Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟💰[ANN] ICOBox (ICOS): Tokens of promising ICOs, at 75% off + Referral Program - page 42. (Read 16889 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
So the question that rises is thus:

If an ICO has a good project, good team, good PR campaign, and a good following, why on earth would they sell tokens at a 75% discount? 99/100 times in the world of crypto if the deal is too good to be true, then it is.

I have a feeling the only ICOs that will use your service is scam money grabs, expect more SONM style using this platform IMO.

Each project which will conduct its ICO using ICOBox tools paid for with the funds raised through the ICOS token sale will give a set number of its tokens to ICOBox platform, where ICOS token holders would be able to exchange their ICOS tokens for the tokens of new ICO projects of their choice.
The number of tokens a project will have to allocate to ICOS token holders depends on the range of ICOBox services required for conducting its ICO.

We simply wont let scam ICOs pass our two step screening system.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I would definitely like to see more information on this, very interesting. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks ICObox. Can i see your github repos tx.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
So the question that rises is thus:

If an ICO has a good project, good team, good PR campaign, and a good following, why on earth would they sell tokens at a 75% discount? 99/100 times in the world of crypto if the deal is too good to be true, then it is.

I have a feeling the only ICOs that will use your service is scam money grabs, expect more SONM style using this platform IMO.
What platform are you using? ERC-20?

Link to Github?
Yes, it is erc20 token.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What platform are you using? ERC-20?

Link to Github?
Nick Evdokimov, vision director and co-founder was interviewed by Irish Tech News. They spoke about the company and what differentiates our project from others. Read the full interview here. http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-icobox/
Nick Evdokimov, co-founder and vision director, spoke with The London Economic about what ICOS tokens offer. Check out the article: https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/business/icobox-announces-pioneering-ico-icos-offering/01/08/
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
I will watch how it goes but it is intresting..
Tips and tricks from ICOBox: News from the world of law
Mike Raitsyn
CEO at ICOBox

The Monetary Authority of Singapore is considering regulating security-like crypto tokens. I think it's amazing news – it means there will be fewer low-quality projects with nothing but a White Paper launching their ICOs. This will make room for more mature and reality-based companies who will use ICOs as crowdsale tool, switching from classical venture capital to less confusing and more transparent token offerings. ICO is a fantastic opportunity for startups with real products and real value.

Happy ICO!
ABC Money published a great article detailing our service, and how it makes conducting an ICO much more accessible to by providing support and expertise at a modest fee. Full article here: http://www.abcmoney.co.uk/2017/08/01/icobox-presents-a-radical-new-flat-fee-ico-service-package/
hello sir ,when will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.

We will release them when official pre-sale starts.
Tips and tricks from ICOBox: How to have fun with tokens
By Anar Babaev, CMO at ICOBox

Example of tokens for any MMO game:
1. Exchange of tokens for internal game currency.
2. Token gives access to VIP content – i.e. weapons, outfits, etc.
3. Token gives the right to early game updates.
4. Token gives the right to discounts on in-game purchases. Over time the token's purchasing power grows exponentially or linearly.
5. Token creates an ecosystem which allows those who creates new content (i.e. generates modes, draws new outfits etc.) to earn rewards.

Happy ICO!
Activity: 50
I am interested in this project, and certainly want to receive a lot of info, I think ICOBox  is very unique, and of course with good development, I will continue to monitor, good luck dev
Activity: 50
hello sir ,when will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.
So did you guys have showcase of which ico projects have handled before?

ICO for ICObox clients are currently under NDA until the moment of their public announcement - as of now all the clients are in progress of announcement preparation. However quite a few ICObox team members are also working on Cryptonomos projects, which manages Giga Watt ICO that has already collected almost $20m and still counting.
Activity: 29
So did you guys have showcase of which ico projects have handled before?
Hello guys!

Right now there are no bounties, but we are launching the referral program soon!
Activity: 238
Hello, any social media, signature bounties? Besides, very nice looking project, gonna subscribe to your newsletter!  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: