Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 45. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
Hello Everyone,

Please be aware with the lending schemes because I have seen some of them are already absconded with my money previously by way attracting with huge offers like they said they will be paying 1 to 2 % interest will be paid daily.

One of the practical example is Bitpetite website
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
Fuck, site is back and i still have my ECH Coins. Do you wanna tell me, that i get still not scamed until now?
Gleb please help us! What can we do now?

haha I am pissing myself laughing!!!

This is why You should not listen to haters and idiots on here, that should have a JOB or a girlfriend.

The guy [GLEB] was just in here, and an attention seeker whore,

The site is back up and running, and GLEB is missing???  

GLEB please update us?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy GLEB get down from the ledge sir!!!,  Roll Eyes

Ether Addict
Ether Addict

Why u keep posting all day about this coin here GLEB? IF you are not in why care?...
Maybe u can find a hobby or something? Kiss

Grin Wink
Ether Addict
put that GLEB guy on ignore...fuk life is good.

The guy needs a girlfriend or a hobby, who knows?  Huh
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
so half an ETH can net you 5k ECH here? Is this correct?

I believe they are legit. Cheapest sell order is 0.01 ETH / Token. And best buy order is 0.003 ETH / Token.
Activity: 51
so half an ETH can net you 5k ECH here? Is this correct?

I don't think that is right.  I think the price on there is about $1.32 per ECH. 

Someone please check my match.  If the OP is right i would love to buy some more for that price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Activity: 42
Lol here is hilarious
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Oh no!! The servers are running again! Everything works!! It must be a scam!! Lets bitch bit more about this???

Scaaaam!

So sick of this, why do people even post here this crap? If you don’t like the site go away!

I am so sick of this crap. Sure, the servers are running now, but what about later?

Fuck, site is back and i still have my ECH Coins. Do you wanna tell me, that i get still not scamed until now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfOeBD3l3ww

OMG I'm alive now, but what about later I will be dead.. so fuck life, right?

In real life, you tell your friends that you going to work at the ACME plant, but they all tell you that it's a bad place to work and the boss cheats you come payday, so you wisely opt to not work there. But on the Net, you talk about some scheme as being great in spite of being proven that it's not legit from the get-go, but you enroll nonetheless, kicking your wise peers in the balls every chance you have. RETARD!

Why u keep posting all day about this coin here? IF you are not in why care?...
Maybe u can find a hobby or something?
Kiss

Obviously, you don't have a motherfuckin clue as to how Community Policing plays a vita role in the crypto space. Ergo, please exit the gene pool since it's clear that you're no longer an asset to humanity, assuming you were ever an asset in the first place.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Now when tying to withdraw I get an error message;  Please enter valid BTC address.  ISO  Maintanance....

guess something is happening....
I think you could withdraw btc its only the eth withdrawls are locked

no, can't withdraw BTC either. It says "Invalid Bitcoin Address"
Merit: 20
Oh no!! The servers are running again! Everything works!! It must be a scam!! Lets bitch bit more about this???

Scaaaam!

So sick of this, why do people even post here this crap? If you don’t like the site go away!

I am so sick of this crap. Sure, the servers are running now, but what about later?

In real life, you tell your friends that you going to work at the ACME plant, but they all tell you that it's a bad place to work and the boss cheats you come payday, so you wisely opt to not work there. But on the Net, you talk about some scheme as being great in spite of being proven that it's not legit from the get-go, but you enroll nonetheless, kicking your wise peers in the balls every chance you have. RETARD!

Why u keep posting all day about this coin here? IF you are not in why care?...
Maybe u can find a hobby or something? Kiss

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Now when tying to withdraw I get an error message;  Please enter valid BTC address.  ISO  Maintanance....

I think you could withdraw btc its only the eth withdrawls are locked
well, say goodbye to our money and btc we didnt withdraw like an idiot
How much did you put in?
what the F is going on with ethconnect? I still can't withdraw my eth
vip

Scaaaam!

Merit: 20

Scaaaam!

Activity: 2

vip

Scaaaam!

Pages:
Jump to: