Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟💰[ANN] ICOBox (ICOS): Tokens of promising ICOs, at 75% off + Referral Program - page 41. (Read 16889 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                     ICObox ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET    https://icotracker.net/project/icos
                                                                 https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/897202865583906820

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
Well, it looks like your site is back now.

25-50 BTC is a huge sum (considering the exchange rate now)

Thus, it looks more like a premium service for only the project with wealthy people.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
other question :
wich ICO offerings are you involved or finished, in order to check your works ?
thanks

I would like to know the same. Also, your websites seems to be down.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
ICOS token: how does it work
Nick Evdokimov
Founder at ICOBox

Over the past few days, I’ve received several hundred questions on the function of our ICOS token. To make things easy for everyone I decided to write this post which describes the principles of its operation and the market goals it accomplishes.
The token holder’s task is to buy tokens during the time of shortage but as cheaply as possible. And now imagine that the token sale has been completed, the project started working and proved its worth, and you still have the opportunity to travel back in time and buy its tokens even cheaper than at its presale price.
The project’s task is to conduct an impeccable ICO with an experienced team, and pay for the services with their own tokens. These are exactly the two tasks that are accomplished using the tool we at ICOBox invented. This tool is our ICOS token, which has the following characteristics:
- Unprecedented discount. ICOS token can be swapped for any token issued with our tools at a 75% discount on the new token. This is possible because all funds collected through the ICOS token sale will be used to provide ICO services to new projects without any upfront payment on their part. In exchange, the ICOS platform and its token holders get a preset number of the project’s tokens: for example, if a startup received 50 BTC worth of services, it will repay to the platform 200 BTC worth of its tokens. So we get a ratio of 1:4, and, consequently, a 75% discount. So if you buy $1,000 worth of ICOS tokens, you could exchange them for tokens of other projects worth $4,000.
- Minimization of risks. It is critically important that you can exchange your ICOS tokens at any time, whether at the start of the token sale or after its completion, and the timing of the exchange will have no affect on the exchange rate and the price. The tokens are available to you even when they are no longer available on the primary market.
- High quality. We prescreen unacceptable ICO applications, and you select the best project by voting. It is really you who are selecting the projects which will be given the ICOBox’s tools.
ICOS token is the first product token to be implemented using Ethereum (ERC-20) standard. Its function is similar to a discount card: It’s a tool which allows you to minimize both the cost of buying tokens and the risks associated with it. You control the situation at both stages of the process: during the voting and during the exchange.
ICOS token is a key to a private club for token holders who are willing to cooperate with us to transform the ICO market to make it stable and vast. By buying ICOS tokens, you are making a significant contribution to the implementation of hundreds of quality projects — naturally, with a dash of self-interest.
We will be happy to welcome you to our ICOS token holder community.

https://medium.com/@neotopus/icos-token-how-does-it-work-f2a600fff5da
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Do i understand correctly that 10BTC investment in these tokens will averagely give me back 40+ bitcoins?

This is a good question, and what is the presale price to one eth?
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for everyone.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Do i understand correctly that 10BTC investment in these tokens will averagely give me back 40+ bitcoins?
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Wow 75% bonus, very promising project, I'm really interested in your ICO, I'm really looking forward to it, hopefully it works well, and good luck
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
other question :
wich ICO offerings are you involved or finished, in order to check your works ?
thanks
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
An interesting project, but the fact that you don't offer bounty programs for your own ICO makes it doubtful that you can give good advise to others for their ICOS. This goes against industry standards. I mean, if you cannot well promote your own ICO... look at this thread: nobody here.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
what is total supply of this ico?
ICOBox's ICOS token Early Bird presale is underway, ends today at 3 PM PDT. Extra discount on ICOS tokens. Entry thresholds apply. https://tokensale.icobox.io/
ICOBox's ICOS token presale is about to start. The general sales start on August 15, 2017.

Early Bird presale start:   August 9, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT-3:00 PM PDT
Entry threshold:      10,000 ICOS tokens (80 BTC).
Price per ICOS token:   0.008 BTC.
Payment methods:      BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash, Zcash, ETC, or USD (wire transfer).
Early Bird presale end:   August 9, 2017, 3:00 PM PDT.

Public presale start:      August 9, 2017, 3:00 PM PDT
Entry threshold:      1,000 ICOS tokens (9 BTC)
Price per ICOS token:   0.009 BTC.
Payment methods:      BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash, Zcash, ETC, or USD (wire transfer).
Public presale end:      August 15, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT.

The main reason why you should consider participating in the presale is the economic advantage of the additional discount you can enjoy during the presale. Once the general ICOS token sale starts, ICOS tokens will be offered at 0.01-0.012 BTC, depending on the time and date of the purchase.

Read our White Paper at https://icos.icobox.io/WhitePaper.pdf

To take advantage of the presale please go to tokensale.icobox.io, register, sign into your account, deposit the funds, and buy ICOS tokens. Please remember that depositing your funds does not automatically buy your ICOS tokens. Deposit funds in your ICOS account right now to save time.

Ask questions at t.me/icobox_en, slack.icobox.io/ or bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052481.0
Dear colleagues, we would like to welcome you to free webinar "How to Buy Supertokens", which will take place  at 11:00 AM PDT on August 11, 2017.

Our team is uniquely positioned because we are the first company on the market to have the thorough knowledge of both sides of an ICO:
- the startup side, because we provide professional services of conducting ICOs; and
- the token holder side, because we actively buy tokens.

Key issues to be addressed at the webinar will expand your expertise in buying tokens.  The presentation will have the following structure:

ICO: How to Buy Supertokens

Project evaluation:
1. Standard approach
- Product
- Team
- Company
2. Evaluation of legal risks
3. Marketing campaign evaluation
4. Technology component audit

Token buyers' interests:
1. How to minimize the risks.
2. How to obtain quality tokens.
3. How to achieve maximum discount in virtually every ICO.

Start up interests:
1. How to launch an ICO today and not in six months.
2. How to significantly lower the costs of conducting an ICO.
3. Where to find the expertise in marketing, legal support, and blockchain security?

Market interests
1. How to ensure that the ICO market doesn't collapse.
2. How to increase its capitalization.
3. How to remain within the limits of the law.

Join here:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/19c635e7c7c1c0604ac87b605f06faf5
Activity: 210
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
The early bird at Presale and Presale is 8-9 btc i think its kind of risky!
I would like to reserve Russian translation. Previous  work https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpillar-the-personal-datalocker-60-15-1998396

There is no bounty yet, but referral program will be announces soon.

Do you seriously sell 10,000 ICOS tokens to pre-sale? Not worth the amount of tokens that will be sold in early bird ICO to ICO 2nd, why do you guys have a sales concept like this? Whether this will not lower the interest rate at the end of ICO?

ICOS tokens give you 75% discount and allow to exchange to other tokens that go through ICOBox with rate 1:4, so 20% discount on top is very valuable.
Activity: 210
Do you seriously sell 10,000 ICOS tokens to pre-sale? Not worth the amount of tokens that will be sold in early bird ICO to ICO 2nd, why do you guys have a sales concept like this? Whether this will not lower the interest rate at the end of ICO?
Activity: 196
This project look so interesting and valuable in the future. But, still need some progress to do to become better and 8~9 btc for the early bird purchase and Presale is so full of risk too. Im gonna look forward to this project, and im waiting for your campaign too sire. goodluck on your project!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: