Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere - page 12. (Read 17463 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Gentlemen, isn’t it enough for Berlin alone with its real estate market? Diversification is the way to reduce risks! So we have to look wider - and pay attention to other markets.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Are he funds collected during the ICO planned to be distributed in the light of future real estate acquisitions?

Two pools will be created (main and the one for features). The first one is for high-quality assets, the second is dedicated to more risky, and therefore more profitable assets in terms of investment facilities.
Are he funds collected during the ICO planned to be distributed in the light of future real estate acquisitions?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Interesting project and a good usecase for the blockchain in my opinion. What bothers me though is that there is no hardcap for the ICO. I do not participate in ICO's without hardcaps, learned the hard way. But still I wish success for your project.

A hard cap isn't important for asset backed tokens. This article explains it in detail:

https://medium.com/@crypto_dax/asset-backed-token-icos-how-important-is-a-hard-cap-7294253112ed
Activity: 238
Interesting project and a good usecase for the blockchain in my opinion. What bothers me though is that there is no hardcap for the ICO. I do not participate in ICO's without hardcaps, learned the hard way. But still I wish success for your project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What about cities that are planned in addition to Berlin? Even in Germany again.
Activity: 266
How can I be sure that my investments are not being stolen from my account? What is the protection?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This looks very interesting! I cannot wait to see more. Real estate can finally be accessible to anyone, not just the rich!

it is interesting, accessible to anyone not just the rich.
in real estate I think it will attract many people join, keep up with the developments of realisto.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This looks very interesting! I cannot wait to see more. Real estate can finally be accessible to anyone, not just the rich!
Activity: 3
I have to look through your whitepaper. But everything looks good!
Hello everyone ! And there is also a sad example in real estate markets ... In Japan, real estate began to fall in the 90th years of the last century and, it seems, has not yet recovered. Is it expected in Germany?
Activity: 50
Activity: 266
The project looks promising. But the question arises: how secure is the selection of objects for investment?
How can you make real estate investment available for everyone? After all, not everyone has sufficient savings for such expensive purchases

That's the point. By tokenizing real estate, you can participate with as much or as little money as you want. You don't need a lot of money.
Looking at the project and other past real estate projects in the space and their performance on the exchange I really don't feel there is a place for real estate on blockchain, to me it is as if there is free money in town doing ICO to collect money from these people

A couple of "real estate" projects have tanked hard after their ICO (Atlant and REAL), but their models were very different than Realisto. I wouldn't touch either of those right now, even at their discounted prices, but I have confidence in Realisto.

It's important to note that any tokens backed by an asset (like real estate) is different than other ICOs, so keep that in mind, but you can't lump all these real estate projects into the same bucket.
Yield above average, periodic payments, availability, security. This list is far from all advantages, but they are relevant for small and medium-sized investors

Payments for the duration of the investment! This is something that would be very useful for me. It allows you to maintain your financial status and simplify your life. How regular are these payments planned to be paid?
It's all simple! They can be incorporated into a smart contract. But they are not regular, they’re periodic. A small difference)
Yield above average, periodic payments, availability, security. This list is far from all advantages, but they are relevant for small and medium-sized investors

Payments for the duration of the investment! This is something that would be very useful for me. It allows you to maintain your financial status and simplify your life. How regular are these payments planned to be paid?
How can you make real estate investment available for everyone? After all, not everyone has sufficient savings for such expensive purchases

Service offers a realistic way to achieve profitability using the technological breakthrough and the ideology of the blockchain. REALISTO is changing the very way in which people participate in the global real estate market. This is the social importance of the project
Does it mean that small savings can be invested?

The amount of savings should be sufficient to participate in the ICO, being involved in which, you become an investor
hmmm! What are the main advantages of participation for small investors?

Service offers a realistic way to achieve profitability using the technological breakthrough and the ideology of the blockchain. REALISTO is changing the very way in which people participate in the global real estate market. This is the social importance of the project

The amount of savings should be sufficient to participate in the ICO, being involved in which, you become an investor
hmmm! What are the main advantages of participation for small investors?

Pages:
Jump to: