Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][COP] CopPay - cryptofying your business - page 21. (Read 11779 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Cryptofying your business
Are there any preliminary arrangements in any exchanges?

At the moment we are in negotiations. we consider HitBTC, Bittrex, Kraken
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
your own developed blockchain?
sounds really cute and promising
do I have still a chance to take part in this project?
How is the immediate transfer confirmed? If there is no confirmation time, then what is the mechanism to keep the chain from being abused and cheated? I looked at the website, the FAQ's and I just don't have the time and patience for a white paper today, is there some place the system itself was covered that I am missing?

That's a good question and requires a long answer.

To make transactions fast we let merchants operating in exchange mode perform transactions with zero (minimum) confirmation. That means merchants and consumers will not have to wait long till the transaction gets  into new block.

How we do that?

For bitcoin and altcoins we pay attention to 3 parameters:type of transaction, spread of the transcation in the web transaction fee.

When a standard transaction gets into a full node's mempool, can not be replaced, and we can spend it for certain. By a standard transaction we mean a paytohash transaction without the possibility of replacing it by fee (bip125). Also we check what percentage of complete nodes that also received this transaction. The standard transaction + spread on the network gives a good percentage of that there can't be a double spending attack.

We also check the transaction fee so that it corresponds to the average level at the moment to ensure that the transaction will get into one of the new blocks.
This altogether gives us a good percentage of probability (90+) to judge that the transaction will get into the blockchain even before it actually happens.
This allows you to make a payment in 8-10 seconds.

But this approach does not work with ether. Here any transaction in mempool can be replaced by another with a larger gas price. Therefore, here we use one confirmation and check the distribution of the confirmed block in the network in order to guarantee a high probability that the transaction will remain in the blockroom.
This, with sufficient gas price, it reduces the transaction to 15-20 seconds.

We also take into account the individual solutions of different coins of the InstantSend type in dash, which allows you to make payments within seconds.

In addition, to make transactions even faster, we use our reputation system. Buyers registered in our system and committing a large number of successful transactions will not have to wait for confirmation at all. Transactions for them become instant.

Moreover, since this function works in the exchange mode, we take all the risks associated with the transaction not being confirmed on ourselves.

To protect ourselves from probability that something goes wrong we limit the amount that can be made without confirmations to 200 euros. For registered customers with a high rating this limit can be extended.
Are you think that token price will be more and more with time? What services you can to offer for token buy?

P.S. Confirmation time and consensus is very important questions.

We always point out that COP is, first of all, is a Utility token. It's used for CopPay additional services described in WhitePaper.
As for token price growth, we cannot guarantee it, sure I'll understand. For the product and the project in general are developing. That's why the more people and businesses use it, the bigger and more successful CopPay project is.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Your own blockchain. It sounds very interesting.
Yes. I wait for details also. But need to give ICO fund raising get goal for team development.
this is looking like a great project, excited to see where it goes from here with the ico rolling out

Thanks for support! Have you already read our WhitePaper??
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What will you do with unsold tokens?

Tokens that haven't been sold during ICO will be frozen until the CopPay blockchain is developed.

Your own blockchain. It sounds very interesting.
Activity: 462
Are there any preliminary arrangements in any exchanges?
Are you think that token price will be more and more with time? What services you can to offer for token buy?

P.S. Confirmation time and consensus is very important questions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
How is the immediate transfer confirmed? If there is no confirmation time, then what is the mechanism to keep the chain from being abused and cheated? I looked at the website, the FAQ's and I just don't have the time and patience for a white paper today, is there some place the system itself was covered that I am missing?
Activity: 172
Cryptocurrency - a new world order
The latest news is just wonderful, I sent my BTC. Good luck in development)
CWX
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
this is looking like a great project, excited to see where it goes from here with the ico rolling out
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
Guys, CopPay moves forward and forward! Smiley

We start cryptofying e-commerce!
CopPay made a big deal with Magento provider Aitoc.

Aitoc will create a plug-in for implementation of the CopPay in e-commerce services using CMS Magento. Moreover Aitoc is ready to provide technical support for integration of CopPay services in e-commerce companies.

For those who don't know, Magento is the leading platform for open commerce innovation. Every year, Magento handles over $100 billion in gross merchandise volume.

Aitoc is one of the world’s leading providers of custom solutions for Magento, engaged in Magento web development since 2009.

What does it mean for cryptocurrency economy and e-commerce?

Cooperation of CopPay and Aitoc is a step to the integration of cryptocurrency payments into global electronic commerce. In future payments in e-commerce can be made with cryptocurrency.

And CopPay is the pioneer of this!

The full story is on our blog https://[Suspicious link removed]/uJcu8v

Are you as excited as we are?

Great news!!! Congrats!!!

Aitoc will create a plug-in for implementation of the CopPay in e-commerce services using CMS Magento. Moreover Aitoc is ready to provide technical support for integration of CopPay services in e-commerce companies.

For those who don't know, Magento is the leading platform for open commerce innovation. Every year, Magento handles over $100 billion in gross merchandise volume.

Aitoc is one of the world’s leading providers of custom solutions for Magento, engaged in Magento web development since 2009.

Cooperation of CopPay and Aitoc is a step to the integration of cryptocurrency payments into global electronic commerce. In future payments in e-commerce can be made with cryptocurrency.

The full story is on our blog https://goo.gl/uJcu8v

Ye, Magento get big peace of pie in e-commerce. It's awesome news! I'd like more and more

Tokens that haven't been sold during ICO will be frozen until the CopPay blockchain is developed.
Still waiting for the reply about main concurrents

competitors?? I'm sure you know that now there are many payment system.
Personally I may say Utrust or Bitpay. Recently Viso came to play.
There are plenty others as well.
the main features of CopPay that makes us different are that, firstly, we have no transaction fees for merchant and really small for customers; secondly, our terminals are installed completely free of charge. and also, we don't use cards, like some projects do. They allow you to use them only if you buying in USD or EUR plus you have to do many manipulations before performing an actual transaction.

We are simply different;)

thank you for answering

i generally mean other crypto startups

oops:)
In that case I can say that CopPay is not just a WhitePaper and idea.
We have a ready product that already operates. And now we work really hard to develop it further and add more functions.
Besides, the philosophy of CopPay is really cool:)  We want to create a better world where people can satisfy all their payments needs with crypto easily.

That's why I think we are different.

The full story is on our blog https://goo.gl/uJcu8v

Activity: 392
Merit: 108
Merit: 0
hmm, the project looks promising) I will probably invest some btc)
Activity: 217
Still waiting for the reply about main concurrents

competitors?? I'm sure you know that now there are many payment system.
Personally I may say Utrust or Bitpay. Recently Viso came to play.
There are plenty others as well.
the main features of CopPay that makes us different are that, firstly, we have no transaction fees for merchant and really small for customers; secondly, our terminals are installed completely free of charge. and also, we don't use cards, like some projects do. They allow you to use them only if you buying in USD or EUR plus you have to do many manipulations before performing an actual transaction.

We are simply different;)

thank you for answering

i generally mean other crypto startups
Pages:
Jump to: