Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][COP] CopPay - cryptofying your business - page 25. (Read 11779 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
what amount is planned to be collected in the course of ico?
Hardcap 65800 ETH, softcap 6580
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
what amount is planned to be collected in the course of ico?
Cryptofying your business

Have you any working shop with your pay terminal? May be in test mode or demo?

you read my mind Grin As like I understand it's not really a terminal in our conventional view. It's rather app. Am I wrong?
I hear there are some business owner that wait for launch CopPay and ready to use it in their shops. May be team tell us a few words about it? Wink

As for now, we have CopPay terminals installed in Lithuania, Belarus, Chile. and hold negotiations on installment with some businesses in EU countries
Activity: 172
Cryptocurrency - a new world order
And so I studied the white paper.
1) 2% why such a big commission, with bank transfers the maximum commission is 1.5%?
2) How will tokens be used functionally in addition to purchases of paid services on the network and vouchers?
3) Which crypto-currencies at the initial stage are planned to implement?
4) Why do 45% of all tokens go to developers? (a bit too much in my opinion)

you read my mind Grin As like I understand it's not really a terminal in our conventional view. It's rather app. Am I wrong?

Well, you're absolutely right. CopPay payment gates (aka terminal) is an App that can be installed on any device like PC, mobile, tablet or incorporated in your web-site, for instance.
Now you can test its alpha-version on coppay.eu and later it will be stored in CopPay cloud storage for download.
Is there white paper in other languages?

English
Russian
Chinese
Spanish
Activity: 14
Is there white paper in other languages?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I am studying your White Paper at the moment. I wonder if you've got any competitors and who are they. What are your key advantages?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Please check facebook link. I can go to the link. Is your page reported ?
At first glance, the plans are grandiose, now we will try to study white paper
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
What drove me to this project was the name of the token. I though it is something which represents cop and main focus will be on this field. It lets good impression at first sight reading at large but need time to read more about this. Successful business entities are behind the project which is best thing for the project at first.
Activity: 14
Very interesting and promising project with this business model. It seems to me that simplification of the issue of settlement between clients and traders among the population of the whole world will give an even greater impetus to the popularization of the cryptocurrencies and the decentralization of the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70

I hear there are some business owner that wait for launch CopPay and ready to use it in their shops. May be team tell us a few words about it? Wink

it will be not bad Smiley. Wanna to know the opinion of the businessmen
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Merit: 108
Guys, great announcement for us all!

CopPay picks up the pace for ICO and adds Dash and XEM!!!

Dash and XEM are in the TOP-10 list of cryptocurrencies with the largest volumes of trades. That’s why they have to be in our product portfolio and supported by our payment platform, “- says Ina Samovich, CEO CopPay.

The introduction of Dash is the result of effective collaboration between CopPay and European Dash community. XEM appeared in CopPay payment gate as a result of successful negotiations with the
NEM community at the World Blockchain Summit in Dubai, where our team had some meetings with potential advisors and investors. CopPay team managed to bring XEM into the list of accepted currencies literally overnight.

Do you know how it's happened?

https://youtu.be/M7WAfeEVG7A - Watch this amazing story;)
And here is a post on Medium about it! https://goo.gl/MbQGSs
Not bad. How many COP will be for NEM and DASH? Are fix it on ICO beginning? Or price will be change?

Hello! actually it's not for ICO Wink

It about our virtual terminals. So that you can buy goods and services with Dash or XEM via CopPay.

As for ICO, you can buy tokens with ETH and BTC

Ok, I see. But question left Wink - what is exchange rate for any currencies will be used? From where? How I can to see rate before pay?

We'll take a world average exchange rate.

Oh, awesome. Hope, those rates can will see anything.

I saw a link to the alpha version on the website https://coppay.eu/
Merit: 70

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Guys, great announcement for us all!

CopPay picks up the pace for ICO and adds Dash and XEM!!!

Dash and XEM are in the TOP-10 list of cryptocurrencies with the largest volumes of trades. That’s why they have to be in our product portfolio and supported by our payment platform, “- says Ina Samovich, CEO CopPay.

The introduction of Dash is the result of effective collaboration between CopPay and European Dash community. XEM appeared in CopPay payment gate as a result of successful negotiations with the
NEM community at the World Blockchain Summit in Dubai, where our team had some meetings with potential advisors and investors. CopPay team managed to bring XEM into the list of accepted currencies literally overnight.

Do you know how it's happened?

https://youtu.be/M7WAfeEVG7A - Watch this amazing story;)
And here is a post on Medium about it! https://goo.gl/MbQGSs
Not bad. How many COP will be for NEM and DASH? Are fix it on ICO beginning? Or price will be change?

Hello! actually it's not for ICO Wink

It about our virtual terminals. So that you can buy goods and services with Dash or XEM via CopPay.

As for ICO, you can buy tokens with ETH and BTC

Ok, I see. But question left Wink - what is exchange rate for any currencies will be used? From where? How I can to see rate before pay?

We'll take a world average exchange rate.

Oh, awesome. Hope, those rates can will see anything.
Activity: 124
Merit: 12
Hi! how to access your white list for the registration?
you write: "Zero transaction fee. Merchant does not pay commission for any cryptocurrency payment received from the client;"
How are you planning to make a profit?

Zero transaction fee is for merchant to receive crypto from clients.
We have a small, 2% exchange fee for customers (but still for them it's more beneficial to pay this small fee rather  and get the purchase fast and easily rather than exchange money himself- time-consuming and the rates can be not beneficial).
so, the profit of CopPay will come from this 2% fee and paid additional services (such as CopPay wallet, Warrant receipt, bonuses program and etc.)
The key point here is about economy of scale: we believe that the more merchants accept crypto, the more clients they'll get.
Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Indeed! CopPay co-founder Vladimir Serzhanovich, for instance, is a successful businessman and venture investor. Moreover, he founded blockchain laboratory Consensus Lab, the blockchain school, the blockchain hackathon, etc.

our CTO, who works hard on our own blockchain,  also participated in blockchain implementation in banking.
As a co-founder and member of the board of directors we have Dr Ichak Adizez, a famous business guru. He. is founder and president of the Adizes Institute, based in Santa Barbara, California, an international consulting company that applies the Adizes Methodology for clients in the public and private sectors

Also we a glad to have cool advisors: Garrett MacDonald (a great profi in bitcoin, blockchain), who created his million dollar startup just at 16 years old!!
Jay Best - a leading expert in the cryptocurrency payments, who even was nominated Top Crypto Strategist UK 2017.
we have more cool and experienced advisors, it's just too long to describe it here;)) recommend you to visit our web-site and read about them. Or follow us on LinkedIn as well.

Pages:
Jump to: