guys got everything.
Good to know. Thank you for the explanation. Thinking about buying into it now.
Activity: 336
I have never invested in real estate before. Is that profitable area of business?
It is, especially in advanced economies such as Germany. There is big shortage of estate and rent prices are quite high, resulting in high profit for estate projects in these countries. They require a lot of capital and strong construction plus legal team, but I think these guys got everything.
Activity: 252
Please make your topic text bigger, I can't read some parts of it.
Activity: 364
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Quite large team, which is a big plus for the project!
Activity: 224
What kind of markets do you want to work on?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How you are going to ensure transparency of my investments?
Activity: 126
Real estate investment on the blockchain
Didnt want to to miss another real estate project based on blockchain and am really glad to be a part of your signature campaign!

I have 2 queries,  what is the total token supply? Is it 2 million?

Also, after the ICO phase,  when do plan to integrate usage value for the token? Will your product be up and ready from January next year or will asset acquisition and such push this back?

We do not have a total supply, supply depends on how many people invest.

After the ICO is concluded we will publish our next steps (property acquisition and platform development)
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Didnt want to to miss another real estate project based on blockchain and am really glad to be a part of your signature campaign!

I have 2 queries,  what is the total token supply? Is it 2 million?

Also, after the ICO phase,  when do plan to integrate usage value for the token? Will your product be up and ready from January next year or will asset acquisition and such push this back?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
absolutely brilliant, when your finding your way through the world of crypto currency and you may not be sure where you belong.
this is a brilliant place to start. the project is worthy of attention.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
If there was a cottagene before, there was another real estate project from realisto, but in the latter case, the real estate project was quiet like the predecessor, let alone the two projects were almost unbalanced, what the project could be successful in the future, what would make investors interested in this project ?
interesting project and looking for difference with bunch other one. Real estate require lots of money now a days. which region are you targeting?

With 90% of the funds from the ICO we will acquire real estate in Berlin, Germany. (You can buy properties there from 50k to 330 million) furthermore we will develop a global real estate crowdfunding and investment platform. ( you can view the early alpha here http://demo.realisto.io/
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
interesting project and looking for difference with bunch other one. Real estate require lots of money now a days. which region are you targeting?
Our ICO is live and we are proud to accept Litecoin!
We already raised +880k USD!
You can contribute to our ICO here
https://tokensale.realisto.io

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello Dev

Now real estate is one of the most promising markets,
and I think this project has great potential for the future.
I want to know more about this project.

Sure!

REALISTO is a decentralized, global platform dedicated to crowdfunding the world’s best real estate opportunities. Using blockchain technology, the REALISTO platform operates as a two-sided marketplace allowing real estate experts to present unique projects, tokenize them, and offer them as curated investment opportunities.

The REALISTO Team will run the first two projects on the platform: With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.

ROI is directly paid out to REA token holders in ETH on a monthly basis, starting early 2018. REA token holders will also share 70% of the fees generated by the REALISTO platform.

You can receive more Information in our Whitepaper
https://realisto.io/files/papers/Whitepaper/REALISTO_Whitepaper_V1.2_EN.pdf

I love the idea that we don't only earn roi which is driven from profits coming from the real estate sector of this platform but earning that 70% from the fees running through the REALISTO PLATFORM is actually mega packed with earning potential. So my take on this is getting REA Tokens so early on in the game can be life changing for many people who before could only ever dream of investing in real estate assets. This is a double whammy, earn from the blockchain and earn from the real estate, all in one place!
Hello Dev

Sure!

REALISTO is a decentralized, global platform dedicated to crowdfunding the world’s best real estate opportunities. Using blockchain technology, the REALISTO platform operates as a two-sided marketplace allowing real estate experts to present unique projects, tokenize them, and offer them as curated investment opportunities.

The REALISTO Team will run the first two projects on the platform: With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.

ROI is directly paid out to REA token holders in ETH on a monthly basis, starting early 2018. REA token holders will also share 70% of the fees generated by the REALISTO platform.

You can receive more Information in our Whitepaper
https://realisto.io/files/papers/Whitepaper/REALISTO_Whitepaper_V1.2_EN.pdf
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Wow, thats amazing news!

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
If the Core fund is expected to generate ETH dividends, but the Opportunistic investments will have capital appreciation (without dividends), what's the incentive for anyone to want to buy into the Opportunistic investments early on. Wouldn't people just keep their money in the Core fund and wait until an Opportunistic asset is closer to being sold off before they buy in?

I guess a related question is how will you be valuing the Opportunistic investments? At what point do they get written up above cost?
Pages:
Jump to: